Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaigns - page 2. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
I should think stopping you from stopping the bounty campaign. I have been taking 10 months but have not received $ 100. Many scam campaigns, then the price divided 20.30 times.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
October 25, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
it's up to you, I think that following the normal bounty is 2 months, I choose to take part in bounty under 2 months because if it's more it will make me bored
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 11:39:40 AM
What is the recommended time frame for a bounty campaigns?

Each campaign has its own time frame. There is no one single term. On the timing of the campaign bounty written in the rules.
Each ICO team itself sets the dates for an ICO and there are no recommendations for this, since this activity is not yet regulated by the states. In practice, in my opinion, the ICO term of an average of about two months can be considered the best. The duration of an ICO should depend on the state of the market. Now, for example, the ICO term lasts about five months, since it is very difficult for the ICO teams to collect even the minimum amount under current conditions.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
October 24, 2018, 07:20:13 PM
in my opinion the longest time to do a 6-7 month bounty campaign with a very reasonable and most effective term for a bounty campaign in my opinion 3-4 months
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
Such a long duration as majority is needed to finish the ICO first. Some of it is taking up to 4 mos. But the average is 2-3 mos. You can join late but the stake is low compare to the one that joined early, but in that way you can maximize your work.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 24, 2018, 07:10:37 PM
Very bad bounties. I try to select carefully bounties and I throw out 80% from the list. Only 20% are worthy my attention.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 07:05:19 PM
Timeframe of ICO now a days are 2-3 months but in this case bitcoin moves sideways so market is still on bearish mode. Some ICO guarantee 6 months period and this is quite long enough for bounty hunters out there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 22, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
For me its depends on what rank you are,the higher rank you are the shorter campaign you joined with.As what my rank is I need to joined the longer campaign I get so that I can get big reward.
each has its own strategy is juxtaposed in the bounty. Maybe what you point out is good enough but when choosing a bounty that is long enough with the rank you have while participants continue to grow with the higher rank, of course, you get the results also did not match expectations.

the bounty goes will depend on how their sales as well. When it is completed faster naturally bounty also ends faster and better. two to three months is the ideal time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
October 21, 2018, 08:54:32 AM
Well Bounty Campaign are around to market the ICO
So when it starts until the End of the ICO, bounty should be around.
But for some project they get to start with bounty before the ICO. The enhance theyre popularity. Its really up to them.
Activity: 425
October 21, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
Two or three months would be enough to run the bounty campaigns. However, four months would be long and very tiring for the bounty hunters. Considering that payments are not so sure. After the campaigns, bounty hunters still need to wait for the payments and another for the tokens to be in exchange.
Activity: 462
October 21, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
On the bear market it's normal that your bounty campaign could lasts for 14-16 weeks
Activity: 504
October 21, 2018, 08:39:25 AM
Now many real projects are trying to extend the period of their ICO because investors are not too active right now. I believe that the current situation in which the market turned out to be at the moment is absolutely normal.
Activity: 252
October 21, 2018, 08:30:34 AM
For me its depends on what rank you are,the higher rank you are the shorter campaign you joined with.As what my rank is I need to joined the longer campaign I get so that I can get big reward.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 08:23:26 AM
the normal period of bounty is merely 2-3 months and also the longest is four months, sometimes the top time of the bounty is adequate the top of the ICO, reckoning on the developer additionally typically the time ends Bounty is revived or accelerated, perhaps additional clearly you'll directly raise manager WHO manages the bounty you're engaged on
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 08:21:27 AM
usually the time for a bounty campaign can be 3-4 weeks or more depending on the team. but if you want to join the bounty just pay attention to the time of sale, if the bounty is good, joining from the first week to the end is nothing wrong, because if it is successful, our results are also great. I have joined the bounty for more than 4 weeks, and the results are satisfying.
Activity: 182
October 21, 2018, 08:20:15 AM
There is no such thing as an 'acceptable time frame for bounty campaigns'. let it go for at least half a year, but if tokens are paid which are supposed to be paid well and in any case are better than 3 bounty campaigns in which you participated for two months and they did not pay for it
Activity: 658
October 21, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
It can be done in 3 ways. Before the Ico start, we must do the same part of the bounty. And it must run till that coin see in the exchange. Also, You can to the bounty in a different way than the normal system. It will be interesting for bounty hunters.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 21, 2018, 07:55:55 AM
A long term a bounty would be better because it takes a lot and long advertisements and it will make the ICO successful
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
October 21, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
It seems to me that participating 1.5 months - 2 months is ideal for bounty campaigns. many now extend the timeline for bounty campaigns but it seems to me that 2 months is perfect

Yes, they are prolonging unnecessary and eventually they are closing the ICO because they cannot sell enough. This makes me crazy, so I don't agree with long-lasting bounty campaigns.
Activity: 285
October 21, 2018, 07:51:08 AM
recommend the right time to run a bounty usually for 12 weeks, and even then it depends on the success in the Token sale, if they have reached hardcap within 10 weeks, then the team will usually make an announcement that the sale token has been completed.
Pages:
Jump to: