Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 183. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello all,

I'm interested in translations and want to know saying ''professional translators'' you mean University degree?

thanks in advance
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can I know something about your bounty program if you have any plan for the newbies?
As far as I'm aware, a newbies can join the bounty of social networks. Good company. I'm thinking of joining.
Yes, newbies can join to this campaign, but it is not good i think, because many of newbies it is a alt accounts of old members.
I hope here no.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can I know something about your bounty program if you have any plan for the newbies?
As far as I'm aware, a newbies can join the bounty of social networks. Good company. I'm thinking of joining.
Activity: 280
I think Gilgamesh will create an application which is a user-friendly and a great interface to which readers will love the app. Also, the authors can only create more books because of paying less fees, which means that it can save money rather than a traditional method.
It is convenient both for readers and especially for young authors, who will be easier to acquire fame.

Oh yeah, also by having different acces it can provide to open the market for readers to drive the success of books and authors through netwok social media and its comfortable and easy to those who want to access.

I think this is not the most important thing to unite writers and readers. Now there are many such services since Amazon. It is important for people not only to communicate without intermediaries but also to earn more money.

I beg my pardon, what "uniting" Amazon's services do you mean?
Amazon store doesn't seem to be something uniting, not taking into account uniting money transfers  Cheesy
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
I think Gilgamesh will create an application which is a user-friendly and a great interface to which readers will love the app. Also, the authors can only create more books because of paying less fees, which means that it can save money rather than a traditional method.
It is convenient both for readers and especially for young authors, who will be easier to acquire fame.

Oh yeah, also by having different acces it can provide to open the market for readers to drive the success of books and authors through netwok social media and its comfortable and easy to those who want to access.

I think this is not the most important thing to unite writers and readers. Now there are many such services since Amazon. It is important for people not only to communicate without intermediaries but also to earn more money.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Admin i want to ask!
do i have to report all my activities in this thread, if I join in facebook campaign or twitter campaign? Because I not see command "report your activity in this thread!
Thank you! Please answer
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
Do you accept newbie on your bounty campaign?
You can join in  campaign twitter bounty campaign and Voting DAP bounty campaign. But you can not join in signiture campaign and traslation campaign because you newbie mamber and if you want to join in signiture or translation campaign you must be junior member!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
This platform is an open market for users to socialize; find, buy, review, and discuss books; and directly influence the publishing industry
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

how can you think so, if that's true we can all be happy to hear it. How can you think so, if it is true we all can be happy to hear it. we can save our money from what we will do. 😊

I noticed your post have been repeated. Anyway, Posted above your comments is true. If you have already read some posts/comment/announcements of gilgamesh then you will understand all their plans about this project. Im really sure devs has positive minds for this project.
I try to read all the posts of the team because I'm interested in this project and I think the project is almost ready. A wonderful platform and website has already been made.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
i have registered for your bounty campaign for i cant really find my name on the spreadsheet....do i have to report on the thread first before am included

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please post your submissions on BitcoinTalk once a week - keep updating the same comment as you make progress, We will shutdown the Google Form Submissions.

They already shutdown the Google Form Submissions friend. As the admin said:  Post your submissions directly on bitcointalk once a week and keep updating same comments.

Merit: 105

how can you think so, if that's true we can all be happy to hear it. How can you think so, if it is true we all can be happy to hear it. we can save our money from what we will do. 😊

I noticed your post have been repeated. Anyway, Posted above your comments is true. If you have already read some posts/comment/announcements of gilgamesh then you will understand all their plans about this project. Im really sure devs has positive minds for this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I hope the price will not go down after ico ends, because authorship token now die i think. Will you add vk.com campaign?

Is authorship somehow similar to this one or not? Many are saying they are the same in what ways?

I am also curious now, I have read a lot from the previous page of this thread about authorship comparing to gilgamesh. I have also joined ATS before but Gilgmesh have a lot of difference. I know and Im sure that this project is a long way different from ats. This project will succeed by the help of active promoters and investors.
So you already know the difference between the two?. Even I didn't joined ATS but as I read Gilgamesh platform its really very convenient and easy to use. Having this kind of platform makes a big difference and all types of people can relate due to its simplicity.

As long as you understand about this ICO for sure you don't have any questions about this ICO. I believed there advocacy and mission on this project by adding the social aspect, there platform will grow organically as users work to establish a valuable position on the platform through engagement with the platform and other users.
Activity: 602
I hope the price will not go down after ico ends, because authorship token now die i think. Will you add vk.com campaign?

Is authorship somehow similar to this one or not? Many are saying they are the same in what ways?

I am also curious now, I have read a lot from the previous page of this thread about authorship comparing to gilgamesh. I have also joined ATS before but Gilgmesh have a lot of difference. I know and Im sure that this project is a long way different from ats. This project will succeed by the help of active promoters and investors.
I think that ATS had a bad beginning, they deceived many, and now I see that Gilgemesh is lying about his company differently. Gilgemesh does not deceive anyone and has a finished product.
What are you trying to prove? That you're in favor of Gilgamesh instead of ATS?. As I read about Gilgamesh and as what I understand in simple way it makes the readers and authors connect each others.
I've been puzzled with this post and hoping you give clarification to me, as it said 1% but in the following words it become 4%.
" We  have decided to allocate 1% of total GIL tokens minted after the crowdfunding,
which is 4% of the total amount of GIL tokens sold to token purchasers at the end of crowdsale"
Activity: 434

I think that ATS had a bad beginning, they deceived many, and now I see that Gilgemesh is lying about his company differently. Gilgemesh does not deceive anyone and has a finished product.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 112
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Thanks for your comments. You can actually view some of the screenshots of the actual App in the website. Please check them out at www.gilgameshplatform.com

Activity: 630
Merit: 262
join in blogs bounty
username JIANX
profile link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jianx-938506
blogs link http://icoproject.net/uncategorized/gilgamesh-ico/
ETH wallet 0x874ed4B1Ea1F3e1878f9d9b99aFe44dE18e91D32
Jump to: