Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Connectius Token [CNT] - Connectius E-Commerce SaaS Platform ICO 05.11 - page 9. (Read 8844 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
Sir, is it plans to start signature bounty campaign? And when it will be open? Thank you
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
...There is a problem with Facebook counts on all portals, and Im well aware of this situation. Before we process the tokens, Ill make sure that you will get an accurate amount of tokens...

Maybe the participants to share their records on Facebook in this thread to make it easier to count ?

Hello guys

Can you please look into the portal, & check if the stake issues fixed?
My stake didn't yet counted, still zero until now. please look at my portal username is Landak. please fix it soon Sad
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
IMO one of the best parts of this bounty is that it is using bounty portals.
Last weeks I am sick of checking the Bounties that needs the shares to be posted in the thread at exact day of the week.
Thanks and keep the good work.
Activity: 277
Hello. Tell the bounty the company also extends until January 20?
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Connectius: An ICO That Will Change E-commerce Has Launched
https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/connectius-an-ico-that-will-change-e-commerce-has-launched

November 5 saw the launch of the ICO for the unique project Connectius, a service that will increase transparency in the entire e-commerce industry.

Connectius is a blockchain-based SaaS solution for e-commerce that allows companies to decrease their e-commerce-related losses due to the actions of dishonest customers during chargebacks or cardless transactions through the use of smart contracts. According to research findings, in 2016 approximately 8% of e-commerce income was lost to fraudulent activity, and almost 40% of all attempted transactions did not result in purchases. Connectius will help solve these problems, lower costs, and increase security for all of the ecosystem's participants: consumers of goods and services, who place orders within the system; suppliers, who provide these goods and services; and arbitrators, who resolve complicated situations between other users.

Work on Connectius began back in 2016. The first Connectius-based mobile app, Connectius Experts, has already been developed. Using geolocation and smart matching, the app offers users a sorted list of people and organizations ready to sell the service they need.

The funds raised during the ICO will be put toward further product development.

Connectius tokens (CNT) will become a universal medium for all transactions within the system. It will be used as a means of value exchange for payment not just within the system, but also in apps based on the Connectius platform. The cost of goods and services will be given in US dollars, which will be instantaneously converted into tokens by an external service.

“CNT tokens are not a security or cryptocurrency. We don't see it as a means for speculation. Nevertheless, tokens are an important element of our system that will be needed by all participants in these relationships. The team's goal is to ensure the ease and security of goods exchange through the use of CNT tokens,” explains Vasily Kozlov, Connectius founder and CEO, a blockchain enthusiast who has founded several companies.

Before November 20 tokens can be purchased at a 20% discount. Fundraising will continue through December 20. The company plans to raise $31 million.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Connectius ICO News. We extend our ICO until January 20, 2018  Is bounty extended with this until 20th Jan 2018 ?
Activity: 322
Is bounty still open for participation?
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Project main goal is the reduction of losses by online stores and service platforms in the result of frauds due to the application of Blockchain technology https://twitter.com/connectiusteam/status/941925994671280133
...There is a problem with Facebook counts on all portals, and Im well aware of this situation. Before we process the tokens, Ill make sure that you will get an accurate amount of tokens...

Maybe the participants to share their records on Facebook in this thread to make it easier to count ?

Hello guys

Hi Ifran,

Issue still persist in portal i.e. FB stakes are not counted and it is almost in all campaigns.

Kindly look into it.
Thanks.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Help! The problem of counting facebook! I do not count anything.
https://www.facebook.com/nazar.holyava
Activity: 280

I have made more that 100 retweets and more than 100 reposts! I will spend the whole day in search of! It's not a variant!

Hello guys

No change! Even after complaints...
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Hello guys

Activity: 308

Dear participants!
If you have any troubles with your stakes, please, fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2
And we will solve your problem as soon as possible

I have already filled the form for FB stakes issue in all portals.

There is a problem with Facebook counts on all portals, and Im well aware of this situation. Before we process the tokens, Ill make sure that you will get an accurate amount of tokens.

Only few days remaining in crowdsale

Thanks irfan_pak10 for your reply, now I can work with bountyportals confidently without any worry Smiley  Cheesy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
There is a problem with Facebook counts on all portals, and Im well aware of this situation. Before we process the tokens, Ill make sure that you will get an accurate amount of tokens.

Only few days remaining in crowdsale

Activity: 76
Dear participants!
If you have any troubles with your stakes, please, fill out this form: https://goo.gl/forms/PDHk17Ig1lXyVfvq2
And we will solve your problem as soon as possible
Activity: 462
hello admin!
From November 17th, I do not get bids for Facebook, correct this misunderstanding!
Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Seemingly there are problems with stakes calculation ob the bounty portal. Stakes sre not correctly calculated. Please check the issue out. Making a complaint do not help...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Connectius translation spreadsheet doesn't have my ETH address. Kindly do the needful: 0x22Fb3D81a7bFBe286C17FBF6165A395233690885
Pages:
Jump to: