Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion [CLOSED] - page 8. (Read 26109 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
the price of dovu if convert to bitcoin worth 2200 satoshi and i see bounty participant just got little dovu 
i was lucky not following this campaign Grin
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
All the sheets are completed and sent to dev team for the transfer of tokens.

Good luck everyone. And thanks for being in this campaign.

DOVU has reserved 0.5% Token sold.
1/8 of the 0.5% token sold is not 19473

What is the amount of tokens sold?

Amount of token sold are 31,158,011 DOV tokens
Activity: 462

DOVU has reserved 0.5% Token sold.
1/8 of the 0.5% token sold is not 19473

What is the amount of tokens sold?

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
irfan_pak10
bountyportals,

In regards to the Signature bounty campaign, I moved to Full Member some time ago and started wearing Dovu Avatar. Can you please update the spreadsheet? Thank you very much!

Here it is. I ranked up during week 4, but my stake in weeks 4 and 5 are still considering the lower rank. Considering that the criterion is whoever joins during any given week gets full stakes provided that they followed the rules, and so I did in weeks 4 and 5, I should receive 1.75 stakes, not 1.00 stakes in weeks 4 and 5.

Example:

Participant 1 (full compliance with the rules)

Day 1 - Member
Day 2 - Member
Day 3 - Member
Day 4 - Member
Day 5 - Member
Day 6 - Member
Day 7 - Full Member

Participant 2 (full compliance with the rules)

Day 1 - null
Day 2 - null
Day 3 - null
Day 4 - null
Day 5 - null
Day 6 - null
Day 7 - Full Member

If Participant 2 gets 1.75 stakes, should Participant 1 get less? That's why I am asking to receive the same 1.75 stakes in week 4 as well.

You ranked up on Sep 27 and we updated your rank on next week which started from 28. See the spreadsheet now.

I ranked up during week 5 but I didn't receive full member stakes during week 5. On the other hand I see full members who joined the campaign during any given week got full stakes. Quite unfair to receive less stakes if I contributed more (as per example above).

Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Probably I'll ask a question that has already been asked many times and he is interested in many, tell me, when will it be possible to get the tokens of DOVU from my office to my wallet?
about when this is shared to our wallet yes ...?
and the stock calculation is done ....
already can not wait to get the reward from dovu
It was announced in DOVU telegram chat on October 18th that bounty will be allocated in 3-4 weeks fm that date.

Thanks for the information regarding distribution, wondered that myself.

Thank you! I did not know this information!
Activity: 126
3-4 weeks is not too long?
Activity: 364
Probably I'll ask a question that has already been asked many times and he is interested in many, tell me, when will it be possible to get the tokens of DOVU from my office to my wallet?
It was announced in DOVU telegram chat on October 18th that bounty will be allocated in 3-4 weeks fm that date.

Thanks for the information regarding distribution, wondered that myself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
how much token in 1 stake? Does anybody know? dev? manager?
Activity: 350
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Activity: 308
Activity: 518
Activity: 350
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
Bounty Portal counting has been closed. No further queries will be entertained now. Thank you all for your participation
Hello, could we now delete the old tweets without affecting the stakes ?
(The question is valid for all Bounty Portal campaigns in fact: when you or Irfan say that the counting is over, can we delete them ?)
I'm also interested in this question conserning old tweets.
Activity: 126
When will bounty be distributed?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Bounty Portal counting has been closed. No further queries will be entertained now. Thank you all for your participation
Hello, could we now delete the old tweets without affecting the stakes ?
(The question is valid for all Bounty Portal campaigns in fact: when you or Irfan say that the counting is over, can we delete them ?)
Activity: 1190

Are you talking about stakes updates yet???
Of course it is. It means bounty portal has been updated all participants stakes and these are final stakes.
maybe I have not been lucky in this project, hopefully this project kdepan it can be useful and useful for everyone
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

Of course it is. It means bounty portal has been updated all participants stakes and these are final stakes.
Activity: 490

Activity: 368
Activity: 308
when ya to bounty twitter and his facebook in love his spreadsheet? .... want to see in the reject what it receives ... sorry for ya for the followers of the project in irfan must end up like this .. and he really as much as a manager ... his name is not good enough for participants bounty that has been much disappointed and hurt for sure
Pages:
Jump to: