Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Exchange Union Coin - XUC *** Bounty Program - page 6. (Read 72582 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 253
They say on twitter. Our team will continue to distribute the bounty reward. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
i dont received payment what wrong sir

my account detail

BTT account : Brama Jasa
FB spreatsheet no : 8
twiiter spreadsheet no : 11

i got full stake but i dont get payment ,, why why?

I think you need to email them about the payment.
Some of us here are now paid they got there payment because they email the campaign about the bounty.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
they said distribution is over
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
can we see at this time still no one who received payment, including myself. everyone in here hoping to get their payment but why there is no answer from the creator of this project? whether the payment will be continued or not? should we be here and waiting waiting waiting and waiting everyday.
I have participated here through bounty social media campain ( FB and Twitter ) I want to get the rest of my payment.

Payment will continue but we must wait for information about the payment.
 Hopefully there is more information when will do the next payment
There is no information about the distribution of shares in the second list  Sad
Activity: 731
can we see at this time still no one who received payment, including myself. everyone in here hoping to get their payment but why there is no answer from the creator of this project? whether the payment will be continued or not? should we be here and waiting waiting waiting and waiting everyday.
I have participated here through bounty social media campain ( FB and Twitter ) I want to get the rest of my payment.

Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
Maybe we should wait a while longer for the gift distribution. And everyone must get the ETH promised.
what are you saying gift distribution there is a giveaway for the bounty participants except the bounties that are being distributed? is it the meaning of what you've just said? can you please clarify this statement i am wondering right now.

I don't think he meant Gift = Giveaway, maybe the translator (google or other) showed this result for what he would like to write. The first time i read it, i already realized that it was the bounty...

Here we are familiar with the word Bounty, if he writes Reward that means the same thing, you would think he is talking about what?  Roll Eyes

Those who got on the first list have already received their ETH?

No, i'm in the first list and i haven't received anything yet  Sad

Are they distributed ETH and not XUC token for the other reward that not completed yet distributed.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
i dont received payment what wrong sir

my account detail

BTT account : Brama Jasa
FB spreatsheet no : 8
twiiter spreadsheet no : 11

i got full stake but i dont get payment ,, why why?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Maybe we should wait a while longer for the gift distribution. And everyone must get the ETH promised.
what are you saying gift distribution there is a giveaway for the bounty participants except the bounties that are being distributed? is it the meaning of what you've just said? can you please clarify this statement i am wondering right now.

I don't think he meant Gift = Giveaway, maybe the translator (google or other) showed this result for what he would like to write. The first time i read it, i already realized that it was the bounty...

Here we are familiar with the word Bounty, if he writes Reward that means the same thing, you would think he is talking about what?  Roll Eyes

No, i'm in the first list and i haven't received anything yet  Sad
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514

We know they going to distributed on it. So we need be patient on that giving ETH on us.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
I think xuc team have to publish the list of day by day with distribution details than people not asking again and again not received the bounty reward of eth amount, because of they have publish the final list of participants.
Activity: 168
Bitcointalk name: Mukulislam
Facebook tokens: 164.63
Twitter tokens: 119.57
Total tokens: 284.14

Partial payment: 36.0274747
Remaining  tokens amount: 248.14
Facebook spreadsheet: 85
Twitter spreadsheet: 98

https://m.facebook.com/mdashraful.alam.9847
https://twitter.com/mukulmdp

Eth address: 0x2e04FA2e50B6bd3A092957cAB6AC62A51220873C

Thanks sir.

sir already mail sent please give me payment

Are you on the XUC team's list? If you are included in the list.
you are entitled to a token that has not been paid.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Activity: 322
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Good afternoon I participated in the Union exchange bounty Union. In Twitter and Facebook. Please send coins. I have not received a coin yet

Bitcointalk Username : oleksii777
Bitcointalk Profil Links : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oleksii777-455350
My Email: [email protected]

Facebook Profil Links : https://www.facebook.com/oleksii.andreev
Facebook Campaign Number Spreadsheet : 560
Number Of Tokens : 109.76

Twitter Profil Links : https://twitter.com/oleksii777
Twitter Campaign Number Spreadsheet : 764
Number Of Tokens :  79.72

total tokens I get in Facebook and Twitter Campaign is : 189.52

my ETH address : 0x5C35450b96e8Dbc25Cb6f967F249441322097721

I will be patient to waiting my payment. previous i say thank you very much.
Activity: 700
Merit: 504
As far as I know there are two lists, now pay only the first or two at a time? I have not yet received their reward, I hope just need to wait
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
Hi Guys, my name is on the list but didnt received payment as yet, are they paying part by part ?

They will give the prizes Gradually, and I have not received any payment, so just wait for Monday, if they will share it today or Lusa ...
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
When the bounty campaign info will be updated?
Pages:
Jump to: