Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program - page 3. (Read 72583 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
dev should also be able to provide an explanation to those who have not received the remainder of the payments from the work in all campaigns. when will the payment be continued Huh this is awaited for those who until recently faithfully await the results of their work .. Wink Wink Kiss Smiley
you have been paid i see you in the telegram of the exchange union you should be grateful as far as i know they are all paying their participants but not in the XUC form they are paying them into ETH way almost all participants are paid.
90% unpaid payment, because of all Some people have already received 100% complete payment from this campaign.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
I will never expect the value of the token of XUC was impressive and it has been a $1 when the time im trade my token.
Maybe if im participated on signature campaign i was expect to get a many token.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Company has great strategy buy back from bounty now investors can see result
yeah they are chinese they are not new in this they are professional, that is their marketing strategies here, the price of the tokens are now increased like 100% of the normal price of it but i don't really know what is the ico price of it.

For sure! But the fact is that everyone is happy, except a few one that didn't get their bounty for what I read. On telegram they said it will be fair and every one will get his reward, so stop worry, most 80% rewards must be done, why would they stop now?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
dev should also be able to provide an explanation to those who have not received the remainder of the payments from the work in all campaigns. when will the payment be continued Huh this is awaited for those who until recently faithfully await the results of their work .. Wink Wink Kiss Smiley
you have been paid i see you in the telegram of the exchange union you should be grateful as far as i know they are all paying their participants but not in the XUC form they are paying them into ETH way almost all participants are paid.
Activity: 364
Most of the companies who are using buy back strategy has great potential another example Wabi ICO

yeah they are chinese they are not new in this they are professional, that is their marketing strategies here, the price of the tokens are now increased like 100% of the normal price of it but i don't really know what is the ico price of it.

Yes. Actually they are doing it yo prevent a hard dump especially from the bounty hunters who only want to earn easy money. Now, look how great the price of xuc is
Activity: 504
Merit: 0
Most of the companies who are using buy back strategy has great potential another example Wabi ICO

Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hello Sir,

I did not receive my tokens for twitter participation, can you please check.
 Bitcointalk name Kishan748
 Spreadsheet no 296
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I don't understand why the rest of my payment in this project not yet paid to date. people here have already received the payment while i am not yet.

it seems like I do not want to expect anymore to get the rest of my payment in this projects. well, congratulations to the person who already get the payment token XUC.

I've lost a lot of profit from this project. ohh no.
Axy
Activity: 811
Merit: 257
Hi jamalaezaz! I got paid only for twitter.
Where payout bounty Slack/Telegram? my # 58
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xuZFlEpUBXrhBZfQE2XW1SfRTTrQP9YF9B-rLTggCA/edit#gid=1669264601
Merit: 261
i am so wondered that his token is not booming in the market see the difference! that is so big, what is the actual ico price? can someone tell me about the price of the XUC tokens in the stage of the ico?

because they didnt released their product. But its already at good price now 
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
i am so wondered that his token is not booming in the market see the difference! that is so big, what is the actual ico price? can someone tell me about the price of the XUC tokens in the stage of the ico?
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
The table shows what my Twitter 119,57 for Facebook 164,63 XUC. But the purse came only 29 XUC why?
Activity: 36
Really interesting project.

Excited to take part in the bounty program.
Activity: 630
Thanks team received my payment. I sent 8 emails but no reply reply from team but i am happy now at least you paid bounty money.

Hi. Can you share email address plz?

They giving a contact info this XUC about the rewards and email them.
So thats why the other participant receive there bounty rewards.

It is better to write in telegram, the administrator of the group will receive a quick reply
https://t.me/exchangeunioncoin
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
Thanks team received my payment. I sent 8 emails but no reply reply from team but i am happy now at least you paid bounty money.

They giving a contact info this XUC about the rewards and email them.
So thats why the other participant receive there bounty rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

Merit: 261
nice reward from XUC team, good run for your project
Pages:
Jump to: