Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters being trapped - page 15. (Read 2332 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
November 21, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
Have personally been a part of a campaign that did what you mentioned op and it seemed like the wrong move in my opinion, but it is what it is. Honestly, I expect literally nothing from bounties these days due to the prolonged bear market through out this year and the current market freefall which has led me to believe that this situation will most likely not change for quite sometime. I am hoping that 2019 will be different, but am not expecting much though. More and more investors continue to leave the market which is a bad thing especially considering the potential of this market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 21, 2018, 02:34:10 AM
I joined many ICOs in bonus campaigns, but until today, the value of them has not increased but just dropped, and I really did not receive any high value coins. These coins are of low value or they can not be traded.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 21, 2018, 02:20:06 AM
I have observed that most bounty campaigns nowadays are not complying with their tagret end date. No problem with extend the campaign but man, these projects are now imposing hunters to not remove their signature until the end of the campaign. This prevents participants from leaving the campaign. Poor participants cannot break free from this and to look for other productive campaign. They have no choice but get stuck and post for these companies. Did you have the same experience? or Do you observe the same pattern? please enlighten me.
Pages:
Jump to: