Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY ENDED][ICO] |Titanium Blockchain Infrastructur Services (TBIS) | - page 2. (Read 21781 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 2
I havent received tokens for my video bounty  Huh
can you check it please?
thx
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
How do I get TBAR tokens for the case being handled by the team and developers a few days ago?

Logically, any person who received bounty tokens will get tbar

ok thank you sir
I still hold the BAR token in the same wallet listed for the signature campaign.

I will wait for TBAR distribution at the same MEW address.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
How do I get TBAR tokens for the case being handled by the team and developers a few days ago?

Logically, any person who received bounty tokens will get tbar
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

right, I just know the news now, and I seem to be late information. so what should i do to get TBAR? are there teams and developers here? or menager
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
Hello, unfortunately, it's the same in all bounty campaigns, works deleted by Medium could not be counted. ( though it was actually in their rules back then but they really decided to apply it seriously early this year, so medium is prohibited for all bounty programs  to come now)
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I have the same situation. Blog campaign. My account was suspended on Medium. That's why there is no my work too in spreadsheets?
Can I post it in another platform?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello. Can I know some information about my work?
Blog Campaign. There is no my work in spreadsheets. Because of Medium rules are changed on 7th of February? Account was suspended like many users
May I repost my work?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Truly the most powerful project,anyone knows about him or at least heard something about it. For all stays in the forum,this is the only project with this result charges.

where spreadsheet for blog campaign?i'm participated in this bounty.but didn't received the token.
please respect my work

Hi, your content was not accepted, judged not original enough.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Received bounty for my efforts in content creation.

THANK YOU to those managing the bounty.

A successful bounty campaign and successful ICO.

Great things await Titanium TBIS as it continues to meet its milestones.

My BAR bounty is a long term hold (unless I need some SaaS)!!! ☺☺☺
Activity: 728
where spreadsheet for blog campaign?i'm participated in this bounty.but didn't received the token.
please respect my work
Hi. I was supposed to get 150 stakes but only got 100 stakes can you please double check? I have sent you the proof on Telegram.

Thank you for your hard work Smiley

Hi, yes, after checking all the different works, I re-considered the value of 100 stakes for a such content so I gave 50 for both of your content.
Hi, I did not find myself in the table, my review was not accepted? (he is in the top of the Yandex and 191 views) the uniqueness of the article is not less than 90%, is not a copy. I can send you a screenshot of uniqueness.

Hi, the review was not accepted indeed, it was judged not original, good or creative enough to be accepted, decent audience but not big enough to compensate for this, see the second rule for this bounty for further informations.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Received my tokens, this is the best bounty ever ! And I love the project so : HODDDDLLLL
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Hi. I was supposed to get 150 stakes but only got 100 stakes can you please double check? I have sent you the proof on Telegram.

Hi, yes, after checking all the different works, I re-considered the value of 100 stakes for a such content so I gave 50 for both of your content.
Hi, I did not find myself in the table, my review was not accepted? (he is in the top of the Yandex and 191 views) the uniqueness of the article is not less than 90%, is not a copy. I can send you a screenshot of uniqueness.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
The final spreadsheet with eligible participants only can be found here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mAUcaT662Oc-AKqvZso8nxN6Hue2HaCZepiTAY4UwH0/edit#gid=519171837
If you are not in the final spreadsheet, it means you did not get stakes.

Titanium finished the last distribution, all tokens have been distirbuted.

I have recieved BAR tokens. Thank you a lot! It is one of the most profitable bounty campaign I have ever done!
Wish tokens will be high price

Activity: 150

Activity: 728
Hallo manager,i join blog bounty but i didn't received the token?what token distribution has ended?
The final spreadsheet with eligible participants only can be found here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mAUcaT662Oc-AKqvZso8nxN6Hue2HaCZepiTAY4UwH0/edit#gid=519171837
If you are not in the final spreadsheet, it means you did not get stakes.

Titanium finished the last distribution, all tokens have been distirbuted.
Here it is Yes, how many coins people received only for 1 blog.And all in one day sent out coins.Maybe it's none of my business, but I saw you didn't send the coins to the same person on that list.His name (Amatir) and here is his purse who has not received coins 0xdDcf2335A43B7f93cF14Af091fBbef67DF636AA0

I'll check tomorrow and if it's still not sent, I'll remind to the team if there is an address forgotten in this list.

hi manager. has it entered etherdelta market for purchase?

It's on many centralized ( hitbtc) and decentralized exchanges, look on coinmarketcap for more informations. It's going to be announced on more exchanges soon.
Pages:
Jump to: