Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥 DOCTAILOR - SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM🔥 10M TOKENS / MILLIONS IN USD!!! - page 2. (Read 19960 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I knew that this would have happen.
When this bounty first started, many users reported that the same Bounty Manager didn't pay the last bounty(Zloadr, owned by the same person/team)

Hi
I am not responsible for the distribution of tokens.
I myself do not know what's going

Now I don't have any info. Dominic and Sam don't answer me when will be distributions bounty. I also don't received my payment.
I hope this is not be scam.

Thanks

Ok didn't know that. Let's hope they will not exit scam then  Grin

I think it is a exit scam now. No response, no updates. Telegram channel is no more!

Great, i'll add it to my collection of wasted time  Grin
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
When this bounty first started, many users reported that the same Bounty Manager didn't pay the last bounty(Zloadr, owned by the same person/team)

Hi

Now I don't have any info. Dominic and Sam don't answer me when will be distributions bounty. I also don't received my payment.

Thanks

Ok didn't know that. Let's hope they will not exit scam then  Grin

I think it is a exit scam now. No response, no updates. Telegram channel is no more!
copper member

Hi

Thanks

Ok didn't know that. Let's hope they will not exit scam then  Grin
copper member
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Hey bounty manager, when are you going to distribute the token to all of us bounty hunters who promote your token. The campaign is long over and we don't hear any update from you. Your telegram bounty chanel is also closed! What is happening on this project?
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Are you not going to distribute our tokens to us?  This campaign has end long time ago and no updates concerning distributions of tokens from your,  Mr. Campaign manager. Please let us know what is happening so that one will know the next step to take on this.  Thank you
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
DocTailor users will be able to access clauses and other pay as you go  features with cryptocurrency. Tokens can be used to purchase tailor made legal documents as well as additional features that are to be included on the platform. Those using tokens in place of fiat money will be rewarded with additional time added to the account and access to exclusive documents and templates. Incentives to utilise the platform will come in part from user and token holder benefits and income.

Activity: 369
Merit: 2
sorry sir, when is bounty distribution.my fb spreadsheet = 194
spreadsheet my tweeter = 264  thanks before.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Why not all participants received payments?
Pages:
Jump to: