Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]🔥 DOCTAILOR - SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM🔥 10M TOKENS / MILLIONS IN USD!!! - page 3. (Read 19960 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
DocTailor users will be able to access clauses and other  pay as you go   PAYG  features with cryptocurrency. Tokens can be used to purchase tailor made legal documents  as well as additional features that are to be included on the platform. Those using tokens in place of fiat money will be rewarded with additional time added to the account  and access to exclusive documents and templates. Incentives to utilise the platform will come  in part  from user and token holder benefits and income.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
Bounty already over? And there are glasses in the tables, why does everyone continue to make reports? Or I do not understand correctly, the bounty is still going.

People don't even read before posting!

Bounty IS OVER

We have no info about token distribution
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Bounty already over? And there are glasses in the tables, why does everyone continue to make reports? Or I do not understand correctly, the bounty is still going.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
I don't know when you are going to send our earnings.  You said last time maximum 2 week but until now we have not been pay.  Please CM do try and pay us our earnings. Thank
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
when will the tokens be distributed? until now i have not seen the result in my wallet
As I understand, nobody still not get theirs tokens. I can't find announcement about when bounty distribution should start. Can somebody provide this information?
I saw some got tokens. I did not get (
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
when will the tokens be distributed? until now i have not seen the result in my wallet
As I understand, nobody still not get theirs tokens. I can't find announcement about when bounty distribution should start. Can somebody provide this information?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 485
Merit: 100
Hi hello dev whether the DOCTAILOR token has been shared ?? because I still do not get paid from you, I hope you look back at your spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrQQXVehAcYeCAkU3ZSbIutrLdBRur6K31IIKXHhdtQ/edit#gid=1438206272

Activity: 369
Merit: 2
hellow All bounty campaigns now are closed,thanks before.Please stop reports.
Pages:
Jump to: