Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED] - page 12. (Read 26109 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Please repair for bounty portal, because the stake does not increase when it is retweet / repost, and very difficult to login. thanks
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
the project was very good. however, there wasn't enough support.
 I think there will be very little the distribution of the bounty. participants confused. hopefully when they entered the stock market, are valued.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Hello! Is it over? How much money was collected? Question - how will the coins be credited for participating in the campaign's Twitter? So far I see only steaks on the portal.

0.5 % is too low as bounty because the project did not reach the HARD CAP and if I participated in other campaigns would have been better  Embarrassed and now the manager told us not to change the signature I think this is a big farce and waste of our time  Angry

Everything was mentioned CLEARLY in the thread from the beginning. And we never compelled someone to join any campaign. Its all up to the participants, who join the project. And also, It is impossible to do the calculation on the day when the bounty campaign ends. It usually needs 6-7 days to process everything.

Also most importantly those who REMOVED the signature without waiting for my final call, will be removed from the campaign. Because sheets are not updated yet.
Activity: 304
Can i ask about my stakes? It is only 6 stakes in twitter. But i followed the rules and made every day 3RT/day from 6 october. It's more than 40 tweets and i hade more then 1500 followers for sure when i signed up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Bounty is ended, just read the announcement on the official twitter, congrats guyz!
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
I visited the portal today, and my facebook was not connected already. As i connect my facebook again, there were no shares had been counted . Please do fix it dev. Thanks

Please share our email address.

As an announcement: Those who have their facebook disconnected are requested to get connected ASAP so that we can count the final shares for facebook.
Thanks,
Dev Team
Wow i forget by the way okay im done thanks! Please fix becuase when i connect my fb 0 shares Huh
Activity: 406
Hello everyone

Congratulation everyone, DOVU crowdsale went really successful. And thank you for being the part of this lucrative bounty program and promoting it till the end of the crowdsale.

I have started updating the spreadsheet. It will take me almost 7 days to complete the updates.

Also it is advised NOT to remove the signature until I ask you to do so.

Have a nice day.

Regards

So facebook/twitter ended now. Thanks for update. Hope we all will get rewards soon.
Activity: 518
Why i get 0 stakes on week 7 ?
I did my part, i did 15 post per week, thursday- wednesday and for now i already do 32 post since i join to your campaign. Please check my task.  My number in the spreadsheet is 43.thank you ,godbless..
Activity: 196
I visited the portal today, and my facebook was not connected already. As i connect my facebook again, there were no shares had been counted . Please do fix it dev. Thanks

As an announcement: Those who have their facebook disconnected are requested to get connected ASAP so that we can count the final shares for facebook.
Thanks,
Dev Team

Up ^^

How can i get connected to facebook sir???
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Thanks,
Dev Team

Up ^^
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Bounty manager,

Pls recalculate my retweets, it should be almost equal to FB shares but there is huge difference in both the numbers.

FB shares = 60 , Retweets = 38,

Pls confirm if these are not the final stakes and same are yet to be counted.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
i've been retweeting almost daily ,
participated almost since beginning ,
retweets = 12
i know Retweets are limited to 3/day
but seriously, only 12?  Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
so the signature campaign still continue? there's another 2 weeks added until 25th October
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
company "Bounty" is over?
waiting for distribution and exchange
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
company "Bounty" is over?
Activity: 462
Hi bounty manager, In week 7 (5/10 - 11/10) I've made 16 posts which 15 of them are valid, could you check it again, thank you.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
I also visited the portal today, but I have not yet connected telegram channels. When I connect it back but I didn't get the shares, roughly it gimana dev?
tanks🙏
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
When will bounty distributed and how to add coin to MEW?
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
---My rank went from member to full member.--- please update it.
[/q]
Updated
Activity: 368
Merit: 105

Thanks,
Dev Team
Pages:
Jump to: