Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 27. (Read 3974 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Gledos has started working actively. judging by the social networks and mentions from trackers, new developments, the development of the project and the community go on constantly. what are the efforts aimed at now?
Gledos tells the world about its concept and builds a community of like-minded people actively. a speech of CEO Boštjan Koritnik in Slovenian has appeared recently    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8tEOkSyKiI
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Gledos has started working actively. judging by the social networks and mentions from trackers, new developments, the development of the project and the community go on constantly. what are the efforts aimed at now?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
i heard that the minimum participation threshold for the private sale was quite considerable… why? how much is it?

50ETH. it’s a private sale! the participants will receive more privileges for their support!
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
i heard that the minimum participation threshold for the private sale was quite considerable… why? how much is it?
Activity: 294
i have a powerful account in FB... how can i find out what i will get if i cooperate with Gledos in the bounty campaign?
Activity: 252
do the developers have any estimates of how the implementation of the system will be able to reduce costs?

at least an example
Activity: 238
I want to sign up as an investor. What do I need to do?
do everything as it’s described here, and you won’t miss anything: https://kyc.gledos.io/
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I want to sign up as an investor. What do I need to do?
Activity: 224
Did anyone of the experts in recruitment and staff development express an opinion about Gledos’ concept? Can you give a link to an article or a video?
Activity: 294

it is quite expensive for me to invest in the project now. When will be the main crowdsale with affordable entry barriers?
the crowdsale is scheduled for September 2018
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

it is quite expensive for me to invest in the project now. When will be the main crowdsale with affordable entry barriers?
Activity: 266
If I sign up on Reddit, what kind of reward can I expect?
Merit: 12
how will Gledos make its students more competitive comparing with other educational institutions?

Gledos initially aims to make student's education as suitable as possible for business

for this purpose, they will have a chance to gain practical experience

this will allow them to carry more weight in the eyes of employers

how can an employer influence the learning process?
they will be able to invest using such a convenient procedure as launching a smart contract, through which they acquire training hours and set conditions for employees, under which they will be able to complete their training
I wonder what employers get in the end?
they get more skilled labor force, an opportunity to hire students in the early going, they can influence educational programs. 

they will also be able to closer interaction with the labor market

does it directly affect the cost of recruitment?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
how will Gledos make its students more competitive comparing with other educational institutions?

Gledos initially aims to make student's education as suitable as possible for business

they will be able to invest using such a convenient procedure as launching a smart contract, through which they acquire training hours and set conditions for employees, under which they will be able to complete their training
they get more skilled labor force, an opportunity to hire students in the early going, they can influence educational programs. 

they will also be able to closer interaction with the labor market

Activity: 196
which platforms or social networks are more profitable in terms of the bounty program?))

i can’t cover everything, but i have accounts everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: