Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You - UP TO $300K - page 2. (Read 7928 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Guys, thehun it is lying swindler. After I wrote articles in bounty BABB his assistant Awallon turned down my articles due to lack of comments and upvote.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32422907

that psycho really is hun
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Friendly reminder: in order to receive the bounty payments it is necessary to submit the form provided by Datawallet:

https://goo.gl/forms/tLAadHGrMUBaLtNJ2
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
Guys, thehun it is lying swindler. After I wrote articles in bounty BABB his assistant Awallon turned down my articles due to lack of comments and upvote.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32422907

that psycho really is hun
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
UPDATE 8.03.2018

We have received some complaints because the numbers of tokens in the bounty sheet have been reduced, and we apologize for not explaining this earlier. The reason is that the original calculations were made allocating to the pool 1% of the total tokens sold, making a maximum of $400K. However, the maximum allocation for the bounty was originally capped as 1% of $30M ($300K) as specified in the subject of the thread. The cap was increased in $10M AFTER the closure of the bounty. Therefore the total allocation for the bounty pool are 250 million DXT tokens instead of 333.333 million. We are very sorry for the confusion and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

thank you your sportsmanship as the project manager, we do not question the token allocation and thank you for updating the progress of the project
Activity: 784
Merit: 64
■ Professional Spanish Translator
UPDATE 8.03.2018

We have received some complaints because the numbers of tokens in the bounty sheet have been reduced, and we apologize for not explaining this earlier. The reason is that the original calculations were made allocating to the pool 1% of the total tokens sold, making a maximum of $400K. However, the maximum allocation for the bounty was originally capped as 1% of $30M ($300K) as specified in the subject of the thread. The cap was increased in $10M AFTER the closure of the bounty. Therefore the total allocation for the bounty pool are 250 million DXT tokens instead of 333.333 million. We are very sorry for the confusion and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
I have submitted my KYC, I would prefer to be paid out in the tokens. Thank you!
whether we should fill out the KYC form for bounty hunter
and where we can get the form
please explain friends ......
I think you can fill out the KYC form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP7KXx6FfBKeowdGbRp1xTTIRQNkI5EL-tUcZmlZ_R9u5ijA/formResponse
Activity: 560
I have submitted my KYC, I would prefer to be paid out in the tokens. Thank you!
whether we should fill out the KYC form for bounty hunter
and where we can get the form
please explain friends ......
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Datawallet launches private Alpha of API, with inaugural Data Exchange offered by Fresh Digital Media Group

NEW YORK, March 9, 2018 — Datawallet, a leading C2B blockchain-based data exchange, today announced the launch of the private alpha of its Data API. The Datawallet API is the first hub for developers building AI-driven applications centered around personal data. It allows developers to access the high quality data offered by users on the Datawallet exchange.

The Datawallet API allows companies to build their own data exchange on Datawallet’s in-app marketplace. Users of the Datawallet app can opt in to companies’ data exchanges and help power their application with the richest and most accurate cross-platform data available. Companies can then source the permissioned data into their own applications to power their algorithms and provide a new generation of personalized services.

Datawallet CEO Serafin Lion Engel said: “The release of the private alpha of our Datawallet API marks an important step in fulfilling the vision of Datawallet becoming the data layer of the internet. Powering applications with historic and real time cross-platform data, will not only allow people to train algorithms with existing data rather than having to create it anew for every single platform they interact with, but it will also provide users with a clear overview of who they are sharing data with, for what purpose, all governed by enforceable smart contracts. It moves Datawallet closer to becoming a personal data management platform that serves as a person’s hub for controlling and managing their data.”

The private Alpha will enable Datawallet to iteratively refine the capabilities of its API together with its clients: from defining which endpoints provide the most value for specific enterprise use cases and deciding which data types from which platforms lends themselves to be collated into a coherent, reliable, and persistent endpoints, to refining the high-level taxonomy that allows data consumers to search and access information intuitively — starting from high-level categories and smoothly branching into more granular endpoints. This iterative refining of the Datawallet infrastructure will enable the release of a thoroughly tested and validated Beta version in the months ahead.

Furthermore, Datawallet is proud to announce that the inaugural partner and first company building on top of the Datawallet API is Fresh Digital Group. Fresh Digital Group—whose clients include UNICEF, ESPN, and American Express — will use the Datawallet API to source anonymized and aggregated insights derived from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to programmatically inform decisions revolving around its fullstack voice solution including Amazon Alexa Skill development, Google Assistant Action development, and Microsoft Cortana Skill development. Using the Datawallet API, Fresh Digital Group will be able to create more personalized experiences for their clients by accurately divining insights from conversations by linking their voice and digital strategies together.

Fresh Digital Group CEO Doug Robinson said: “The combination of data science and fast computing is the key to helping companies connect with their customers. Voice provides us with a trove of data, advancing us towards ambient intelligence and frictionless daily living. We see voice as a sort of gateway drug into smart homes and overall smart living. This incorporation of technology in users’ daily lives means an increased demand for data exchanges and customized experiences. With are elated to be able to use Datawallet’s API to better personalize, aggregate, manage, analyze, and optimize personal data for business intelligence.”

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-launches-private-alpha-of-api-with-inaugural-data-exchange-offered-by-fresh-digital-47207017ce87
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
I have always trusted this project. Great job. Thnx.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hi guys, this is a great project and I always believed in it. I got my reward, great work.  Grin
It is a pity that at the end of the program, there was such a misunderstanding with the redistribution of the reward.   Undecided
All the rest is just great. And I think that we can hope for progressive success.   Cool
UPDATE 8.03.2018

I'm sad, from such news. I've lost almost one-fourth of my reward. It would have been less painful if you had announced it in the beginning. I have nothing more to say. Unfortunately, we are powerless here. Cry
Yes, this inscription exists at the very top on the first page. Just tokens have already been counted.
legendary
UPDATE 8.03.2018

Hi guys. I'm a member of the company's bounty. I just want to know. Did not anyone get his reward already.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Reserved Translation campaign for GERMAN

BitcoinTalk Name: Neilobit
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/neilobit-1854532
Language: German
Eth Address: 0x2e31635D2646718AD64ff1F454b2c6F2335DF656
Telegram: @neil_heinisch

I am an english student from Germany and would love to translate for you.

Dear Neil Heinisch
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
legendary
UPDATE 7.03.2018:

Thank you for your patience! We have been working with our legal council to ensure we can distribute DXT to everyone who has contributed. However, despite our efforts it remains the case that we cannot issue DXT to persons from the countries excluded from our ICO (e.g., USA) due to regulatory standings. This is also the reason why we had to cut the bounty campaign short, however, we decided not to decrease the overall pool. We will therefore have to offer a choice to all our bounty members: You can KYC with us to ensure we can transfer you the earned DXT - this will be a very simple and quick process (~ 2 minutes) and not involve a platform or any automated parameters, but is simply to proof you’re not from a blacklisted country. As we want to ensure our supporters from blacklisted countries still get their well deserved bounty payout as well, even though their government is putting in some road blocks - we want to offer you an alternative solution: You can choose to receive 50% of the ICO value of your DXT in ETH right now. Please indicate which payout you prefer on the linked form. If you have any questions just contact me (@yannimoto) via direct message on Telegram or email [email protected] using “Bounty Program” in the subject line - your ticket will automatically be accelerated.

https://goo.gl/forms/tLAadHGrMUBaLtNJ2
Activity: 185
Datawallet provides users with a self-sovereign wallet that puts them in charge of their data, and allows them to monetize as well as utilize an asset that is rightfully theirs. It empowers developers to leverage a completely new data universe to build the most advanced applications ever. And it provides companies with insights that will boost their operations on a never before seen scale.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Join Datawallet Telegram to receive the Bounty Payment.
I was attached to the Telegram from the very beginning. But I'm still waiting for my reward. I like this team and their project, so it seems to me that everything will be fine.
I also sure this could be good Project but they have some problems in start which is common as many other projects face things like this hopefully they will settle things in near future and we have our bounty payments
I was attached to the Telegram from the very beginning. But I'm still waiting for my reward. I like this team and their project, so it seems to me that everything will be fine.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Pages:
Jump to: