Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped - page 14. (Read 2328 times)

copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
November 21, 2018, 08:28:38 AM
I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.

So far I only joined three campaign I left the early two because I smell something fishy on both campaigns I immediately change my signature whenever I feel something is not right on the project I'm promoting I don't want to regret in the end.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 08:16:18 AM
experience like that, surely all bounty hunters have felt it, but indeed there must be a change, so that they respect the bounty hunter like someone who works hard in it
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 21, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
You have to look at what your best options are when a project does this. Some things you should consider:

Have they added extra rewards - Sometimes when they extend the bounty they increase the rewards, if they have not I would consider that very negative.

Have they hit their SoftCap - If they have already hit there softcap you at least know your are probably going to get paid something. If they have not then they probably never will so by quitting you are not losing anything.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
November 21, 2018, 07:52:48 AM
I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
Extending the duration of the bounty campaign is not bad as long as the bounty management team are doing their best to give the bounty hunters the rewards they are worthy with. As in my experience, there are lots of bounty programs which extends due to the problem that their goals in the tokensale had not reached and some ICOs had been postponed.
Really, I also don't really have a problem for that, what my problem now is when the prize campaign is finished but there is no decision whether we can release the signature or not, and they say you can release it after the calculation of the stake and total tokens obtained , but has not been updated for a long time
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
right. I have a pretty big question about this. They always keep their promise and always extend the project further. That affects a lot of our salaries. As the market goes down, our salaries are going down. I think this is being ignored and we need to be protected by the moderators!
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
I'm fine with extensions but a budget should be added also proportional to the number of months or days it is extended. And for signature campaign, I don't like it. If they want loyalty of their signature participants 'til the end, then they should have said it from the start to let bounty hunters decide from the very beginning wether to participate or not.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 21, 2018, 07:15:52 AM
This is the biggest problem of this market, that 50 percent of all ICOs and their bounties are scam. But you should be able to make a good investigation and to identify legit ICOs. It does not guarantee you great profit, but it reduces the chances of getting scammed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
November 21, 2018, 07:06:51 AM
Extending the duration of the bounty campaign is not bad as long as the bounty management team are doing their best to give the bounty hunters the rewards they are worthy with. As in my experience, there are lots of bounty programs which extends due to the problem that their goals in the tokensale had not reached and some ICOs had been postponed.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
November 21, 2018, 05:29:18 AM
Many project do impose such rule on bounty hunters and they don't have choice than to adhere to those rules, but when i find myself in such condition i usually exit  from the project the moment i find better project than the current project i work for irrespective of the time i have spent on previous project.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 21, 2018, 04:47:53 AM
Well if it is what you are talking about,  then i partly agree with bounty managers because many of them do not do a weekly check, so how do you know those who participated?
Activity: 2086
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 21, 2018, 04:40:48 AM
In the present time it is all due to the worst conditions of the market that is not suitable for any project and that cause extensions of the project. I agree some bounty managers does not allow you to remove the signature in the mid if we do so we will loose all stakes of the signature campaigns that's not a good thing for the bounty hunters, such rules should not be imposed by bounty managers. To avoid such situation hunters has no other way to continue its signature campaign till the project ends. I would say it happens mostly with all of us. I also experienced this twice but nowadays I always confirm with bounty manager that if I would leave signature in mid will you allow me to leave the campaign and secure my stakes so that way you can too follow for you future campaigns.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
November 21, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
you touched a very burning topic .. now it has really become fashionable, to prolong the company and do not give a choice to the bounty hunter .. I got into such companies and if I was lucky in some of them and I was allowed to remove it with saving rates, then in In other companies, I was told that the rules have a clause that the organizers have the right to change the rules and deadlines - I left such companies and all my work was canceled .. I understand that if you stay with the same ease, they will also reduce the bounty pool earn nothing at all those, I think that we should leave such companies without regret for the time spent.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 04:30:55 AM

I also feel that this is unreasonable because they have to keep their signatures up until the end, what if the campaigns start within a year? We need change
 Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 185
November 21, 2018, 04:29:37 AM
Its a risk being bounty hunter, not many ICOs success with hardcap and can developed roadmap, even bounty paying with some token or coin  but when we can not sell it ..its useless
Activity: 252
November 21, 2018, 04:18:46 AM
The worst thing is that we are participating in a bounty that lasts more than one month, and it happens six months and at the end of the company we get nothing.
Activity: 267
November 21, 2018, 04:17:32 AM
I noticed that too. Because encryption is now in bear market. Many projects have been postponed. The corresponding reward was also delayed. Listing is unlikely now. What we need to ensure is that when the market is stable again, they can pay bounty on time.

Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 21, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
Almost all bounty events have such rules, but we have no choice because we need it to reward us, which is why we have been deceived most of the time!
copper member
Activity: 280
November 21, 2018, 03:35:03 AM
I read conditions before applying for any bounty, don't just join for joining sake as long as you are not comfortable wit the conditions, don't participate. Personally whenever I see any bounty campaign that says it continues until end of ICO I simply look away, I detest extensions but it is understandable
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
November 21, 2018, 02:48:49 AM
I joined many ICOs in bonus campaigns, but until today, the value of them has not increased but just dropped, and I really did not receive any high value coins. These coins are of low value or they can not be traded.
We are still in the bear season, bull run is still remains to be seen. So these coins you are holding are affected with all those major and most coins in the market. That means, not only your coins gets downing value but the market is also bloody. So don't worry, let's wait when bitcoin recovers and the market becomes green again then all the altcoins will start moving up too.
Activity: 1008
November 21, 2018, 02:48:03 AM
I constantly face this problem. Signature they require to be removed after the stakes have been counted, but they do not count them for a long time and therefore I cannot join another campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: