Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign are wastage of time? - page 14. (Read 4200 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
I think that this is not so, participation in this campaign can bring a good additional money

There are bounty campaign that does not pay, and that kind of bounty campaign is really a waste of time.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
That is just the reason for many bounties. Do not stick to one alone; involve yourself in many of them so that when they are finally sending to your wallet, you won't feel you've had your time wasted at all.
copper member
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 02:42:30 AM
If bounty campaigns are scam , then only it's a waste of time. Otherwise these campaigns gives you reward tokens just for work on social platforms. This is not a bad deal. Instead of 4-5 bounty campaigns , involve in as many bounties as you can.
Activity: 68
July 15, 2018, 02:21:31 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.
Only the person who has a big passion in bounty campaign that will be success. Yes especially social media bounty, you will wasting your time to promoting an ICO every day and you will not know when the token will be moon. And if you are in bad luck, you will be paid nothing. The reason is the ICO failure or scam or target is not reached.
Activity: 336
July 15, 2018, 02:19:24 AM
It depends on the bounty, you can only say that is wastage of time. Even if the bounty campaign takes 2-4 months and if it is successful it is not wasting time. It is really a very good bounty where you will be paid. I know there are some scam bounties where we need to be careful to join, and if you mistakenly joined to that campaign and you will know later on that it is scam, that's what we called wastage of your time. To avoid that, keep on reading and searching about the campaign you applied.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 15, 2018, 02:16:38 AM
Yes sometimes i could also think about this especially i had gone a bounty campaign and most of it had failed me. Anyway i still do achieve or gain bounty rewards in those bounty campaigns which is being managed by bountyhives. So i am now working with the team because their bounty programs are always successful.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 15, 2018, 02:14:20 AM
Bounty campaigns are not wastage of time at all. If you can take your time to cherry pick the right campaign, you won't consider it a time wastage. It only becomes a wastage of time when you succeeded in doing the wrong bounty campaign.

i know wheete this hatred comes from and I cannot blame people saying that it is just a waste of time because sometimes it is and sometimes it's noy, although thete are people eho says that you should study if a coin is truly legit of not , but still it is really hard to know if it is legit or will eventually turn into scam ,  all I can say is it all will be based on luck.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 02:06:27 AM
Bounty campaigns are not wastage of time at all. If you can take your time to cherry pick the right campaign, you won't consider it a time wastage. It only becomes a wastage of time when you succeeded in doing the wrong bounty campaign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 15, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
Guys do you think bounty are campaign wastage of time because of we take particiapate in bounty campaign it take 2 to 4 month time the end up and after end the bounty campain it would distribute the token after more 1 to 2 months.
So isn't wastage of time? After taking token you dont know what is the value of token or it is available in exchange or not.

Bounty is not just a waste of time if you know what to look for on a startup company to do bounty with. Not all will be worth it but if atleast one will succeed it can give you a lot. This is the reality of bounty in terms of creating money out of your effort on crypto. Ex: i got over 100k of xyo network that is now worth about 200$. The fun thing about that is, this ICO is one of the best out there and i got those that worth like that. That is not a joke because when the crypto market recovers. that same 200$ can give me 2000$ easily or even 20,000$ according to my research about the XYO company. I am not hyping anyone this is just my opinion so you must do your own research.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 15, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

If you decide to participate in Airdrop and Bounty, you must wait and if you want to know any coins which is available in where and what is the value of it, you'd better keep watching their telegram and media channel regularly. No one can do it for you.
Activity: 322
July 15, 2018, 01:40:22 AM
I agree that this is often a waste of time but only when the project becomes a Scam, and this is not so often. Basically it's a regular income, do not respond so in my opinion
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
Bounty campaigns are need your patience and time.they are not wastage of your time it's just require your dedication.and if you follow all criteria of bountys then you will get your rewards.
Bounty campaign are the basic and most important part of any cryptocurrency. It the most promising way to earn money from cryptocurrency. Signature campaign pay low amount of money at first and it takes time increases the amount of money . Their is need regularity and patience for this job. Signature campaign job needs more time to earn a profitable amount of money because of this many people consider it as a wastage of time but once your rank and post number increase you will surely income a larger amount of money from it.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
July 14, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
Some of them have given me poor results, or they pay too later or they are scam. I think that my current one is not bad, I expect a reasonable bounty in siganture.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
With my personal experience in doing bounty all is not complete waste of time.... Though there are some failed project which their tokens will have zero value and at the same time there are bunch of other projects with good prospects that rewards are valuable and pays off.

I think it depends on the result which you get. how much you get and how long you work, if you think it's worth, obvious that's not about waste your time. but yes right now we need to be careful if we want to join in one of bounty campaign, because I see a lot of bounty campaign are failed.
Activity: 259
July 14, 2018, 01:34:37 PM
It's a waste of time for a lazy person. But I think if you're a hard worker then it's not a waste of time. There are many bounty hunters who got rich but participating bounty campaigns because of their hard work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

I dont think so. isn't waste of time. But you should choose the best Bounty program. This will really give you decent profit.  Before 1 month i have reviewed bounty program. So i found XYO network is very good and profitable.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
July 14, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
you should learn how to analyze ico project because if you do not have this capability you will continuously get a small reward. therefore you should be able to analyze before joining bounty campaign
Activity: 224
July 14, 2018, 12:56:19 PM
Bounty campaign will make us earn extra income for us if bounty project that we follow good. If the bounty that we follow the scam will waste our time is useless. So working on bounty just the same as we do the job. It takes patience to do it so that the results are also satisfactory.
Activity: 215
July 14, 2018, 12:53:13 PM
There are at least 10,000 members of bitcointalk who were here I guess for at least 3 years now.  If bounty hunting is a waste of time, this forum site would not be successful at all.  That is why we are all here because it is worth joining bounty hunting.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 14, 2018, 12:52:08 PM
All the bounty campaigns are not same. In this time a lot of bounty campaigns are coming and for this spamming is also happening. Try to find good project. Hopefully you will be able to make profit from bounty campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: