Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅ - page 6. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 100
Hello, I came to ask one more question (again) Cheesy
What happens if the participant does not meet the requirements to post at least 15 times a week?
Will there be a reduction in reward or even they won't get it at all? Thanks

They will be skipped for only the week they didn't complete the tasks on if the requirement is not met.
Okay, understood. I shouldn't waste the opportunity during this week to make sure I will receive full rewards on it Cheesy because there is no compromise like reducing the rewards but even we cannot getting anything when the requirement is not met.

Then, what if we decide to leave this campaign and remove the signature before the time ends? will we still get rewards or be disqualified?

You will still get rewards for any weeks you have completed even if you leave the campaign half way through.
I want to ask about the exchange wallet ...
do those who use wallet exchanges have to do the kyc?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
What happens if the participant does not meet the requirements to post at least 15 times a week?

They will be skipped for only the week they didn't complete the tasks on if the requirement is not met.
Okay, understood. I shouldn't waste the opportunity during this week to make sure I will receive full rewards on it Cheesy because there is no compromise like reducing the rewards but even we cannot getting anything when the requirement is not met.

Then, what if we decide to leave this campaign and remove the signature before the time ends? will we still get rewards or be disqualified?

You will still get rewards for any weeks you have completed even if you leave the campaign half way through.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Yes. Accepted.
Hope that I will get your acceptance too, manager.
I applied recently today.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Week reset fall on what day?
There is no weekly reset date on the spreadsheet.
A week is counted from the date when they entered the campaign, but this is my opinion.
I think the weekly reset on every wednesday, because Nov 7 (wednesday) is the seventh day since the first week of the campaign begins.
Correct me if I wrong, please.

That is correct @Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
A week is counted from the date when they entered the campaign, but this is my opinion.
I think the weekly reset on every wednesday, because Nov 7 (wednesday) is the seventh day since the first week of the campaign begins.
Correct me if I wrong, please.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
I just applied I hope my application will be accepted
I think you will be accepted while obeying the rules ...

welcome to join and work
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I just applied I hope my application will be accepted
the core team plans to deliver a fully integrated P2P marketplace for 2019 called DarkPayMarket, regardless of future applications..
Hello! Can I join your wonderful campaign?

Sure can, welcome aboard.

Hi!Joined your company, I hope you'll accept me?

Yes. Accepted.
DarkPayCoin holders benefit from a superior incentive for holding, such a feature was purposely designed to ensure maximum network security, decentralization and early adopter engagement
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Hi!Joined your company, I hope you'll accept me?
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Hello! Can I join your wonderful campaign?
Hello, I want to ask about the wallet to receive the rewards.
Is it okaay to using a wallet on the market to receive the bounty rewards? Because I'm using it to receive the rewards.
Please tell me if it's not recommended. Thank you

Should be fine. As long as the address is correct it doesn't matter too much if it is an exchange wallet or a personal wallet.
At first I was worried because thinking of using an exchange wallet was not recommended, because there had been cases that were not allowed to use the previous exchange wallet.
But after you give me an explanation, I understand. Thanks for the information.
Have a nice day by the way.
I don't think there is a problem to make an exchange wallet or personal wallet ... I myself use an exchange wallet
Hello, I want to ask if the Darkpaycoin Team has prepared payments to be given to participants, I mean by sending funds to escrow. This is intended to reduce fraud and run away from responsibility. I know it's a bit late to ask, but will you want to be fully responsible for this project? Thank you

No we have not sent any funds to escrow but we will never give up on this project no matter what. We are in this to build an awesome platform with DKPC as the currency and work has already begun on this. So the team will not be going anywhere and payment of the bounty is not going to be a problem and yes i can take full responsibility if it eases participants minds.
Hello! Please explain the subscription payments, how will payments be made? weekly I just had a week, I strongly do not insist, I just want clarity, or I missed something and did not read it in the rules. Thank you!

Payment is on the 1st of december. You can check in the spreadsheet to see your participation record. You did well and the sheet shows your earnings so far.
I just saw it in the spreadsheet, it was still empty even though I had made 10 posts a week ...

requirement is 15 posts per week. You joined at the end of the 1st week so you will have your 1st payments recorded on the 14th November if you reached the required amount.
thank you for giving me directions ...
because I am very excited about participating in your project
DarkPayCoin was created as an answer to two issues : lack of privacy and lack of decentralization. Dark. Its purpose is to become a staple medium of exchange, 100% private and decentralized, linking up several applications, all of them built by the community, for the community
Hello, I want to ask if the Darkpaycoin Team has prepared payments to be given to participants, I mean by sending funds to escrow. This is intended to reduce fraud and run away from responsibility. I know it's a bit late to ask, but will you want to be fully responsible for this project? Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: