Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Datawallet - Make Your Data Work For You - UP TO $300K - page 3. (Read 7928 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What news about bounty payment? Only few days left for month after ICO ends. Update us, bounty manager  Huh
Now its not in hand of Bounty Manager they complete work now its all on Team of DataWallet so we have to wait for update from them

No, this company conducts Amazix. They said about past week, but postponed. But I want to know, when we will receive our payment. And details. So, bounty manager, clarify details, please  Huh
we'd better ask about telegram distribution on https://t.me/datawallet so we get a direct answer from them
it seems the project is failing and we will not get paid after reading the developments in telegram many investors complain and komplen and i also tried to ask and no answer from admin

Falling? They raised hardcap . And they will announced soon a partnership with big companies (as they said). And deadline 8 March for our payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
What news about bounty payment? Only few days left for month after ICO ends. Update us, bounty manager  Huh
Now its not in hand of Bounty Manager they complete work now its all on Team of DataWallet so we have to wait for update from them

No, this company conducts Amazix. They said about past week, but postponed. But I want to know, when we will receive our payment. And details. So, bounty manager, clarify details, please  Huh
we'd better ask about telegram distribution on https://t.me/datawallet so we get a direct answer from them
it seems the project is failing and we will not get paid after reading the developments in telegram many investors complain and komplen and i also tried to ask and no answer from admin
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
What news about bounty payment? Only few days left for month after ICO ends. Update us, bounty manager  Huh

No, this company conducts Amazix. They said about past week, but postponed. But I want to know, when we will receive our payment. And details. So, bounty manager, clarify details, please  Huh
What news about bounty payment? Only few days left for month after ICO ends. Update us, bounty manager  Huh

No, this company conducts Amazix. They said about past week, but postponed. But I want to know, when we will receive our payment. And details. So, bounty manager, clarify details, please  Huh
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Hello, a small amendment for hunters, about the reward: "within 30 days after the end of the sale, so before the 8th of March"- Andrew AmaZix  from Telegram.
wait patiently until the date of distribution in the set and hopefully on time because the wallet data already registered in coinmarketcap
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Datawallet Phase 1 Roadmap
In this post we break down the components of Datawallet’s permission-based data exchange ecosystem. We highlight the current status of each component, the next iteration we are currently working towards, as well as our further goals and vision for the set of options the community will develop for each.

https://medium.com/datawallet-blog/datawallet-phase-1-roadmap-ff2cf2cf42b
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
Hello, participated in the bounty datawallet wrote his mailing address instead of ETH adress
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1Tcwu3kWZLqEQpObYfnGaskHUiGEVMbpDRhD22cYl0/edit#gid=1207407260 
My ETH adress 0x2f96E93454A51dDA117A6F6b9d77dD7476531318
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
Hello, a small amendment for hunters, about the reward: "within 30 days after the end of the sale, so before the 8th of March"- Andrew AmaZix  from Telegram.
Hello. Thanks for the news. I believe in the project and will look forward to paying for our work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

UPDATE 19.02.2018: THE FINAL SHEET FOR PAYMENT HAS BEEN HANDED OVER TO DATAWALLET.
I am very happy to read the updates about this project that are waiting by the bounty members, and I hope that the distribution will be in lakasanaknan on time according to the schedule that has been put forward in telegram
Now we just wait for the distribution and hope that soon can enter the stock exchange
As far as I know, DXT has been traded for a long time, and you can make sure of this by visiting: https://coinmarketcap.com/
This is an excellent project.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

UPDATE 19.02.2018: THE FINAL SHEET FOR PAYMENT HAS BEEN HANDED OVER TO DATAWALLET.
I am very happy to read the updates about this project that are waiting by the bounty members, and I hope that the distribution will be in lakasanaknan on time according to the schedule that has been put forward in telegram
Now we just wait for the distribution and hope that soon can enter the stock exchange
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Hi guys, those who believed in the project and those who participated in its promotion. I have good news from the Telegram.
Spreadsheets are updated. and
Distribution will be by 6 March. 1 month of ICO.
I hope this is true so that we who participate in bounty have certainty of distribution, and we will be patient waiting until distribution time on March 6th. 1 month ICO.
Hi guys, those who believed in the project and those who participated in its promotion. I have good news from the Telegram.
Spreadsheets are updated. and
Distribution will be by 6 March. 1 month of ICO.
Activity: 378
I saw somewhere that the team of this project sold 333 million tokens. Given the number of bounty participants in the signature, it should not be bad. If I counted everything correctly. It is a pity that I did not notice this project before.
Oh, my envy, what to do with it?
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
I took part bounty on Twitter and signature. And I have not received anything yet.
The sale is already finished. And by the way DataWallet already exists in: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/datawallet/#charts
And we want to know what our status is.
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: