Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Connectius Token [CNT] - Connectius E-Commerce SaaS Platform ICO 05.11 - page 10. (Read 8844 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Hello, manager.
Why do not you update the data on the fulfillment of tasks in the company's facebook?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, I have logged complaint using https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2  regarding my FB stakes. Kindly help.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
bountyportals.com SCAM dont update stakes 2 week

DEV Why does not the rate on your portal update? Already a lot of time has passed and some ICO has already ended, this is tainting information ..... bountyportals com - SCAM?

It is advised not to be panic by the current situation, I have stated above there are some issue and we are working on them to solve all the issue, also we have put a complaint form link above and if you have any issue, please use it.

Dear irfan_pak10! Please update FB stakes. Thanks!

Bounty lasts until December 31th, is this true?

Nope, bounties are live until the end of the crowdsale. Which is going to ends in 11 days ~
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Dear irfan_pak10! Please update FB stakes. Thanks!

Bounty lasts until December 31th, is this true?
Activity: 448

DEV Why does not the rate on your portal update? Already a lot of time has passed and some ICO has already ended, this is tainting information ..... bountyportals com - SCAM?
Activity: 616
bountyportals.com SCAM dont update stakes 2 week
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
why the bounty results are not updated facebook?

Please check your bountyportals account now. And you still have issue please complaint here: https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2

Admin i not find newslatter campaign in this thread! Where i can find newslatter campaign? because I want to join in newslatter campaign! Thank you!!!

Unfortunately there is no newsletter bounty

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Admin i not find newslatter campaign in this thread! Where i can find newslatter campaign? because I want to join in newslatter campaign! Thank you!!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
why the bounty results are not updated facebook?
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
whom to ask the question-why am I charged for a little tweeter. every day I perform tasks. and I have marked only 7. sorry to bother you
Activity: 140
Merit: 102
Good afternoon. to whom among the bounty ? and where you can see the table?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Good afternoon. Today I decided to check out your rates on your bounty portal and what was my surprise when the graph of retweets I saw only 15. Since November 4, I do 3 retweets daily. conceding just 5 Nov. Only 21 days to 3 retweets per day. When I joined the bounty of the company and saw that the tweets will be considered automatically I was delighted, but today, after reading the last posts in the thread I see that not one I think is not right.
Dear irfan_pak10!
When will the information about the FB steaks be updated? Friday or Monday?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
hello I has join social media bounty
I want ask at first I has connect my twitter and facebook to bounty portal
and for the future if want do task must login every do task or not just direct at twitter and facebook
so bounty portal will count auto?

Bounty portal will only count retweets if you login everyday on the portal after making the retweets on twitter.

Hm, can you explain this.
So we need to login on portal at the same time when retweet, or it's enough to log in once per day?
What's happened when retweeting with mobile app, and log in on computer?

Seems bounty portal is not automated portal for social media campaign, There is more job for participants than all of other campaigns
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm interested to participate as a blog & media participant, if I make 2 videos using 1 account will it still be accepted and get stake? I think the potential of the project to achieve success is very visible when I open his website.
I joined social media bounty program via bountyportal. Thanks!
I have a question. Can I share all the posts/tweets 3 per day, or only from the date of my registration in the bounty?
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
hello I has join social media bounty
I want ask at first I has connect my twitter and facebook to bounty portal
and for the future if want do task must login every do task or not just direct at twitter and facebook
so bounty portal will count auto?

Bounty portal will only count retweets if you login everyday on the portal after making the retweets on twitter.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
When does the signature and social campaign end?
On the first page iso 20.11. Today ?

Today is the end of pre-ico campaign. First weak of crowdsale started an hour ago
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
When does the signature and social campaign end?
On the first page iso 20.11. Today ?
Pages:
Jump to: