Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hard Cap - page 11. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 112
March 13, 2019, 11:06:18 AM
A project can raise $72 millions yes could be more. But since 2018 everything turned something unpleasant. There are scams and lies everywhere. Usually we had big lies about the ICO scores and the caps in 2018 and unfortunately most of them turned scam. No one believes in ICO's anymore.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 13, 2019, 10:26:53 AM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?
It is not normal if it is small project and something which can be done with less money.
Basically money is for development. It can be for other things too.
Maybe if it is for real estate.
I don't think exchange need that kind of money only to start exchange because they have their fees and they have to develop exchange which probably doesn't cost 72M. It can be for gambling site too.
It really depends on project and goals.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 13, 2019, 10:21:32 AM
I don't believe any project can reach their hardcap in this moment, some scam project wants to attract the investors, and usually to said they have reached the softcap and more, if you can't find the contract address, it should be the fake news.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 13, 2019, 10:20:58 AM
depends on project, recently i participate in some bounty then raise about 68M $,they give reward for bounty hunter before fund raise is 5M Token.
then after finish ico they cut it, and just give 100k token which price per token is 1$.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
March 13, 2019, 10:18:01 AM
Is it normal that an ICO has a Hard Cap of 72 million dollar? And as of now I cant find the total supply of the coin so that I can compute the total supply and the value per coin, and I guess they should also put the total supply in their site. What do you think?
Its normal right now, and sometimes they just cheat on numbers to deceived more investors. Though in reality the hard card is too high and its hard to collect that kind of money for a new coins. Some ICO also don’t have softcap, they just work according to their timeline even without investors i guess, the number of supply coin usually indicated and the price will depend on the level they have set.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 13, 2019, 10:17:12 AM
that why you need to check every ICO bounty that you will joined
they should open information about their supply or ico that sell out or not
many fake news or even fake caps on funding just to get more investor
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 10:13:25 AM
I agree with you that they should put the total supply on their website for investors to know, a project with $ 72 million that is really unclear when it is too big a number.  will have a lot of doubts about this project if I intend to invest
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
March 13, 2019, 09:58:52 AM
I think that is too much because at the moment it is difficult to convince investors to be able to support ICO so that currently many ICO projects that target hardcap far below the $ 72 million of their sales fail. especially with projects that have as many hardcap targets as that much, I think it will be even more difficult.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 09:47:50 AM
Usually every project will have it's total amount of supply for the coins they will makes, and make some allocation of those coins for many things including ICO, Bounty or future development. But if the project doesn't give those information, i think we should be careful with the project. So it's better being cautious than being regret.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
March 13, 2019, 09:39:24 AM
It depends on the projects some are really need a huge amount of money for development, marketing etc if it needs some large manpower and target for international users it must be a enough for a big hard cap but if the project is not too huge this is too big.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 09:34:47 AM
Bounty hard cap now is not easy to get or not too easy to raised because of bad condition of the market. And it is also depends on how good the bounty projects is. if the bounty project is good and has the potential to earn more money then it can reach hardcap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
March 13, 2019, 09:25:05 AM
I think the best way to prevent from being victim?don't engaged in this stupid project as this is clearly a scam project.

The team must be transparent in every single details about what’s happening in the project but if this is something like what this team is doing then step aside and find another profiteering

I believe he missed to read the white paper, team details and project team's response so far he joined. If there is good move on these things we may trust the project but you need to take the own responsibility while you are enrolling yourself on any ICO investment.

Many people on this forum contributed their all efforts over cryptocurrency bounty program here but many of the ICO did not pay them still. Lets hope all things go good for you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
March 13, 2019, 09:16:55 AM
I think the best way to prevent from being victim?don't engaged in this stupid project as this is clearly a scam project.

The team must be transparent in every single details about what’s happening in the project but if this is something like what this team is doing then step aside and find another profiteering
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 09:09:42 AM

I think it will be very hard to reach the hardcap in such amount, especially in this market which is still bearish.
$72 million is not a small amount, im afraid the project won't succeed raising the fund for their ICO.
I wonder if the project is real or not. If you can monitor the ETH raised in their address, then it will be good
Well, why not be able to collect ?
if the project will be released on laundgepade on binance I think he will be able to collect the same amount , but of course you need to track how much a project as if there is no information it is better not to participate in it
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 13, 2019, 04:28:43 AM
Hardcap and soft cap values are just fixed by the project team so having high value of hard cap doesn't make it anything special.As you said if the project is worthless that even won't sell 1% of their tokens so for me it is not important only the technology behind it more important.

It does matter to some because they think that ico can become more succesful if they already reach these so called caps  .  for me it does not matter at all because i see that all ico bounty are still risky because youl never what they end up  .

ICO Should have an open nature, if the number of available coins is not announced, as investors we may be suspicious. because after all we need to analyze all information available to avoid scam.

Number of coins is not an indication to tell of the ico is shady or not .  they can easily put fake numbers on thier info but whats the point of that if they will soon end up scam ?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 13, 2019, 04:19:30 AM
It is too high, at least for this bear market when BTC is struggling to get $4000, however, it's upto the ico issuer. I think you should get all the information at their ANN thread and website too.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 13, 2019, 04:16:52 AM
yes i agree because as the matter of fact  that is the most important when it come running a project. wherein total supply of the project so that it become interesting in my opinion .  So that they can convince more investors also to participate on their project.  For me without total supply is very difficult actually to put trust and money.
Activity: 560
March 13, 2019, 03:45:00 AM
ICO Should have an open nature, if the number of available coins is not announced, as investors we may be suspicious. because after all we need to analyze all information available to avoid scam.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
March 13, 2019, 03:39:34 AM
What ICO is that? Please be detailed so we can help you out, easily.
Of course, that's normal but for some reason, I'm surprised that there's still ico that aiming that much, looks like they're confident of their product. How much had they already raise, btw?

The sales progress of the ICO is still at 0% so for me the investors are very doubtful to make an investment you can look the bitagro, I am looking for some coin to invest with their platform seems good enough but the numbers makes me doubt.
I think this is too difficult to achieve hardcap, many ico have reached $ 2 million said to be successful because they collect and promote it with hard work.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
March 13, 2019, 03:38:53 AM
in my opinion it is normal if they are able to achieve it and may I know what ICO has that high Hard Cap? can you explain a little details about the ICO that you mentioned? if there is no information about ICO and its origin is unclear I suggest you be more careful if you want to invest in the ICO that you mentioned.
Pages:
Jump to: