Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Campaigns - page 6. (Read 846 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
October 18, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
What is the recommended time frame for a bounty campaigns?

So many bounty campaigns that offer 3 to 6 months of the campaign and if you are lucky you will half a year promoting a fraud or a failed project if you are not researching enough I think it's better to take part in a 3 months campaign 6 to 8 months is just too much.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 18, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
When choosing a bounty campaign, I first pay attention to the project itself. If it meets my requirements then the second and third points are the amount of funds allocated for the bounty campaign and its duration. Ideally this 2 month and from $400K and more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 18, 2018, 09:39:27 AM
A maximum of 2 months, if longer, this is bad, there were campaigns that I did for 7-9 months, and received a very small reward. And if the campaign is stopped, or done several rounds, then this is a bad sign.

Perhaps is it a option to do the bounty campaigns also in different time frames. If there is a pre sale there can a seperate bounty organized for that phase and a seperate for the main sale. For both can the projects give another budget, what it makes easier to join a bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
https://ammut.network/
October 18, 2018, 09:39:25 AM
Gift hunters always plan to follow the gift of prizes for a maximum of two months, it is ideal and worthy to participate, but what often happens ... the duration increase sometimes occurs suddenly so that we cannot avoid long projects, our work will be lost if not following the extended time given, we have been held hostage with 2 months of duration that has been passed
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 09:37:58 AM

I think it would depend on the amount of time and effort you can provide for the bounty campaign. Bounty campaign normally runs from 2 to 3 months. But there are also once like 1 month. But of course, the amount of stakes you would receive is also small. If you can endure a longer campaign period and can be sure that the project is legitimate, joining long campaigns would be more rewarding in the end.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 18, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
for me it t depends but usually 3-4 months  base on my experience. But depends as well on the situation of market and the project 'cause mostly bounty always exceeding when there's an issue which is sometimes estimated 3-4 turned into 5 months and more until the target reached .
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
Your question is vogue and it isn't clear. If you mean for joining a bounty for bounty hunters, i say it depends on your decision when you will join the campaign whether from the beginning or after few weeks. If you mean from the view point of the team, i say Pre-ICO and ICO should be within 2 months but it is a matter of regret that many projects are coming with intention that they will continue even 40 weeks long. That is a wasting of time from the bounty hunters who promote the project.
Activity: 391
October 18, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

I guess 2-4 months is the rcommended time frame for bounty campaigns. Usually projects are just aiming for their target. If you actually joined a campaign longer than the said month, it’s more likely for you to receive a short amount or reward. If a campaign doesn’t do any updates or always extends their deadline, that is bad news.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
October 18, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
A maximum of 2 months, if longer, this is bad, there were campaigns that I did for 7-9 months, and received a very small reward. And if the campaign is stopped, or done several rounds, then this is a bad sign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 18, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

I recommend participating in bounties with ranges 1-2 months with 2 months the longest. Bounties with short range period can make you participate more, and in case its a scam, then you can easily proceed to another bounty. Also, the pay is more bigger than long term bounties.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

The ideal time frame for today is from 2-3 months. Bounty campaigns that saying that their bounty will run only for 1 month , usually extends again for a month or two. If you are going to manage a bounty campaign, you should only choose from ranges of 1-3 months, because 4  months and above is too long.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 18, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
I think the time is approximately one or two months, and hopefully the project that has been done does not succeed in getting money sometimes it has been done and it is finished but does not get money
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:45:01 AM
I think it is better not to enter into a very long the bounty of the company. In my opinion if the project is fraudulent, you will be very sorry for the time spent . On the other hand long the company attract less attention hunters , therefore a company will be less competition. Roll Eyes
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
October 18, 2018, 08:41:52 AM
Mostly bounty campaign will run like 2-3 months and distributing + listing need 1 month. Our goals is making profit as much as we can so the important thing is we join all campaigns. Not only social media but other like translation, making content.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 08:19:20 AM
I don't recommend to join companies that last more than 6 weeks. For me this is a key factor when selecting the bounty of the company to participate. Although now I am involved in a company that will last about 20 weeks. I really liked this project. By the way, it's in my signature.
Activity: 504
October 18, 2018, 08:17:03 AM
Normal generosity - 2 months, but now I managed to subscribe to the campaign, which has been going on for 34 weeks. Very tired of monotony. I want to finish it quickly and drink some bonuses.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
I think it depends on what the team wants to achieve and the time they feel will be enough to use to get people involved in all their planning and actions. Some company reach their goals on time and so the bounty period or duration is shortened and others may take long hoping to achieve what they have planned. For me any bounty campaign beyond three months is not fine with me. I did one in January and it was supposed to end in two months but up till now they are still running it. That is not ok for me.
Activity: 448
October 18, 2018, 08:10:01 AM
Most of the bounty campaign usually takes 2 to 3 months to finish the campaign period and there were also ICO's that takes more than 3 months to finish. After the campaign period, tokens are being updated in the spreadsheet within one month and oftentimes tokens will be deposited on your wallet after the 2 month period. I believe you could be lucky enough if the ICO token has been already registered on the exchange sites such as DDEX,CMC and IDEX atleast you could be sure that you had joined a legit ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
October 18, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
Yup, shorter bounties can earn you more rewards but the situation today sucks for bounties. Most of them needs to extend their bounties due to not reaching their target and by this more participants joins resulting to less token rewards.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
October 18, 2018, 07:05:28 AM
For me as a bounty hunter i join bounty campaign for 2 month because the longer bounty you take the more profit you will earn, think when the bounty is over 3 month because the reward is become small, better to leave and find another good campaign, take not not all bounty campaign is legit be resourceful to avoid scam projects.
Pages:
Jump to: