Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 182. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Our ICO will be open to all U.S Citizens as well.

Thanks for your support. Well the reason we don't have Telegram campaign is that Telegram is not widely used in the US so not a lot of people know about this App. However, we do have Telegram Channel and a Telegram Group. Feel free to join. You can find the link of our Telegram Channel and Group in our Bounty thread.

I will join your bounty campaign. I have 1 question: Why does the project have no Telegram bounty campaign?
Oh. Is your company in the US right? However, many people are involved in telegrams, which are popular with ICOs.
I did not know that telegrams were not used in the US. Citizens can the US participate in your ICO?
Americans use Telegram quite popular but the US does not seem to allow its citizens to join the ICO.
This project is good so I joined their bonus campaign with the desire to own the token.
Why should not US citizens participate in this ICO? Tokens do not offer dividends as far as I know.
Great news! The US market provides additional opportunities for the platform. I think that without US citizens, it did not make sense to conduct an ICO.
Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
If you have ideas that you think Gilgamesh Platform users benefit from, please don't hesitate to submit your proposal here https://github.com/skiral/gilgamesh-proposals
All accepted proposals will be available for voting.
https://vote.gilgameshplatform.com

I think Gilgamesh will create an application which is a user-friendly and a great interface to which readers will love the app. Also, the authors can only create more books because of paying less fees, which means that it can save money rather than a traditional method.

I also like the idea. And hoping they will add a social media with a lot of events like competition in making a stories and whoever win will receive a gil coin or a free book.
Our ICO will be open to all U.S Citizens as well.

Thanks for your support. Well the reason we don't have Telegram campaign is that Telegram is not widely used in the US so not a lot of people know about this App. However, we do have Telegram Channel and a Telegram Group. Feel free to join. You can find the link of our Telegram Channel and Group in our Bounty thread.

I will join your bounty campaign. I have 1 question: Why does the project have no Telegram bounty campaign?
Oh. Is your company in the US right? However, many people are involved in telegrams, which are popular with ICOs.
I did not know that telegrams were not used in the US. Citizens can the US participate in your ICO?
Americans use Telegram quite popular but the US does not seem to allow its citizens to join the ICO.
This project is good so I joined their bonus campaign with the desire to own the token.
Why should not US citizens participate in this ICO? Tokens do not offer dividends as far as I know.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Can I know something about your bounty program if you have any plan for the newbies?

You could probably participate in the other programs like Twitter, Reddit, etc bounties.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Can I know something about your bounty program if you have any plan for the newbies?
There is no specification whether you cant join so am pretty sure your good joining twitter and signature campaign..The only exception here is you cant join signature which you can wait to rank up in few days

Thank you for your support. Yes, Gilgamesh Platform is the future platform for the book community that will encompass lots of key features for the book community.

This platform is an open market for users to socialize; find, buy, review, and discuss books; and directly influence the publishing industry

That's a good news to all the upcoming user of the site then. This is like Google, All on one site good job.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This Bounty Campaign is very well organised and has provide very detailed information. Rewards offered are pretty attractive as well. Thumbs up!
I totally agree with your opinion , the management of this well maintained campaign is not not great but also user friendly . This helps the users and the traders .
Of course, I also accept, but I would like to hope that such an attitude will be after the ICO. Many managers after the company stop talking. I hope this will not happen with this team.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Do you accept newbie on your bounty campaign?

As newbie is better if you have twitter with lots of followers, because you can't earn with signature campaign even if the bounty includes newbies.
Activity: 196
This Bounty Campaign is very well organised and has provide very detailed information. Rewards offered are pretty attractive as well. Thumbs up!
I totally agree with your opinion , the management of this well maintained campaign is not not great but also user friendly . This helps the users and the traders .
Activity: 406
Thank you for joining our Signature campaign. To be counted and rewarded, you must submit your reports every Sundays below this Bounty Thread otherwise the team is not able to evaluate your work. Every week on Sundays just edit your previous report so all you need is only comment to edit on a weekly basis. Thank you for your support.

I've joined the signature campaign. Is my posts counted automatically or I need to count my posts manually then report to this thread??
Why do you think like that? In my mind old writers 50+ yo must have some bonus conditions too! It will be fair enough, but the overwhelming percent of youth and teenagewrs uses cryptocurrencies and it is the fact.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
This platform is an open market for users to socialize; find, buy, review, and discuss books; and directly influence the publishing industry

That's a good news to all the upcoming user of the site then. This is like Google, All on one site good job.
Thank you for joining our Signature campaign. To be counted and rewarded, you must submit your reports every Sundays below this Bounty Thread otherwise the team is not able to evaluate your work. Every week on Sundays just edit your previous report so all you need is only comment to edit on a weekly basis. Thank you for your support.

I've joined the signature campaign. Is my posts counted automatically or I need to count my posts manually then report to this thread??
Thanks for your support!

Gilgamesh Team,

Activity: 560
Activity: 238
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
Hello all,

I'm interested in translations and want to know saying ''professional translators'' you mean University degree?

thanks in advance
No need fr any degree here . You just need to have examples to offer the op. for example you take a project ,you translate it and post it in your local forum or show him if you have any previous work of translation. By doing so you are giving the costumer a sample of your work to see if you are up for the job or not .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I'm interested in translations and want to know saying ''professional translators'' you mean University degree?

thanks in advance
For joining on translation campaign your BitcoinTalk Account level must be Jr. Member or higher, because newbie can't post images and the announcement thread of Gilgamesh is made from also images
Activity: 41
Joining for sure!! Hope to be informed and updated with all the info.
Jump to: