Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Connectius Token [CNT] - Connectius E-Commerce SaaS Platform ICO 05.11 - page 7. (Read 8844 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
did not accrue points for the work done. please correct.
My details:
Facebook account URL: https://www.facebook.com/VyacheslavLiternyy
Facebook name : VyacheslavLiternyy
friends:5180
Twitter account URL: https://twitter.com/liternyy
Twitter Username : @liternyy
twitter audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/liternyy
followers:5044
Facebook account URL: https://www.facebook.com/VyacheslavLiternyy
Facebook name : VyacheslavLiternyy
friends:5190
Bitcointalk username: Liternyy
Bitcointalk link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/liternyy-1422459
Ether adress: 0xaB9876E646F3734174328044bBcD8CB51aae8E18
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
Our previous portal was buggy, it counted almost all the retweets which you have done, irrespective of the rule which is 3/ day. But this portal works perfectly fine. It only counted 3 retweets a day. And same with the likes, comment and shares.

Also those who previously didnt verify their email, now you will get a email verification popup, where you have to verify your email. Please click on re-send email verification and wait for it for few minutes to arrive.

I verified e-mail in all campaigns, will wait till may be technical works and calculations will be made by your team
I hope amount of tokens would be good (as I have twitter with 11K+ followers so my stakes were counted on the maximum level)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Does anybody have problems with cabinet e-mail verification? Suddenly it requested e-mail verification, when I click on the link it says
Invalid Information. ErrorCode:3 !?
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Our previous portal was buggy, it counted almost all the retweets which you have done, irrespective of the rule which is 3/ day. But this portal works perfectly fine. It only counted 3 retweets a day. And same with the likes, comment and shares.

Also those who previously didnt verify their email, now you will get a email verification popup, where you have to verify your email. Please click on re-send email verification and wait for it for few minutes to arrive.

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
I also took part in bounty, no tokens up to this time, but there will be distribution - don't forget about me
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is there final spredsheet?

And when we should wait distribution for articles works? Thank you!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
I wonder how you guys do it, update your bountyportals and the stakes becomes much less. What is the reason? I participate in your Twitter bunty companies with 4.11.2017 and I have after the upgrade only 53 retweets - odd, isn't it!? Though before you upgrade your portal believed retweets incorrect! If you do not know that after 2,000 retweets, they begin to fly to Twitter. I used the program allmytweets to see tweets there, but apparently after updating your program did not consider them!I have a record of what day and how many tweets I've done, the truth is just to 25.12.17.
How are we going to solve this problem?
Sorry for my bad English!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 30 min, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

Tell me, I've been working for two months and you've updated the portal and today, instead of my 310 bids, I have only 21 in my office.
But if you want to be offended, you do not, but I will not take part in the campaigns of generosity through this unreliable portal anymore. It's very terrible that two months of my work just disappeared.

And in bitcomo instead of 400 I have only 12 - just stunningly excellent. I will not even go to other offices. I think that not only have I encountered this problem, what will you do when there are mass complaints and pritenzii? I understand that due to incorrect portal updating I will not receive payment.

Please PM me your email
May I know that Why you don't reply my post , pm or bountyportals (chatbox) ? We don't get any support and you (your team) no people come out and fix the issue , today I receive lockchain bounty reward , only receive 19 token (50 takes) with more than two month work , twitter calculate have issue long time ago , last month your team member told me he will fix my total retweet and stakes when bounty campaign end , after bounty campaign end , just silent and ignored all the request ,  I've ask for help and waiting for support already two month , but I get nothing
I also join other project running on bountyportals , all the stakes have issue and never fix it , I think it's waste my time to join your manager bounty and receive nothing reward   Angry
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
Re-connected, everything steaks are upgraded Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Dear irfan_pak10! Thank you for debugging your bounty app! The stakes are exactly calculated!
Activity: 518
Ethereum wallet is not saved! Is it all so?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
For me it displays 1 retweet only #Monaize
Activity: 1246
I sent my e-mail to you in a private message
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Hello every

Now what you have to do

And also stakes for Facebook and Twitter will be counted once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Regards

thank you sir for this update but i saw my stakes is zero (0). https://imgur.com/a/80PpX
i am new worker but old worker are seems problems. cause the portal cannot count old data.
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

Tell me, I've been working for two months and you've updated the portal and today, instead of my 310 bids, I have only 21 in my office.
But if you want to be offended, you do not, but I will not take part in the campaigns of generosity through this unreliable portal anymore. It's very terrible that two months of my work just disappeared.

And in bitcomo instead of 400 I have only 12 - just stunningly excellent. I will not even go to other offices. I think that not only have I encountered this problem, what will you do when there are mass complaints and pritenzii? I understand that due to incorrect portal updating I will not receive payment.

Please PM me your email
Activity: 1246
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

And also stakes for Facebook and Twitter will be counted once after each 30 min. These are not real time, as real-time slows down the portal.

Regards

thank you sir for this update but i saw my stakes is zero (0). https://imgur.com/a/80PpX
i am new worker but old worker are seems problems. cause the portal cannot count old data.

Please click on the "Connect" buttons, and after that wait for

"Stakes for Facebook updated after every 1 hour and for Twitter stakes will be updated once after each 30 min"
legendary
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Portal is under construction now, hope it will be better after remake and our stakes won't be gone.
Pages:
Jump to: