Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You - UP TO $300K - page 7. (Read 7928 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Hello devs. I joined bounty campaigns in Twitter.
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

In the light of recent SEC statements and actions, Datawallet will be ceasing its bounty program, effective immediately. Regulatory compliance is paramount to us and we seek to adhere to relevant guidance for all regulators.

Certain users of our platform who have already participated in the program may still earn DXT for referrals already made, in our sole discretion. We will peruse all published content to ensure that none of the materials posted as part of the bounty program fall in the realm of “touting”, which are public statements that advertise an opportunity to profit. Datawallet does not endorse any statements that tout the opportunity to profit. DXT is designed for use on the platform and not for profit-making or as an investment.  Users who participated in the bounty program and did not tout may still receive DXT. Datawallet will credit eligible participants in the Datawallet app, with the token being made available at the time of token distribution.

For any questions please join the bounty group in Telegram: https://t.me/datawalletbounty

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Hello, manager! Please update my rank from Member to Full Member in signature spreadsheet. Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Manager why does twitter not have new tweets?

Same question we have no retweets for few last day please do this and why 1 2 week is deleted from twittter sheet I complete work and this I have few stakes but now not seen please give update

Hi both thank you for raising this. Will definitely inform our devs.
Since December 19 there are no tweets,
generally there is no activity in Twitter.
How will we do it if we do not get the right amount of retweets
In last few days many other campaigns also have no activity on social media and no updates whats going on hopefully we have update about this or its just going because of holidays
Activity: 294
Merit: 111

Same question we have no retweets for few last day please do this and why 1 2 week is deleted from twittter sheet I complete work and this I have few stakes but now not seen please give update

Since December 19 there are no tweets,
generally there is no activity in Twitter.
How will we do it if we do not get the right amount of retweets
Activity: 616
Merit: 261
I did not see a restriction on the subject.
When there are no new tweets can we rt old tweets?

thank you , and goodluck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Hello, I join the company, I made some videos about the project. I wish him good luck.
https://youtu.be/Q0rcCAG9YsA
https://youtu.be/dspltRsK6YE
Activity: 501
Merit: 127

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Activity: 294
Merit: 111

The number in the table 140

DID YOU SUBMIT YOUR SHARES USING THE FORM FOR WEEK 3-4? THAT'S WHAT I AM ASKING. GIVE ME THE ROW NUMBER FROM WEEK 3-4 OF FORM YOU FILLED UP AND I'LL UPDATE YOUR STAKES.

Hi manager, each bounty week for signature campaign lasts from Monday till Sunday? You check and distribute signature bounty stakes every Monday?

We count signature same with the days of social media campaign.
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Dear manager, please update signature bounty spreadsheet from previous week, can i leave this campaign with saving updated (1 weeks of participation) bounty stakes status?  Thank you. I will definitely recommend my friends to participate in Datawallet pre-sale, good and solid project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This is a great bounty you all are participating in! Did you know that Cointelegraph wrote great article about Datawallet?? Check it here https://cointelegraph.com/news/getting-paid-to-browse-internet-made-possible-by-blockchain
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Hi manager, each bounty week for signature campaign lasts from Monday till Sunday? You check and distribute signature bounty stakes every Monday?
Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Manager why I didn't rate assessed for the previous period ( 3-4 weeks). The report I submitted.

make sure to read the rules first before joining any bounty campaign. check the first page and see what you did wrong

I read the rules before joining the company. They say: Minimum 3 retweets per week,Maximum 2 retweets per day, and 10 retweets per week. I joined the company on 3 December until 8 December did 9 retweets. Where did I go wrong? Or do you not read rules?

Yeah you joined and did you fill up the form for 3-4 weeks? We can't even find your name on the list.
Application:
1. Follow Datawallet on Twitter
2. Register with this form
3. Register your retweets every 2 weeks with these forms:
Weeks 1-2 (10.11-24.11, submit until 1.12)
Weeks 3-4 (25.11-8.12, submit until 15.12)
Weeks 5-6 (9.12-22.12, submit until 29.12)
Weeks 7-8 (if appplicable) (30.12-12.1, submit until 19.1)

to all - any delays of your submission will not be counted.

The number in the table 140

The Manager why I didn't rate assessed for the previous period ( 3-4 weeks). The report I submitted.

make sure to read the rules first before joining any bounty campaign. check the first page and see what you did wrong

I read the rules before joining the company. They say: Minimum 3 retweets per week,Maximum 2 retweets per day, and 10 retweets per week. I joined the company on 3 December until 8 December did 9 retweets. Where did I go wrong? Or do you not read rules?

Yeah you joined and did you fill up the form for 3-4 weeks? We can't even find your name on the list.
Application:
1. Follow Datawallet on Twitter
2. Register with this form
3. Register your retweets every 2 weeks with these forms:
Weeks 1-2 (10.11-24.11, submit until 1.12)
Weeks 3-4 (25.11-8.12, submit until 15.12)
Weeks 5-6 (9.12-22.12, submit until 29.12)
Weeks 7-8 (if appplicable) (30.12-12.1, submit until 19.1)

to all - any delays of your submission will not be counted.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
To all you bounty hunters, did you know that they also have telegram channel for instant support? -->  https://t.me/datawalletbounty
Pages:
Jump to: