Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Proof authentication
Signature Campaign
Username : Meta Anggraini
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
There will be a 3rd phase added to the DarkPay signature campaign that will run from the 1st Jan to 28th Jan. Those that wish to stay involved do not need to fill in the form again. Posts for the  3rd phase of the campaign will be calculated from the following dates :

11:00 NZST ON  1ST JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  8TH JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  15TH JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST JAN
11:00 NZST ON  22ND JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH JAN

Great news!Continue.
I hope payments will be made in time?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
There will be a 3rd phase added to the DarkPay signature campaign that will run from the 1st Jan to 28th Jan. Those that wish to stay involved do not need to fill in the form again. Posts for the  3rd phase of the campaign will be calculated from the following dates :

11:00 NZST ON  1ST JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 7TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  8TH JAN    - 11:00 NZST ON 14TH JAN
11:00 NZST ON  15TH JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 21ST JAN
11:00 NZST ON  22ND JAN  - 11:00 NZST ON 28TH JAN
hmmm (the guys looked at the table and didn’t understand Huh how did you start counting posts in the subscription list? the week is not over yet you’ve already calculated everything ... I don’t like all these strange manipulations, I also haven’t been paid a telegram .. In general, I want to hear full explanations, so at this rate you will get it will cost 0 .....

what you mean you haven't paid for a telegram ... explain I don't understand
Hello! I just look at the table and see that I have not counted the last week, why? You can look at the time of the posts. As for telegrams, I meant bounty telegrams.

Because when i checked it at 10:00:00 NZST time as specified in the bounty ANN you had made only 1 post. So you missed the week. NZST time is 13 hours ahead of UTC time. I have added you to the payment for that week anyway even though you missed the cutoff date. But next week you will need to meet the requirements for it before cut off time.
Hi, I apologize, I just confused the time and thanks for the clarification
I want to tell everyone.Guys who are always involved in subscription companies-use the time Converter.
Avoid misunderstandings.There are excellent services -for example this one  http://www.timebie.com/tz/timezonesearch.php 
All success! Grin
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
hmmm (the guys looked at the table and didn’t understand Huh how did you start counting posts in the subscription list? the week is not over yet you’ve already calculated everything ... I don’t like all these strange manipulations, I also haven’t been paid a telegram .. In general, I want to hear full explanations, so at this rate you will get it will cost 0 .....

Hello! I just look at the table and see that I have not counted the last week, why? You can look at the time of the posts. As for telegrams, I meant bounty telegrams.

Because when i checked it at 10:00:00 NZST time as specified in the bounty ANN you had made only 1 post. So you missed the week. NZST time is 13 hours ahead of UTC time. I have added you to the payment for that week anyway even though you missed the cutoff date. But next week you will need to meet the requirements for it before cut off time.
Hi, I apologize, I just confused the time and thanks for the clarification

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

is there any latest info from Dark Paycoin?
and what happened? maybe I missed something? all obligations on their part are fulfilled, and more information can be found in the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4971135.new#new
is there any latest info from Dark Paycoin?
Hello, Bounty Manager, I didn’t receive DKPC for the first round signature camp. My name is first on the list, not sure what the reason, when can I get my payment? Please let me know if any further information you need to know.
There was a small delay in some payments for the 1st phase. Everyone is paid up now. Thanks for your patience everyone
I want to ask if anyone who has just joined today is included in the matter of the second or third week ?
For wallet problems, can the member replace with a new wallet?
I think not.Try to recover-I had problems with my wallet,i just repaired the transactions.
Options-settings-wallet repair.First save the wallet file-then delete and reinstall..Yes, and delete the registry entry after deleting the wallet!
To set the wallet to replace the file, and then repair helped me.
Good luck.
whether you also wear a wallet in your wallet or you wear a personal wallet
All my-carry around.Question rephrase.
what you mean i don't understand what you're talking about
I think not.Try to recover-I had problems with my wallet,i just repaired the transactions.
Options-settings-wallet repair.First save the wallet file-then delete and reinstall..Yes, and delete the registry entry after deleting the wallet!
Good luck.
All my-carry around.Question rephrase.
Good luck.
Good luck.
I see my spreadsheet my name is 484 (need 12 more and i add payment) what is that?

On the 1st Dec you had 481 posts at the start of the 2nd round. On the 7th Dec you had 484 posts. The requirement was 15 posts per week during the 2nd phase of the campaign so you need 12 more to qualify for the 1st week. Because it's the 1st week i have given people that didn't make it a chance to catch up over the course of this week. So if you make your 15 posts + the 12 needed from last week by the 14th DEC NZST cutoff date i will include payment for both weeks.
only need to make post 12 in order to fulfill the requirements of the coming week
I see my spreadsheet my name is 484 (need 12 more and i add payment) what is that?

On the 1st Dec you had 481 posts at the start of the 2nd round. On the 7th Dec you had 484 posts. The requirement was 15 posts per week during the 2nd phase of the campaign so you need 12 more to qualify for the 1st week. Because it's the 1st week i have given people that didn't make it a chance to catch up over the course of this week. So if you make your 15 posts + the 12 needed from last week by the 14th DEC NZST cutoff date i will include payment for both weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: