Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 196. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
This project seems interesting and had a positive feeling about the success of this social network platforms for books. Goodluck to the team.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Well, I think this is one of the Knowledge-Sharing Platform which is going to bring more value in Ethereum Blockchain.

The info video on your webpage is also simple and easy to understand. This is another plus point because most projects have no introduction video.

I appreciate your project and I am gonna follow the roadmap.

Good luck !
Activity: 210
very nice project. I would like to continue my work with this project. I really interested in this project and hoping success of this project also. Thank you.
Activity: 266
I like bounty campaign, BTW I joined Facebook campaign. I am looking to earn some tokens and hoping that it will reach to x4 once it will be listed in exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I've applied for the translation bounty, hoping that I'll get approved then start translating. Btw, when did the crowdsale ends?
Activity: 280
I really like your bounty appearance, it’s very distinct.  I have a question: why haven’t you planned Russian translation and do you have intentions adding Russian bounty translation campaign? Russia is very promising market hence I suggest you to include corresponding translation bounty. IMO
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
I'm very interesting with Gilgames platform project. And i have registered facebook + twitter bounty. About reddit bounty, my account is 3 year old club and make many post but only 1 post karma and 5 comment karma, so can i join this bounty?
Activity: 224
As I have read the platform of Gilgamesh,I was amazed with the idea of sharing once knowledge using the social media. A good way in which the readers can communicate with the author for better understanding.Hopefully this project will succeed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why do you have not included a telegram bounty campaign?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Knowledge-based sharing Social Network sounds Good and it a project that Looks to be hugely successful. I wish you all the best and am glad to be part of it.
Activity: 308
i am very happy to be on board this project and really impressed by the the percentage allocated for bounty hunters.will be particpating in the twitter,blog and Facebook bounty,wish the dev and bounty hunters all the best of luck as we embark on this awesome project 
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hi Dev, I am starting to like your project. I visited the site and I found the designs and layouts really cool. I already subscribed to newsletter, and Im planning to join the social media campaign. Your project is nice and I hope you get more investors. Good luck.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Thanks a lot for your support  Smiley

It's nice to be onboard in this project, I already joined Facebook campaign.
Goodluck and may this projects become successful so all of us will be benefited.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I'm pretty interested in the Reddit Bounty program, how are you going to verify our subscriber status? Also

▶ Comment & up vote on our subreddit posts = 1 Stakes

Do we get 1 stake for upvoting a post or do we get 1 stake per upvote on posts we make about Gilgamesh
Activity: 560
I simply love the morality of this unique platform where users can gain and transfer knowledge in a protected environment that encourages widespread learning and education, and incentivizes the human race to become more thoughtful and information-centric. All thanks to the delicated project team who put in their best effort to make it happen. Look into the detailed information provided,you will understand where I'm coming from. This ICO project definitely shows great potential in success! Thumbs Up!
Thank you for your support. Unfortunately for now we only work on ETH.

Seems like a good upcoming ICO. Will watch these thread and how it will go. Is there any bounty campaigns that can you pay in BTC sir dev.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
Gilgamesh Platform is bound for success, i mean authors nowadays are really oppressed by the publishers. Giving them a freedom to share their work while being able to fully and freely benefit from it is just an amazing contribuation from you . I will for sure be part of that astonishing platform. Special thnx to who ever made the video, it made way easier for me to understand the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The video makes easy to understand the concept of Gilgamesh, and it's look like a good project, I think creatives people hate so much middle man who take money for himself and give them only small amount.
I wish you good luck with this amazing project, I'll keep eye on you.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
the presentation video is good idea to clear your platform idea , also the knowledge-sharing a unique idea and i think it will success   
Thank you. We also have Twitter campaign. It is listed in our Bounty thread. Please check that one as well. Thanks!

It's nice to be onboard in this project, I already joined Facebook campaign.
Goodluck and may this projects become successful so all of us will be benefited.
Jump to: