Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 16. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 47
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Don't think of it as a punishment. Instead, use it as a motivation.

Let me ask you, why are you here? Is it for the money or is it for the knowledge? Or maybe a little bit of both (what i think i am, personally)? Because if you're only here for the money, then maybe you should rethink this. If someone told you this is "easy money" well this "easy money" is ain't easy at all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol
Things do get tiring but when you receive your pay out, it'll feel so good you'll never stop doing this. Some camaigns record their stake distribution internally so don't be too worried. Merit system was introduced for people who are abusing the forum for monetary purposes. We can't blame them and of course we cannot let them be, so theymos made this to lessen the huge amount of shitpost scattering around here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform

Don't feel tired because your hardwork will pay off soon. I also experienced that before, but lately, those bounties I joined are already paying and I am reaping what I sow. Having merit is more difficult than joining bounty campaign. Its like people are not noticing your good posts.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
In my view, we feel the same way. But if we want to get, we have to be patient in everything we do. And, of course, all must be balanced with his knowledge. and not just for its benefit. I agree, to get that reward is a very difficult thing, forget it, start looking for a lot of knowledge about all things related to crypto. and not just the gift you can do. there are a trade, investment and the like that can be profitable

Activity: 114
That's our regret why not join in this forum before the merit system comes into effect. If we have joined for a long time, of course we are the source of merit. lol. Tired if you have always to think about merit, do it with sincerity. About bounty, it seems you still need to learn how to choose the right bounty so as not to waste your effort.
Activity: 224

I started off with doing airdrop and now slowly shifting to bounty. Regarding some ICO not updating their spreadsheet, you can either check the spreadsheet first before you join the ICO or move on find another more frequently updated campaign to join. I also dislike ICO that does not update weekly you never know is your effort recorded, although signature most probably can get most reward to you if your rank is higher you can consider doing other campaigns to join instead of signature.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
you are not alone bro, what you feel is the same as what I feel, it is very difficult to get merit even though we have made a very good post, indeed we are late to know cryptocurrency but better late than never ..
Activity: 98
It definitely takes an effort to get a profit or a result to be achieved. It may be troublesome to do bounty campaign but the results obtained will certainly pay off quite.
So do not give up to do it keep the spirit for a good result.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
Nothing depends on you. The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets. And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by ...
Well, if we get tired then rest, we need to balance our life too, enjoy what we earned so we don't feel tired of it. Having bounty is a great opportunity to earn that everyone wants to know if only they can.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Nothing depends on you. The bounty manager updates the spreadsheets. And about merit, I noticed that people are so lazy, that they are even too lazy to appreciate a really high-quality message, they just pass by ...
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
That is the truth about the merit system, but I think they will adjust it in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I speak like that because I speak the reality without expecting merit. What I am talking about is my consciousness.

Thank you for your kind words, and I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.
Activity: 131
I am also facing the same anguish as you. But I'm still sticking to it, just in case there's hope for BBS.
Activity: 141
Of course, you want to gain strengths depending on whether you can help people solve some problems. This forum is free. You can't force people to do anything. So what you need to do is to do better.
Activity: 86
To be honest, I also feel very tired. I think the benefits are probably the only advantage, although it requires me to work hard to identify the scam. Anyway, I still learned a lot of information from it. Still a bit of value.
Activity: 126
I experienced the same thing with you. I was late to know bounty and know bitcointalk, so I was hard to climb because of the merit rules. Looks like I will forever be a jr member
Activity: 266
I also felt what you feel now. But instead of keeping my feelings down with negativity, I force my self to see the positive side. Just keep go on and be positive we don't know who can tell that we joined a bounty campaign where bounty managers and the ICO are very generous.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Your problem is you got into crypto for the wrong reason.

Just like the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch," there's also no such thing as a free bitcoin.

Waaaaay too many people sign up as members on this forum hoping to create money out of thin air, which doesn't even have a physical existence in actual reality.

That's not the way life works, son.

All the time you spent reading about airdrops and bounties, you should have been studying cryptocurrencies: what makes some better than others, to increase your chances of finding the "next big thing" like many of us did.

I bought into NEM for $60 before it was first released, before the term ICO ever came into existence. Months later I sold it for $600, thinking I was a genius. Had I held onto my original stash, at NEM's peak, it would have been worth OVER HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

There's new coins going to the moon every single week. Meanwhile you're reading some scammer's post about how you can make money for free and you never even see where the actual potential lies.

Because I pity thee fool, I'm giving you one merit. Hopefully you'll take my words into consideration. Sincerely,

Uncle Nutildah.

I am very honored to read the words of the master. Because I am aware, I am just a bounty hunter who just every day looking for bounty and looking for air drop without learning to understand cryptocurrency. And after I read your brief but meaningful writing, I realize I do not have to waste every day looking for bounty but learn more about cryptocurrency and learn to make money by way of investment. If I had a merit I would give a lot to you that has made me aware. Thank you master.

Funny and humbling. I hope you understand I can't just give out merit like it was a tip for good service at a restaurant. Hopefully you posted that because you really mean it. If so, then you're on the right track to becoming successful in this business, and you won't really need merit anyway.

I speak like that because I speak the reality without expecting merit. What I am talking about is my consciousness.
Activity: 238
I wouldn't say it's exhausting. If you sit and write pure answers in themes, the achievements you will never get. It is better to create useful topics related to the coin guides.
Activity: 364
I agree with the topic about the difficulty of the bonus campaign, especially the merit system for the newbies. The problem is that I know the forum will generate more merit in cycles. So it will not be less and less like bitcoin. It is important that your contribution is good and will be recognized by the community. It's just like that.
Pages:
Jump to: