Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 23. (Read 47400 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
my address is not on the spreadsheet

Bitcointalk username: Amritt
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/amritt-397615

twitter profile link: https://twitter.com/krass195
spreadsheet number: 136

facebook profile link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001472193053
spreadsheet number: 117

my etherwallet: 0xBd503712a83FC84faAC713AD81403544022155F9
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I am confirmed my eth and email id thru your bounty Link, I think the distribution will happening very soon thanks for all your quick updates about distribution.

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
I confirmed that my wallet ether address is correct.
Thank you Cindicator Team
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Dear Cindicator. 

My rank is a Newbie, but I had Cindicator signature/avatar the whole time (however avatar is not showing as an image).  I do not have any stakes for this. 

signature Spreadsheet number:  104

rank newbie not allowed to use avatar on this forum
Activity: 420
Harmony for One and All
When we will receive our bounty
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Okay, already confirms my ETH address to received my bounty, thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
==========================
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
==========================

We are now preparing for sending your rewards. Before we do that, we need you to once again confirm your ETH address and your eligibility to receive our tokens.

Bounty update: https://medium.com/@Cindicator/bounty-update-7fe3a954fe76
Done,Confirm my ETH address.
Activity: 434
Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology
Hello. Today I filled out the form. May come 2 times. I apologize. The first time was filled with the tablet when sending a battery power is low. Duplicated from the computer. Thank you
Activity: 368
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hello I participated in the Facebook bounty: my userny;uchee
No:36.
But my address is not on the spreadsheet
Pls kindly update:0x3cca0F529C7a1e7487f0e310702Fa6A9343Db742
Activity: 154
Cindicator Bounty Manager
Dear Cindicator. 

My rank is a Newbie, but I had Cindicator signature/avatar the whole time (however avatar is not showing as an image).  I do not have any stakes for this. 

newbie isn't allowed to participate, please check the rules
Activity: 154
Cindicator Bounty Manager
a little bit confused about filling the form, why only ask for the address ? why not asking participant detail like what bounty you join, number on spreadsheet etc etc
so how do you know the address we submit is belong to who ?

I was wondering too.  I do not mind, just want to make sure this is legit and coming from Cindicator.

It's necessary to get tokens. If you will not confirm that - you will not got the reward
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Done confirmaing my bounty participation in website given. Thanks devs and congrats for success again.GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 406
I have confirmed my ethereum adress in the website given. Thanks Cindicator team
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
I have confirmed my ethereum adress in the website given. Thanks Cindicator team
Activity: 368
I participated in social media campaigns, i tried to confirm my Eth address on the link of the website, but it does not recognize it, how to solve this issue, i think eth address was not asked while filling social media forms, please respond, thank you.
I have the same problem, help us please
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I participated in social media campaigns, i tried to confirm my Eth address on the link of the website, but it does not recognize it, how to solve this issue, i think eth address was not asked while filling social media forms, please respond, thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
Done confirmaing my bounty participation in website given. Thanks devs and congrats for success again.
Activity: 23
Dear Cindicator. 

Activity: 23
a little bit confused about filling the form, why only ask for the address ? why not asking participant detail like what bounty you join, number on spreadsheet etc etc
so how do you know the address we submit is belong to who ?

I was wondering too.  I do not mind, just want to make sure this is legit and coming from Cindicator.
Pages:
Jump to: