Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaign is so Tiring so as Merit - page 11. (Read 2293 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 3
i feel you bro, Bounty campaign takes a lot of time and tiring but don't loose hope take it as a challenge ika nga ni jose rizal "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Iam not use bounty program as main job,  so i just relax waiting for the reward. Sometimes we have to wait the reward a few month  after ICO finished, and we felt waste alot of times for that, but this is risk of this job. And actually all kind of job has each different risk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
that is true about this discussion forum. many fake but few Legitimate bounties on the forum. we ought to be vigilant.. Also,
 A user find it hard to earn some good merits on the forum. I don't know, maybe because the  merit system is  advertised through merit holders. so if the don't like you. no merits for you lol
Activity: 196
Yes it is really so tiring especially the rewards we are receiving is way beyond our expectations.There are some bounty campaigns that keeps on extending without knowing the reasons why.Since I already get involve into it, I'll just continue doing what has been started so that the rewards will not get forfeited in the end.And for some reasons,I would be expecting more rewards since the ICO continues after a specified time but sometimes the result is not fulfilling in terms of rewards.
Merit: 1
i do not see it as punishment though. not every bounty campaigners are legit,like REAL. so do not invest your time for a zero profit returns.. the merit system works perfectly well but it is not supposed to be based on appreciation . meaning, the forum's admin is responsible for merits. same way for ranking too
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
This decadent mood sometimes occurs when you work for a long time and do not see the results of your work. This sometimes happens. However, when periodically the ICO project ends well and you get a decent reward, everything again comes back to normal and you want to work further. Or, just periodically, fatigue accumulates. These are normal working moments. I think you'll calm down and everything will be back to normal again.
Activity: 210
Yes, bounty is sometime tiring, but when you all paid up with your work, your tiresome days or months were all gone. Bounty sheets sometime are not updated because they might be checking in different days. maybe they will update it in for example in 2 weeks or some are updating it when the campaign is done.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Then try the translation campaign, social media campaign, or creation campaign. These all don't depend on a rank or merits.
Also don't leave the airdrops, lot of opportunities out there if you want to earn decent rewards.
Activity: 182
At first, I am so eager to join most of the Bounty Campaigns, I even ignored Airdrops. But lately, I feel like it's so tiring. Some campaign don't even update the sheet and not even paying us tokens. So you feel like not interested anymore. All those efforts are worthless. Additionally with this Merit system, It felt so useless. My activities and posts are way more than qualified but still merit is nowhere to be found. I tried to create replies, and posts nicely and formally like "Jose Rizal" or even "Nicholas Sparks" but still no chance, it makes me anxious. I think this is the punishment for the late bloomer in cryptocurrency. Lol

Just like what other high ranking members here you can forget about the merit system and just focus on joining campaigns though we could be stuck our current rank it is better than to try hard to get noticed by these people. There are flaws to the system yes, but we can't do anything about it. Right now, im trying to maximize my profit by really learning to do different hing s aside from signature campaigns.
Activity: 216
I also feel the same thing as you with the merit system does not change anything about the rank of account that we have because we will receive a big payment, we are only child in kindergarten and will never pass (get merit) forever we will be in kindergarten, because we are too late to be here
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I have same experience/feel like you, i particepate in many bounty campaign but the payment from the bounty "meh" its really worthless... For the Merit system i hate the system so much
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Well, that is why patient and perseverance is needed here in crypto, we (bounty hunters) tend to join bounties which are extending up to many weeks of posting, and we are depending on the bounty manager of that thread, some bounties may be scam but some are still true to their workers, I've experienced it too but it never stopped me to be here. Just do your best, man! EVERYTHING TAKES TIME.
Yes, eventhough we're tired of scams in the campaign there's no way to bothered us in this kind of opportunities because I believe there's a perfect time to gain good moneys so better to continue participated in promoted projects. It depends on them as long as you contribute.
Anonymous warrior
We cant earn remedy if we don't make any hard sacrifices, yeah! your not the only who's tired about it we were tired too,  just stick what is here and what we have now. Well sometimes merit systems is good as we don't think about it.
Activity: 28
We join, we post, we get stakes. Maybe complaining is normal, but I think patience is also needed for us to survive.
Activity: 240
Well, that is why patient and perseverance is needed here in crypto, we (bounty hunters) tend to join bounties which are extending up to many weeks of posting, and we are depending on the bounty manager of that thread, some bounties may be scam but some are still true to their workers, I've experienced it too but it never stopped me to be here. Just do your best, man! EVERYTHING TAKES TIME.
Activity: 84
the facts remain that most bountymanager dont really do their work very well you will participate and not get rewarded and sincerely speaking its annoying just do rush into bounties be selective
Activity: 196
In the virtual world, you have to work as much as the real world. You have to research for a very long time and join signature campaigns. These campaigns will give you information and make you money.
Activity: 25
BIXBITE IS ANNOUNCING AIRDROP CAMPAIGN!

Join now and get BixBite as a reward!
Follow the procedure:
1. Join BIXBITE official Telegram group. https://t.me/bixbitecoin
2. Invite as many friends as you can to the Telegram group.
3. Fill out the form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5DsuabGbHspl0EAD2dhknp-2HISZ2uCWAI4mhqeYwZ9w4WA/viewform
That's all!

Rules, Terms & Conditions:
1. You must join our telegram main group
2. You must stay in the group until the bounty campaign ends.
3. You must be active, but gentle (no spamming, trolling or be intolerate allowed).

We will issue wallets - when the network begins. In the meantime, you can use an offline wallet - save all the keys to restore it to cli / gui wallet bixbite in the future.
Airdrop will be sent almost immediately, as the Bixbite network begins!

Community / Social Media

- Website
- Telegram
- Twitter
- Facebook
- Instagram
Activity: 322
Totally agree with you 100% on every word you wrote, + you forgot to mention when asking managers to update your spreadsheet in telegram group, they just ignore you for a long time, you have to remind some of them, nearly every single day! Even more tiring and demotivated when you try to trade a coin and it goes the other way round and you have to wait for ages, once it recovers. But at the end of the day, once you receive your reward you fuel up a little and you keep on going
Activity: 197
In my opinion, many feel the same, but if you want to earn do not take the quantity and quality, carefully approach the choice of the company. And most importantly do not give up and do not despair
Pages:
Jump to: