Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] CINDICATOR - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD [Token Sale - September 12, 2017] - page 77. (Read 47427 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Cindicator Bounty Manager

@Nodari_Cindicator

It seems something wrong with the full member code for signature, please have a check.

I think your signature has a problem. I hope you can fix and I will join this project. Good luck

Guys, thank you for your help. We fixed Member/Jr. Member signatures, could you please try it?  Wink
Activity: 140
I think your signature has a problem. I hope you can fix and I will join this project. Good luck

working on it, thank you!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello no kind of report is required for twitter bounty did I understand correct? Thank you

Hello again, can I have answer for this? It's kind of up in the air

Hi! Yes, you just need to register via google form and waiting for the approval.
Activity: 364
I like the challenge Campaign, will definately join!
Activity: 182
Hello no kind of report is required for twitter bounty did I understand correct? Thank you

Hello again, can I have answer for this? It's kind of up in the air
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I am very interested to your twitter and facebook bounty campaign.I would like to do this campaign.please accept me sir.

done! welcome  Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The end date of ICO?

And we also have a max hard cap ($15M)
The end date of ICO?

Hi, Token Sale start September 12, 2017; end October 12, 2017
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
another very good campaign Smiley when will be the pre sale of this coin. i hope this coin will be successful in the near future. i have some question about this coin how much is ether is the ICO price of it? im planning to buy before end of ico.

Hello, thank you for your feedback! Our price will be $0.01, we will link price in ETH and other cryptocurrencies in September (cause the price of crypto assets can change till September). For example, if ETH price will be $250, you can buy 25000 CND tokens for 1 ETH.
Looking great project.
I have joined both twitter and facebook campagin.but how to claim our stake?You have not asked any ETH address!! Is it ERC20 token or any other token? please explain it to me. thanks a lot.

Hello, thanks for your questions. Yes, it is ERC20 token. We will ask your ETH address later in PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Hello
I just joined in bounty facebook and twitter.
I hope the project you launch is successful. thank you
Activity: 137
Hello, I've joined social media bounty : fanpage facebook and twitter
Thanks
Activity: 257
another very good campaign Smiley when will be the pre sale of this coin. i hope this coin will be successful in the near future. i have some question about this coin how much is ether is the ICO price of it? im planning to buy before end of ico.
Please add my bitcointalk link to facebook spreadsheet №60 oksana.gugol

Please add my bitcointalk link to twitter and facebook spreadsheets.
Username : LouVandetta
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/louvandetta-1000368

Twitter : @Louvandetta
Facebook : ManuriosV

Done!

Hello, no, reposts are required. Each member should follow official Cindicator page (https://twitter.com/Crowd_indicator) and like/retweet at least one Cindicator post per week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 262
I am very interested to your twitter and facebook bounty campaign.I would like to do this campaign.please accept me sir.
Activity: 672
Merit: 110
joined social bounty facebook and twitter. Good luck...
Activity: 607
Merit: 106
already joined cindicator with fancebook and twitter campaign

thanks

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Pages:
Jump to: