Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaigns - page 5. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
lots of ICOs out there are popping up every day and in my opinion the average of them spends around 3-4 months starting from private sale to ICO. Well from that we can conclude that the bounty campaign usually has an end until the ICO ends or reaches the hardcap before the time given.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 18, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
What is the recommended time frame for a bounty campaigns?
.I think at most a duration of 3 months is okay, If everything has been well planned and mapped out, except due to some other unforeseen circumstances which could lead to a slight delay. But still 3 months is an ideal time frame for a bounty campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
The time frame for the bounty campaign is now very long. In my opinion, they spend that much time because they want to reach their caps. Some use two to three phases to reach their caps. Then the bounty payment is also long, even have to wait until their caps are reached first.
Bounty campaigns are an easy way to earn Bitcoins and that too in a short period of time.Bounty campaigns pay us weekly and according to our ranks.So higher the rank more will be the payment.But some bounty campaigns pay at the end of the month.It is also a very long process as your rank rises very slowly and you need to post and your activity takes a lot of time to increase.But for a newbie in Bitcoin it is the best way to earn money.Bitcoin is a money making machine.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
The minimum of 2-3 months is ok for a bounty program to last if everything is well planned for i am not a fan of a lenghty period of time it could be very risky more especially for signatures 2-3 months is very much ok bounty
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
The time frame for the bounty campaign is now very long. In my opinion, they spend that much time because they want to reach their caps. Some use two to three phases to reach their caps. Then the bounty payment is also long, even have to wait until their caps are reached first.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
The recommended timeframe for bounty campaigns is 6-8 weeks at most anything more than that isn't cool and it's obviously caused by the bear market, most ICO takes longer time for their bounty campaign because they have not reached their target
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 10:45:05 AM
The bounty campaign of the ico is often different, the fastest may be two months longer ico lasted more than half a year. Depending on the sales of ico is happening fast or slow and results are achieved or not.
Activity: 116
October 18, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
If you meant bounty hunting answer is NOW.you should start now.
or you meant managing your own bounty,then i think you should start at least i month before presale.
Activity: 510
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

I believe that the campaign should not last more than 3 months. Ideally it is 1 month or two. If it is delayed for a longer period of time then you run the risk of participating in a campaign that may not raise money and so you do not earn anything
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
October 18, 2018, 10:36:23 AM
After a 1-2 week start-up campaign, it's the best time for you to participate in bounty campaigns, because there are so many bounty scams and it will be reviewed and evaluated by everyone about 1-2 weeks. If the campaign is good and there are many participants, you should join it
Activity: 2464
October 18, 2018, 10:35:17 AM
If I recommend 3 months, 1 month introduction to the project, 1 month for pre-ico, 1 month for ico. But the project team already has a good strategy so the length of time the bounty campaign greatly affected the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 10:32:26 AM
maybe 3 months to get the maximum stakes from the ico project but I suggest you choose the project carefully because there are too many ico scam projects
Now the bounty situation is risky, first they cheat too much, secondly they have too many people involved. This will make it difficult for us, so I think the choice of the bounty campaign should be careful not to waste time and effort on the fraudulent ICO project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 10:24:43 AM
I think softcap reached bounty campaigns are good times to participating. Because if not lot of bounty campaigns are scam when their ico not reached.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
October 18, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

As a bounty hunter, 2-3 months is what I look out participating in any bounty. Bounties longer than that I may not want to consider as I'll get bored with it easily and I'll not give my best.

As a bounty manager, I would suggest running an bounty same 2-3 months before the public sale, in order to create the much needed hype and publicity needed to conclude a successful public sale.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 18, 2018, 10:17:40 AM
nowadays bounty campaign time frame are much longer than before, and they have unexpected extension if ever they haven't reached their caps. so, maybe i prefer 1-2 months. and put limit for participants and timelimit for acceptance.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 18, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
For me specially when i'm choosing Signature Campaign. I was prepared  to join those i think a trusted and verified platform that running and ICO. Specially when already reaching its soft cap in that case i feel more relief and confident to promote more because of its status! But if i like the platform and it pass with my own researched i don't care if its 4 - 6 Months to wait as long as it will be successful in the end i'm sure your long wait and work will be compensated.  
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 18, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
maybe 3 months to get the maximum stakes from the ico project but I suggest you choose the project carefully because there are too many ico scam projects
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
October 18, 2018, 10:10:37 AM
Well, hard to say.
If you participate in a campaign from beginning to the end of campaign, you will have a lot of stakes - so you should receive a lot of tokens but from one ICO.
Or you can participate in many campaigns for short time and you will receive more tokens with lower value...
copper member
Activity: 233
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 10:06:16 AM
As a hunter,  I've seen so many bounty and they last for various years.  Most of them last for like 2-3 months before they end while some also last for up to four to six months before it end
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 10:05:15 AM
A maximum of 2 months, if longer, this is bad, there were campaigns that I did for 7-9 months, and received a very small reward. And if the campaign is stopped, or done several rounds, then this is a bad sign.
do not do a bounty that lasts for months because it is very detrimental to time, usually the bounty lasts 3-4 months, it is better to look for a bounty that is truly distributed within a short period of time rather than having to wait a long time and share a little.
Pages:
Jump to: