Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 16. (Read 4324 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 30, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
All of the above statements are correct. Everyone chooses the one that suits and applies to him or her. For me, it is main income some times when I'm very free and additional income when I have other work doing
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 04:50:36 PM
For some people, participating in bounty companies is a job, for me bounty companies are more like a hobby. I think that you should not get involved in bounty companies and spend all your free time on them, because there are more effective ways to make money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 30, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

I think many people are already doing that; however, it's really so difficult nowadays compared before. And so, even if you would take the plunge and make it your full time job, I am not sure if it can give you the income you need to answer for your expenses, especially when talking on a steady basis. These days, the market and most of its assets are not doing good, so it would really be hard to rely on it knowing that it doesn't bring as much profit that it did before, which is most likely the main convincing factors for most people who actually jumped from having a full-time job into doing cryptocurrencies full-time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:58:19 PM
everyone certainly has their own views on the bounty work we do, all depends on our own lives before plunging into it. if I myself consider it a bounty hunter as the main job, because from before entering the crypto world and getting to know the bounty

I still do not have a job, after I joined the bounty, I have enough time consuming activities and I think this is the job I was looking for because I'm comfortable doing it.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 02:38:08 PM
for myself, initially the bounty was just a side job, but for now the bounty has become a new job that generates huge profits, so maybe not only I use bounty as the main job.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
For me it's like a full-time job because I spend my time, I make intellectual efforts, I use some material resources and that's why I get the award. however, the risks are much greater than in the official work. because a lot of Scam projects. and it happens that all your efforts are in vain.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 30, 2018, 02:25:32 PM
Of course, this is just an ordinary part-time job. maybe in the future it will bring a big profit but for now it's just an opportunity to earn several hundred dollars a month
Agree with you, Bounty work is only part-time work. In the busyness time, i go to work, do the major work and after go back home, i do bounty and wait for lucky come.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:24:41 PM
on the off chance that I am, the abundance seeker is an available time occupation to include pay. since working at an abundance seeker should be possible anyplace and whenever. In addition, chipping away at an abundance seeker isn't troublesome, it just requires a web association and a workstation
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
September 30, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
For 3 months I have been participating in Bounty campaigns and earned only $ 65. Very low payments, while coins do not go to the stock exchanges
Keep trying guy. This is only your begin, you hardwork today, it will pay off later. trust me! In the future, the market recovery, you can earn more and more in crypto.
Activity: 142
September 30, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
For 3 months I have been participating in Bounty campaigns and earned only $ 65. Very low payments, while coins do not go to the stock exchanges
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 30, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
Bounty for me is like an extra income in my spare time. I do not consider this work, for me, it is something like a hobby. I try to be independent of this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?

yes, for me hunting for gifts is a job that is very worth doing. by hunting prizes, can add to the income I get. I work every day from the various campaigns that I follow. in my opinion, this is the perfect time to participate in various bounty campaigns. while waiting for the price to recover to make a sale, I think hunting for gifts is the right thing to do. When someone is bored to trade because the price does not recover, maybe hunting a gift is the right solution to fill your free time.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 30, 2018, 02:02:00 PM
For me bounty isn't my main income because i has a real life job. I do the bounty job just for part time and i'm good enough with that rewards, but i believe someone treat bounty like main income especially if they have a big rank in this forum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
Of course, this is just an ordinary part-time job. maybe in the future it will bring a big profit but for now it's just an opportunity to earn several hundred dollars a month
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

The last 9 months were not easy for those who have bounties as their main source of income
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 30, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
I know people for whom this is the main income and they are very good at this earn. Let's see how it will be in the future, but it seems to me that if you give this time a proper time, it can definitely be considered a job
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
Bounty hunter can be consider a job as it will reward you with the tokens but without knowing the value of it. It is own time own target. You do more and will receive reward more.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
Personally representing me came Philanthropy extra exercise , on the other hand not the primary . When I get age I capture role in design to get their coins without investment capital .
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 30, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
I believe that those who sit all day bounty - for them it is work. And for me, it's just entertainment or a hobby.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
September 30, 2018, 12:44:46 PM
Lol a bounty hunter is not a main job . I think that you can't live with the money earned from bounties. They are just a second income for people and sometimes they are nothing
Pages:
Jump to: