Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥 DOCTAILOR - SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM🔥 10M TOKENS / MILLIONS IN USD!!! - page 4. (Read 19960 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
hi. any news about googleform airdrop 300?
Activity: 369
Merit: 2
sorry sir, when is bounty distribution.
my fb spreadsheet = 194
spreadsheet my tweeter = 264  thanks before.
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
any news about bounty rewards distribution sir? when is it begin?
btw, congrat for your successed ICO
Activity: 174
Doctailor, now is a great time, when bitcoin displaces weak investors, and forms around itself the legislative framework and tools, your product is part of and is one of the tools of our future. I'm happy to be of service.
Activity: 24
DOCT tokens give users access to create smart tailor made legal documents on the DocTailor platform. Every token provides users with  DocTime      which can be used to create contracts  agreements for use in over 100 different industries.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
just info, GShock account is a youtube link thieves. he stole other people's work links. people like this should be destroyed. this is the link of the original youtube account owner.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kholiqaq-1843240
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
hello Dear developers when token doctailor soon distributed ?? because I still have not seen in my wallet .. what should i do to see it
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hello, bounty is over! Tables are counted! All is ready! But when will you make payments to us? After the completion of ICO or within two weeks?
Pages:
Jump to: