Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 76. (Read 47427 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
joined the signature campaign
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
hello Nodari_Cindicator ,

Sorry, I beg to request an update on the facebook gift spreadsheet.
I did not include the menu yesterday to enter the eth address and I just checked aya already received but there is an eth update address and my eth address is still not registered.
Bounty facebook spreadsheet :

my link Facebook : https://web.facebook.com/andi.santoso.33449
my friends fb : 519
my link profil btt : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/awanswmoxer-804119
my new update address eth : 0x7BC4CF20d73Ee0148947FdEd06ed8736874d4A66
My order in cindicator bounty facebook spreadsheet: 98
Timestamp: 8/3/2017 22:42:42 .
I wait for the update.

thanks you .
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I have joined both twitter and fb campaigns, twitter is ok but i do not see approved tag in front of my fb spreadsheet, please confirm me, thank you
Activity: 168
i have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign.
good luck
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the campaign bounty, to get a share enough to do retvitt and repost once a week?
Activity: 154
Cindicator Bounty Manager

@Nodari_Cindicator

It seems something wrong with the full member code for signature, please have a check.

I think your signature has a problem. I hope you can fix and I will join this project. Good luck

Guys, thank you for your help. We fixed Member/Jr. Member signatures, could you please try it?  Wink
I changed and now your signature looks so bad, try to perfect it as soon as possible, thank you , i will wait

@Nodari_Cindicator

It seems something wrong with the full member code for signature, please have a check.

I updated the new one you sent to me  for full member, but still something wrong .

Sorry, going to fix it!

Guys, many thanks for your help, we fixed it! Check it  Wink
Hello sir, I was sent a PM to you, please update the spreadsheet. Thank you

Joined signature bounty , thanks for the quick approve.good luck to this project.

Updated, thanks!
i have joined your facebook campaign and this project is so good. they have skilled team member aslo. best of lucky.thanks

Joined signature bounty , thanks for the quick approve.good luck to this project.

Joined Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign.Best of luck.  Kiss

Thanks, welcome!
Activity: 258
Merit: 258
Joined Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign.Best of luck.  Kiss
Activity: 524
Hello sir, I was sent a PM to you, please update the spreadsheet. Thank you
Activity: 483
Yesterday when I signed up for Content Campaign and Social media campaign, I did not see any form that prompted me to enter ETH address, but now I see it, it looks like you've edited it  Grin
So do I need to re-apply?

just PM me your facebook/twitter link and your ETH address - I will add it manually Smiley
Activity: 266
i have joined your facebook campaign and this project is so good. they have skilled team member aslo. best of lucky.thanks
Activity: 406
Joined twitter and facebook campaign, good luck Cool
Activity: 159
join facebook bounty and twiiter bounty . thanks so much

@Nodari_Cindicator

I think your signature has a problem. I hope you can fix and I will join this project. Good luck

Guys, thank you for your help. We fixed Member/Jr. Member signatures, could you please try it?  Wink
I changed and now your signature looks so bad, try to perfect it as soon as possible, thank you , i will wait

@Nodari_Cindicator

I updated the new one you sent to me  for full member, but still something wrong .

Sorry, going to fix it!
Activity: 308

@Nodari_Cindicator

I updated the new one you sent to me  for full member, but still something wrong .
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
Reserved the Dutch translation via the application form. Thank you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105

@Nodari_Cindicator

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I registered there specially to endorse you! Heard about your company year ago, when u have some articles in media. You guys very cool

Also, signed in Cindicator Challenge Campaign  Wink Want to become a token-holder Cheesy

Good luck! I really think this is one of most promising project (and ICO too) this year, will wait until your token price jump 100 times!
Pages:
Jump to: