Pages:
Author

Topic: [🏆BOUNTY🏆] Gledos.io - A single place to learn [Telegram, Social, Ambassador] - page 24. (Read 3974 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Will a part of the collected funds be spent on supporting the community?
Activity: 53
drop me a link to the whitelist!!!
Activity: 294
is there a chance that Gledos will have its own study center?

as I understand it, a lot of information will be collected in the course of the project
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Will there be a mobile version of the platform? Will I be able to listen to some courses just on the road in my car?
Activity: 238
How many employers do the platform creators expect to have on their site in a couple of years?
Activity: 112
what is the approximate amount of the scholarship expected on the site?
how will it be paid
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I got very interested in the option of instant progress with the help of Curriculum. Can you elaborate on how this is going to happen?
Activity: 238
how exactly will the platform make money?

what will generate the financial flow?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Gledos accumulates huge amounts of personal data...
how will it be protected and where will it be stored?
Activity: 336
Given that the platform can create training programs on courses of several universities and educational programs, won’t there be competition from the content owners?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
i heard Gledos had a quite powerful and adaptive bounty campaign is it true that any member can find opportunities for additional earnings in it?

Hello! that’s true, there are a lot of opportunities on different sites and they are quite easy to use even novice community members will have a chance to earn some tokens

I’m more interested in what is offered, say, to high-status clients, those who already have an audience, for example, on youtube…
Vlogger can earn up to 2000 tokens on a video promoting Gledos. It is also possible to cooperate in informing the audience about your views and assessment of Gledos. You can earn up to 1000 tokens on this.
not bad! and what is the price of the token?
I’m trying to calculate in dollars)

0.02 dollars it is possible to receive up to 600 dollars just from what I have mentioned as you can see, the conditions are transparent and profitable in addition, the project is gaining momentum and tokens can bring good profits in the future

well, we’ll see and how are things going now? there isn't a schedule delay, is there?
Activity: 70
i heard Gledos had a quite powerful and adaptive bounty campaign is it true that any member can find opportunities for additional earnings in it?

Hello! that’s true, there are a lot of opportunities on different sites and they are quite easy to use even novice community members will have a chance to earn some tokens

I’m more interested in what is offered, say, to high-status clients, those who already have an audience, for example, on youtube…
Vlogger can earn up to 2000 tokens on a video promoting Gledos. It is also possible to cooperate in informing the audience about your views and assessment of Gledos. You can earn up to 1000 tokens on this.

0.02 dollars it is possible to receive up to 600 dollars just from what I have mentioned as you can see, the conditions are transparent and profitable in addition, the project is gaining momentum and tokens can bring good profits in the future

Activity: 364
how will the lecturers be motivated to provide the highest quality content? How will they be rewarded?
Activity: 406
how soon will i receive my tokens after the end of the bounty campaign? will it happen immediately or in a month? it seems to me that i’ve already saw various data about it 
Pages:
Jump to: