Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 25. (Read 3974 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
when will the platform be launched? to what extent are developers already ready to it?   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
will Gledos work only in the format of higher education? or are previous levels also possible?  let’s say, college
Activity: 252
crypto currency is very volatile now. How is the rate at which I invest?
Take the average ETH rate over the past 24 hours!
what are the platform’s and project’s ratings on well-known trackers? not only on informational trackers, but also on the ones with real experts
Activity: 32
crypto currency is very volatile now. How is the rate at which I invest?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
how can I sign up for the bounty program on Telegram?
Activity: 392
are there any prototypes or models of artificial intelligence’s work that will be in the project? Can we see some examples of its effectiveness?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I have started following the project just recently

there was one new post that I was very pleased and even impressed of: https://gledos.io/news#news-ms-startup

the fact that the Gledos project has already received a positive assessment from Microsoft means a lot to me
it's not just that such a world-famous corporation has remarked the project and its business ideas

the point is that the startup has been evaluated as a promising one and we can already talk about the first steps to cooperation with such a giant as Microsoft
maybe it’s too early to talk about a real partnership

but have you managed to start working together on something?
as part of the support program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with additional cloud infrastructure

through its program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with free Azure credits, enterprise-grade technical support and all the necessary development tools
Excellent. I think that all this will help to develop the project more quickly.
Yes, of course. But there's more. In addition, GLEDOS was also given access to business applications, including Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
hasn’t Microsoft invested in the project yet?))
Activity: 210

there was one new post that I was very pleased and even impressed of: https://gledos.io/news#news-ms-startup

the fact that the Gledos project has already received a positive assessment from Microsoft means a lot to me
it's not just that such a world-famous corporation has remarked the project and its business ideas

the point is that the startup has been evaluated as a promising one and we can already talk about the first steps to cooperation with such a giant as Microsoft

as part of the support program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with additional cloud infrastructure

through its program, Microsoft will provide GLEDOS with free Azure credits, enterprise-grade technical support and all the necessary development tools
Yes, of course. But there's more. In addition, GLEDOS was also given access to business applications, including Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Activity: 154
all everyone! When will the participants of the pre-sale get their tokens?
good afternoon! They will get them the day before crowdsale
Activity: 294
all everyone! When will the participants of the pre-sale get their tokens?
Activity: 13
Gledos will gather a lot of information about business and students. how will this personal information be protected?
Activity: 32
I am ready to offer my services to the project. I have more than 2000 followers in Telegram and Twitter. Will this interest the project?
Tell us about the certification that will be. where can I show such a certificate and what will it give me?
Activity: 238
what will Gledos make profit on? what will help token to grow?
Profit will be made on transactions and sale of the data about talents pool. 

Pages:
Jump to: