Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅BOUNTY [DARKPAYCOIN][SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN] ⭕️💥💥MN/POS HUGE REWARDS!✅✅✅ - page 7. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Hello! Please explain the subscription payments, how will payments be made? weekly I just had a week, I strongly do not insist, I just want clarity, or I missed something and did not read it in the rules. Thank you!

Payment is on the 1st of december. You can check in the spreadsheet to see your participation record. You did well and the sheet shows your earnings so far.
I just saw it in the spreadsheet, it was still empty even though I had made 10 posts a week ...

requirement is 15 posts per week. You joined at the end of the 1st week so you will have your 1st payments recorded on the 14th November if you reached the required amount.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
Hello! Please explain the subscription payments, how will payments be made? weekly I just had a week, I strongly do not insist, I just want clarity, or I missed something and did not read it in the rules. Thank you!

Payment is on the 1st of december. You can check in the spreadsheet to see your participation record. You did well and the sheet shows your earnings so far.
I just saw it in the spreadsheet, it was still empty even though I had made 10 posts a week ...
In order to ensure DarkPayCoin successful launch, network safety is highly incentivized for both Masternode deployment and wallet staking...

Is the payment distributed directly on December 1 or waiting a few weeks?
after the campaign is complete.

will be directly on dec 1st.

Hello everyone joined the project I see that the coin is gaining momentum all the luck and high profit

Welcome to the campaign.

Please also explain to me, if I, for example, for reasons beyond my control, miss a week, there are no posts or few, I will not be removed from the campaign?

if you don't make your post count you will be skipped for the week you didn't make it only and not removed from the campaign. You will be paid on dec 1st for any weeks that you qualified on.
before a week must be required to make 10 posts and if it exceeds 10 posts is it not worth it
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Joined the DKPC campaign.
Wish that I will get acceptance of manager soon, and get payments on the 1st of December.

will be directly on dec 1st.

Hello everyone joined the project I see that the coin is gaining momentum all the luck and high profit

Welcome to the campaign.

Please also explain to me, if I, for example, for reasons beyond my control, miss a week, there are no posts or few, I will not be removed from the campaign?

if you don't make your post count you will be skipped for the week you didn't make it only and not removed from the campaign. You will be paid on dec 1st for any weeks that you qualified on.

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello, I want to ask about the wallet to receive the rewards.
Is it okaay to using a wallet on the market to receive the bounty rewards? Because I'm using it to receive the rewards.
Please tell me if it's not recommended. Thank you

Should be fine. As long as the address is correct it doesn't matter too much if it is an exchange wallet or a personal wallet.
At first I was worried because thinking of using an exchange wallet was not recommended, because there had been cases that were not allowed to use the previous exchange wallet.
But after you give me an explanation, I understand. Thanks for the information.
Have a nice day by the way.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

Joined the DKPC campaign.
Wish that I will get acceptance of manager soon, and get payments on the 1st of December.

accepted. welcome to the campaign.
I joined the darkpaycoin project supporters a few minutes ago ... I hope this project will be more advanced and successful ...
You have joined a very appropriate project ... because this project has been registered in several exchanges ...

happy working

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
Activity: 295
I joined the darkpaycoin project supporters a few minutes ago ... I hope this project will be more advanced and successful ...
I have submitted a request ... awaiting a decision   Cool

Accepted. Welcome to the campaign.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
today, I become one of DarkPayCoin supporters, and participants of the campaign.
Thank you very much for implementation of DKPC campaign, which lasted for weeks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
I have submitted a request ... awaiting a decision   Cool
Hello, I want to ask about the wallet to receive the rewards.
Is it okaay to using a wallet on the market to receive the bounty rewards? Because I'm using it to receive the rewards.
Please tell me if it's not recommended. Thank you

Should be fine. As long as the address is correct it doesn't matter too much if it is an exchange wallet or a personal wallet.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Sent my form to the manager of the campaign.
My name appeared almost immediately after that. Hope that after checking, the manager will accept my application.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: