Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 25. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 12:58:00 PM
A hunter has every right to dump token, because he is there to make money, in recent times many hunters have had bad experience not dumping making them get lesser value and lesser reward from thier work, so that's why they always wanna dump before the whales do, that way they can protect thier investment and move on to another project.!
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 17, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
i believe not all bounty hunters will dump their rewards my friend
for a good project with serious development and great team,, i believe a lot of bounty hunters will Hodl their rewards
tjat is true i also think tjat it is wrong to speak about all peopel one single phrase as they are all different and there care different hunters
Activity: 238
October 17, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
tjere can be peopel like that vut i am not sure that one hundred of them are like this and you will finally find what you want
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
i believe not all bounty hunters will dump their rewards my friend
for a good project with serious development and great team,, i believe a lot of bounty hunters will Hodl their rewards
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
yes of course, i support this statement with all my heart. projects play a crucial part in the campaigns and of course people not always willing to enter a project where they recieve poor respect
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 17, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
No, this is a complete lie, which has nothing to do with reality! The bountists have very small volumes, heh. With the maximum pool, they can only maintain volumes one day, not more.  Wink
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
October 17, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
Because most of them are very in need of money, and maybe with them 0.1 ETH or even 0.01 ETH study can also sell, because anyway it is money. But anyone who does not need the money from the crypto will keep it and wait for a good price.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
October 17, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
For that one it is true and I can testify to that since I am also a both a bounty and an investor. The most people who dump coins on the market are bounty hunters and they think that since they didn't pay anything for the token whatever they get from the market is enough for them which makes them sell at a lower price thereby dumping the coin.
So you understand what they are feeling when they trust and advertise the project in the bounty? time stretched, scam, scam, worthless. Smiley So, explain ... some ico projects have paid off very late coin for the bounty. They protect their investors. and the value is still dump in a row Smiley
Take the position of investor, what did you think?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
October 17, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
Its because most of the fluctuations and unnecessary panic about dumping. Some of the bounty started holding these days until the token is listed is some good exchange. They should understand that these tokens will be something when their platform releases.
PH-
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
Not all, some of then keep some good coins, but I think that most of bounty hunters always dump coins or token that they get for reward.
Activity: 120
October 17, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

I have already received coins from the bounty that I followed, did not sell immediately, because the average coin from ico that was finished usually the rate dropped quite dramatically, but if at that time the coin had a high selling price, why didn't we sell it? I think it's quite profitable
Activity: 550
October 09, 2018, 09:15:58 AM
I think  not all bounty hunters dump their bounty rewards because some bounty hunters holds their reward and i think the other bounty hunters dumps their coins because they need something or they dont want the coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
This is the sad reality. Many bounty hunters are really considered as dumpers and have caused some good ICOs to crash within a few days after they launch. well, you cannot blame hunters, we all need money-- that is what we all came  here for.  BUt the thing is, if that project really is a good one, then it can emerge and still rise even though it hits rock bottom. this will prove the staying capacity of that coin as well as the belief of every investor in that project.
Activity: 140
October 08, 2018, 06:44:54 PM
I fully agree with the opinion of the author. it really all depends on the project and how the developers develop it. worthwhile project will always grow in value
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
I have been involved in many companies bounty. Receiving his award in the amount of cryptocoins I'm trying to assess their future potential . Looking for information about the team , does the project have a finished product and its real application. If so , I'll leave these coins for long-term investment , and if not , then try to immediately sell at the current price.
Activity: 616
October 08, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
I think whether they dump or not shouldn't be a problem to anyone since it's their decision to make and the coins are theirs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 05:52:41 PM
Absolutely some projects really provide room for hunters to dump coin immediately they are been paid. Some answers to some questions and also poor communication skills between hunters and managers arouses some panic in the atmosphere which gives the hunter no other option to just dump to get something for his labor.
Activity: 196
October 08, 2018, 05:37:57 PM
I always sold half of my coins right away and am not going to change anything in my strategy. To me, it seems so that we can be sure that we will get at least some money for our work.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 05:23:26 PM
I can't even see how hunter dumping really affect the price cause if a token of 100mln sold 60mln for Investors and hunter only got 2mln as 2% allocation for bounty can that really tell on market price or the 60mln , most project it self has finish their project before getting to exchange by selling to investors on 50% or more bonus and you expect such person to hold when it hit exchange , he will definitely sold off and he can even have more than what the whole bounty Hunter has.
Activity: 182
October 08, 2018, 05:21:50 PM
I wouldn't accept the fact that only bounty hunters have been dumping altcoins once they are listed. Sometimes, some ico's distribute investors token whiles token is already listed. You see a drop in token value even though bounty hunters have not been paid yet. Do you attribute the dump in token value to bounty hunters? No, thou most at times bounty hunters dump tokens, it is not all the time. Sometimes, investors are also to be blamed.
Pages:
Jump to: