Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 BOOKS KNOWLEDGE PLATFORM🔥🔥 - page 197. (Read 33624 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Seems like a good upcoming ICO. Will watch these thread and how it will go. Is there any bounty campaigns that can you pay in BTC sir dev.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It's nice to be onboard in this project, I already joined Facebook campaign.
Goodluck and may this projects become successful so all of us will be benefited.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books
Hello All,

For our participants: Please make sure you post your updates and report under our bounty thread. Thank you.
The languages are listed above. We might expand the languages in the future but it is limited to those mentioned above for now. What is the language you would like us to add?

I was looking through Translation Bounty Campaign, and want to know, will there be any new languages needed soon, or the project is limited with mentioned languages only?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was looking through Translation Bounty Campaign, and want to know, will there be any new languages needed soon, or the project is limited with mentioned languages only?

Thanks in advance
Actually anyone throughout the world can participate in our bounty program. Where are you from?

Hi, one question , is this campaign worldwide? or there are some specific regions that can't join?
Thank you
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Hi, one question , is this campaign worldwide? or there are some specific regions that can't join?
Thank you

Gilgamesh is a knowledge-sharing social platform network. The network shifts the way readers, critics, and authors communicate and connect with one another. Using the Gilgamesh platform, users can gain and transfer knowledge in a protected environment, So anyone who knows English (Read and write), can join the Gilgamesh, Location is not a barrier.
The token sale details will be announced soon, stay tuned.

Is there a soft cap that will determine the success or not of the project?
Activity: 1
Thank you
Thank you. Please help us by spreading the word and joining our different campaigns. Thanks!

The bounty really looks well-organized!
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Hello

The Gilgamesh is one of the best and legit bounty program that i have seen ever. But i have a question

Question - I have almost 64 Posts previously and i joined Gilgamesh signature bounty program last week since it was announced, and all my 64 posts reflecting Gilgamesh signature. So do you consider my all previous activity(64 signature) as well?

Waiting for reply...

Activity: 56
Is there a soft cap that will determine the success or not of the project?
Thank you very much for your support my friend.

I wish you good luck with your project. I hope you all and we success. I have joined the twitter campaign. Thanks to all.

Twitter Username: @_EnaksiS_

Week 2 (27Nov-03Dec)
Tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/_EnaksiS_/status/935994667434414085

Re-tweets:
1. https://twitter.com/GilPlatform/status/934563346086445056

Activity: 56
Fantastic project, with a very good idea I joined to the bounty campaign I hope that this project will have a bright future
You can join our different campaigns in the links provided above. Thank you for the support. 

Hey everyone!
I'm really interested in joining this campaign. Gilgamesh programm looks promising.
Activity: 14
Hey everyone!
I'm really interested in joining this campaign. Gilgamesh programm looks promising.
Activity: 41
The bounty really looks well-organized!
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Just to let you know that in the first post of the thread

Join the Gilgamesh Platform Twitter bounty campaign by following the official Gilgamesh Platform Twitter account.

=> the link for the twitter account is not the right one. You put an additional "F" in "platform" : https://twitter.com/GilPlatfform Wink
Thank you. Please spread the word.

I've joined signature campaign  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: