Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters are a job? - page 13. (Read 4319 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
It's a hobby and a job. But now relatively little work. It's upsetting. Hope for ICO season.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
October 04, 2018, 04:09:11 PM
It depends on your atitude to this activity. If you spend constantly 6-8 hours per bounty and get rewards, so why not. It  can be work. As for me I spend 1-2 hours. so this is my additional (not main) work
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 04, 2018, 04:03:46 PM
Bounty hunters work diligently in rain and borax and in cold. Without losing enthusiasm and professionalism. I hope the market will thank them later.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 04, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
Yes, this is a very big and tedious job, not everyone can handle it, because you have to spend a lot of time on this if you want to make very good money. Work is not for everyone.
it's seems fair if we say this is a tedious job since we are doing a same task, same thing day by day. Back on my peak, i can handle up to 15+ bounties at the same time, and now is only not more than 5 since i already lost my interest on bounty but i need to keep it going tho
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 04:54:13 PM
For me hunting bounties is the best why of earning tokens we can't call it free because the task being done most times are more of what you can call a free, it a good job in a way that you don't have to wait for a particular price before selling them out once it meet ur desire price unlike those who invest in it. Let just say that bounty is good.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
Yes, this is a very big and tedious job, not everyone can handle it, because you have to spend a lot of time on this if you want to make very good money. Work is not for everyone.

It’s not always hard work, many helpers bots have already been created that help generate reports and do many actions. Although I still can not figure them out and have to work manually.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 03, 2018, 04:44:01 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 04:41:31 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
It is at the discretion of every bounty hunter. Depending on the desire and their capabilities, participation in the companies of ICO generosity can be both a main job and a good addition to the main job. It is better, nevertheless, to consider participation in ICO companies as an addition to the main work, since the cryptocurrency does not bring a steady income.
Activity: 368
October 03, 2018, 04:33:47 PM
Bounty hunters may not be the main job for a number of reasons, but it may be like a hobby or additional income.
maybe for some people this is not a job because they have real jobs. but for me this is my main job because I only do this every day and have no other job besides hunting prizes. so the conclusion depends on the condition.
this kind of job is bot for me and i can not say ot is dream job but if there are peopel who like it why not i have nothing against it
Activity: 368
October 03, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
Do you think bounty hunters are a job in your spare time, additional income or is it the main job and the main income of people?
if you get enough money to live on i think that you can call it a job and i see nothing bad in this though it is not for me
Activity: 462
October 03, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
Bounty hunters may not be the main job for a number of reasons, but it may be like a hobby or additional income.
maybe for some people this is not a job because they have real jobs. but for me this is my main job because I only do this every day and have no other job besides hunting prizes. so the conclusion depends on the condition.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 03:58:16 PM
Yes, it can be a full time job. But you need to know that it is risky, especially now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 03, 2018, 03:53:00 PM
I am not doing as a job but it is like a good additional income.

Yes the pay is good, and it can be a full-time job but how can you trust this system will always be like that.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 03, 2018, 03:49:57 PM
Yes it is a job. Sometimes for this job I spend a lot of time. It seems to me that this type of income is very difficult to call simple.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

So far, I prefer to continue working on my main job. And participation in various bounty programs becomes for me an additional job, which allows you to regularly receive an attractive income. Basically I spend on bounty for several hours a day.
yes i am agree with you bro. bounty is suitable for additional job. it can give us more money. if we wanna use it for main job, we have to be ready when we get nothing from bounty.
because bounty cant make salary regularly
I believe that the main job is where they pay more. To cryptocurrency has become the main work, it is necessary to study it a lot and spend a lot of time.
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 02:53:06 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 02:47:53 PM
Bounty in my opinion is a job. but indeed here I feel this is not a little difficult job because here people really like to be able to become a bounty hunter they can get extra income

it's not kind of a traditional job but bounty is a good way of additional earnings for some needs and wishes like new gadgets or travels.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 02:33:06 PM
As for me, job means stability, while bounty hunting business is not stable at all. You need to find projects with good potential and wait several years for them to succeed. I could not call it job, but it is a great hobby. You nee to remember that there a lot of fakes, so choose campaigns wisely.
If you like stability, this cryptocurrency is not an area where there is stability, but rather the opposite, volatility.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 02:01:52 PM
For me, it is a main job. I can not do this activity in focus if I have another job (I've ever done it), the result is not maximal. Then I decided to leave my old job. When I get some profit from it, I use the money to buy something that will help me in increasing my income and invest in other crypto projects.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
October 03, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
Bounty hunters are not work.
I can call work, be a bounty manager, for the reason that they are paid every week. and being a bounty hunter is a hobby.
for me to be a bounty hunter is not a job but as a side when I have a real job, because the result of being a bounty hunter is not much and surely even the time is too long for us to enjoy the results.
Pages:
Jump to: