Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED] - page 13. (Read 26109 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
thank you for ICO project DOVU. Crowdsale is end... i hope always successful...
congratulations...
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Does anyone have the address codes to add Dovu Tokens to MyEtherWallet?

they are absent yet, wait so far will come to a purse, then and you will add them, I looked for, haven't found
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Does anyone have the address codes to add Dovu Tokens to MyEtherWallet?
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I visited the portal today, and my facebook was not connected already. As i connect my facebook again, there were no shares had been counted . Please do fix it dev. Thanks
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
The spreadsheet will be in 7 days?
Activity: 532
Congratulations to successfully the ICO dev
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

Hello! Is it over? How much money was collected? Question - how will the coins be credited for participating in the campaign's Twitter? So far I see only steaks on the portal.

0.5 % is too low as bounty because the project did not reach the HARD CAP and if I participated in other campaigns would have been better  Embarrassed and now the manager told us not to change the signature I think this is a big farce and waste of our time  Angry

0.5% was set since the start of the bounty campaign, so I guess the campaign is clear on that. I too see it too small but its their rule and was set in the beginning.

Congrats dovu for a very successful campaign.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

Hello! Is it over? How much money was collected? Question - how will the coins be credited for participating in the campaign's Twitter? So far I see only steaks on the portal.
Activity: 70
Hello. Congratulations team to the successful crowdsale. I participated in bounty campaign social media. I will wait update the spreadsheet
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Hello everyone

Congratulation everyone, DOVU crowdsale went really successful. And thank you for being the part of this lucrative bounty program and promoting it till the end of the crowdsale.

I have started updating the spreadsheet. It will take me almost 7 days to complete the updates.

Also it is advised NOT to remove the signature until I ask you to do so.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Hello Irfan, from the very beginning I have not correctly displayed the steaks in Facebook and the company's tweeter, I wrote several times in the chat, you can see ?[email protected] thanks
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
Activity: 409
I have just come across the Dovu bounty campaign and unfortunately have missed it. i love how there bounty was through an online platform that linked directly to twitter/facebook. Its by far the best method of bounty I have seen. Does anyone know of any other bounties that have this type of high end solution that's worth check out?
Activity: 364
Hello everyone

Congratulation everyone, DOVU crowdsale went really successful. And thank you for being the part of this lucrative bounty program and promoting it till the end of the crowdsale.

I have started updating the spreadsheet. It will take me almost 7 days to complete the updates.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Thanks for update. Please let us know when you are done so we can enter new signature Campaigns.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

Have a nice day.

Regards
Activity: 182
Congratulations on the successful completion! when are scheduled payments?
Activity: 196
Sir kindly fix my facebook and twitter bounty.. My facebook and twitter not count my activity.. Kindly up date your bounty sir..thanks
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Dear Manager, I discovered that my twitter activity is not counting. I have reported but nothing is done about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
did the signature campaign now is officially dead ? more than 2 weeks there's no counts or we should wait until the token sale is end?
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
How to claim bounty reward ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Hello, may i ask dev, why do i have only 7 Retweets on twitter campaign? can U check out my proflile? https://twitter.com/OldGod3
Pages:
Jump to: