Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hard Cap - page 9. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 14, 2019, 08:46:50 PM
$72 million is too big money for ICO and this goal of hard cap look too greedy.  And in this bearish  trend is very hard to collect that amount from investor. The normal hard cap for ICO is around $10 to $25 million.  The more important thing for project is they should be have working product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
March 14, 2019, 07:25:01 PM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?
Yes it is normal, many projects do it to raise more money. Important is Softcap, that's the funding money needed to start operations and if softcap is not met the project won't start because collected funds are not enough. Total supply should be displayed on website, you're right.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 14, 2019, 07:11:27 PM
Several ICO this days are from scammers and unrealistic developer, Hardcap and soft cap should have a basis, and not what we see this days without a basis for figure quoted, for bounty hardcap most are always noted on the bounty thread, thous some developers tends to behave dubious after the ICO.
Softcap will be some basis that a certain ICO will continue or even survive. It's commonly thing today that some ICO's where not achieving their target just because of the market situations and failure to show their capabilities into the public. That's is why many project have turn out into nothing cause they'll never get the amount that could help to sustain and continue to develop their project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 14, 2019, 06:57:11 PM
Try the project again and you have to name the project.
So that it will be easier for everyone to help you do a review.
Indeed, Hard Cap with that size is very difficult to achieve in a collapsed crypto condition.
Don't easily believe promising sites, it's better to do research.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
March 14, 2019, 06:49:29 PM
Several ICO this days are from scammers and unrealistic developer, Hardcap and soft cap should have a basis, and not what we see this days without a basis for figure quoted, for bounty hardcap most are always noted on the bounty thread, thous some developers tends to behave dubious after the ICO.
Merit: 21
March 14, 2019, 06:24:53 PM
When the information is incomplete, there are many questions and doubts
As for the value of the hard hat, there are two possibilities
Either the team is confident of the product
Or it's a stupid scam
It was better to publish ICO websit so that we could know it clearly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 14, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
It is NOT necessary to invest in ICO because the use of them now is still there. It is better to buy tokens of interesting projects for you on the exchanges.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
March 14, 2019, 06:14:17 PM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?

You should name that ICO when you are posting information about that ICO, you should be aware that these ICO are faking their sales to entice people to invest and make it appear they are getting funded and trust from investors.
Merit: 2
March 14, 2019, 06:01:13 PM
It depends on the project but many of them set unrealistic hard cap targets they cannot achieve in these market conditions.
It does not look good when a project changes the targets and reduce them like x10 when they realize they are not achievable.
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
March 14, 2019, 02:48:00 PM
Most ICOs do not deserve their hardcap. I think the undeserving ones are just being greedy. Many of them are  decentralized applications with very simple concepts that do not deserve even their softcap
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
March 14, 2019, 01:31:33 PM
How you will calculate the bounty cap is getting the percentage allocated to the bounty from the sold tokens cap. Projects don't give from their total supply they give from their sold cap to bounties.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
March 14, 2019, 08:22:57 AM
Of course the total pool of coins should be shown on the project website. It makes investors do not trust the developers. I think the coins will be created constantly thereby ensuring a high marketability. But soon I think they will burn their coins for good price maintenance on exchanges.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 13, 2019, 08:06:28 PM
I think it's normal for ICOs that really have new and real products. But for now it will be difficult to reach  hard cap. Yeah, for now many ICOs have hardcap targets too high and they can't reach the target.Because indeed market conditions are still deteriorating.

Yeah, there are some ICOs that don't attach the total supply of their tokens on the website and you can ask the team directly about this problem.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
March 13, 2019, 07:31:00 PM
What ICO is that? Please be detailed so we can help you out, easily.
Of course, that's normal but for some reason, I'm surprised that there's still ico that aiming that much, looks like they're confident of their product. How much had they already raise, btw?

There are many ICO projects are live whos hardcap is 100 Million USD or more than it! But they can't reach even the softcap 8 Million USD since 2018  Grin ! Therefore most of the ICO projects are not raising a single buck but they are showing fake raised because it is very easy to change the ICO timeline bar in the website.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 13, 2019, 07:22:44 PM
Almost all ICO at the moment can not assemble the hard cap. Investing in ICO makes no sense, at least I think so. There are normal projects, but they appear extremely rarely and at the same time the prices of their coins after the ICO are still less.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 07:21:47 PM
Of course it could. It depends on the project itself. There are even more than 100 million hardcap, and mostly those belong to the banking sector. Information about the supply on the site should be, in my opinion you should look more carefully.
Activity: 598
March 13, 2019, 07:14:25 PM
Don't be deceived by what you see on the website of many of these ICOs, most of them are fake. They can tell you they have reached softcap even when they are not even closer to a quarter of the softcap. Just be vigilant in your investment.
True, most ICOs are now making fake Hardcap on their website, they want to attract Investors in their ICO, so we must be careful before buying at ICO.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
March 13, 2019, 07:05:38 PM
I think it's too much, but I can't say that they overstate their sales targets because each ICO has a different concept, so the capital they need will be different
if the concept is mining, usually the ICO will have a big target, but if the concept is like an exchanger, then I think the target will be only a little
Activity: 434
March 13, 2019, 06:59:07 PM

If new projects hide information about current fees, this is not very good. This can only mean one thing: the amount collected is very small, and the developers do not want to show it.
Contact support and ask them to give a link to the wallet where the investment charges are conducted so that you can read them.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
March 13, 2019, 04:22:21 PM
I would advised you check thoroughly through their whitepaper to be sure you didn’t skip vital details of their projects because usually it is expected of an ICO site to be to be well detailed on every information regarding their project but if you have gone through this properly and sure you didn’t skip anything it can therefore be clear that such ICO is scam.

To have such hard cap might be a medium to give excuses at the end of the project, hereby not remitting monies belonging to investors and another reason some ICOs upload inflating details about their supply and miles they’ve covered is to lure new investors and it is wrong all the same.
Pages:
Jump to: