Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 22. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.

Actually, all bounty hunters are not dumpers but some can't hold on to a token immediately after the token get listed on an exchange.

I will advice all projects to adopt the use of ETH as a means of reward to bounty hunters, this won't affect the token value at exchange.

My take
Activity: 352
October 20, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
As a bounty hunter,  I hold most of my coin atleast till I earn an appreciable profit. Although,  I do sell some token immediately they got listed as crap after thorough research and reach a conclusion that such project has nothing to offer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
Unfortunately, I realized that many of the bounty hunters dump their tokens when entering the market. I think, that they
are doing many campaigns parallel and the do not have time to investigate on each project and they just dump.
The time will show that they will be right in some cases if the tokens become worthless but in  some cases they
will regret after the price of the  coin boom.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
Not all bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Many hunters also store their tokens in the long run. In any case, I think that the choice should be made by everyone what he wants.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 11:38:14 AM
Bounty hunters are the main people that make a particular project fall why because immediately the recieve there token the will just sell it off immediately without waisting any time.
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
October 19, 2018, 11:13:43 AM
I agree, though many bounty hunter dump but not all. Even investors are also dump if their coin goes up to the floor at a good price
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 19, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
I believe that over 50% of bounty hunters dump their coin the moment the coin got listed. I don't blame them for doing that since they have every right on the coin they earn. What they were doing is the right thing for themselves and we should respect their decision. Investors should take advantage of it since they are selling at a low price. Just want to mention that its not just the bounty hunters, there are ICO investors who were dumping early as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 19, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Bounty hunters rarely can affect the price of a coin, because they receive only 1% -2% of the total pool. The price falls when it is sold by those who have the most coins, and these are investors.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
I think how will the bounty hunters do with their rewards is up to them. Projects normally create this bounty to market the project. And bounty hunters primarily join bounty campaigns for the sake to exchange their reward when they receive it. Whether they hodl after they receive it it is their preference. I think it is the job of the project to create a scheme for bounty hunters to hold their token when distributed. Other project lock the stake and unlock gradually so as not to saturate the market and dump the price.
Activity: 602
October 19, 2018, 10:58:34 AM
Not always, but in most cases. i would avoid holding tokens which launched bounty,because there is a dump after token distribution. Also I've noticed that there is a price increase 3-5 days before bounty distribution. Sometimes devs buy tokens to fix exact price to pay  bounty
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
This is true, but you need to look at this from the perspective of the bounty hunters. They are giving coins from projects which they are not sure are going to survive in the market for the long term and the only reasonable decision to make is to exchange the coins that they were given for better and established coins in the market. We are just trying to avoid losses
Activity: 270
October 18, 2018, 07:47:07 PM
Mostly bounty hunters dump their coins or tokens as soon as it have prices in the exchanges, it also depends on the project if their plan is growing and have potential, they will encourage their hodlers not to dump
Activity: 88
October 18, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
I dont agree 100% cause i'm the bounty hunter too but not all of the coin will i sell immediately.
Hm I think you are new in here, I have reasearch all ICO or ITO (initial Token Offering). If ICO or ITO lauch bounty, maybe 70% all of bounty hunter sell their token/coin free. So if any a little investor I recomend to you for buy any token/coin on the exchange, and buy some token/coin at under ICO or ITO price from bounty hunter Smiley
So far I know your brain, you don't agree because you want the price will high then you will sell them.

If a big investor want invest their money to ICO or ITO, I recommend buy at Private Sell or Pre-Sale, so you can get bonus.

Correct Me if I'm Wrong, I'm just writing in my researched
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 18, 2018, 07:37:11 PM
So many people already have that notion that bounty hunters dump, most especially investors. Although, we cannot deny the fact that some may sell not long after receiving, but that does not connote dumping, because they might still place the sell order of higher prices. So, i think we should erase it from our mind that bounty hunters are dumpers, because they know the worth of what they worked for.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 07:31:23 PM
In my opinion, the allocation for bounty hunters from the ICO project is only 1% and the rest are investors who hold as many tokens as possible. If a dump occurs from Bounty, it will only make the price decrease a little. And if the developer plays the price on the exchange market, at least the developer places a very large Buy order to accommodate the dump of the bounty hunter. So I think the price will be maintained.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 07:08:55 PM
Well I am a bounty hunter and I can say that not all bounty hunter will dump their bounties until it will hit exchanges. i hodl my coins, when right time comes only then i sell them. We need to give the project time to develop and need to understand the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
October 18, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
This would solely depend on the decision of the bounty hunter to whether he would sell it or not. Since bounty funds is just how many percent in the total supply I think that would not hurt for the investors.
Activity: 546
October 18, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
The bounty hunter of course also has the consideration to sell their coins. They will also look at the market situation if market conditions the prices down, of course, they will still hold the coins. Especially now when we encounter a lot of already get the coin and entered in the Exchange. Surely the coins will not last long and the coin will surely decline.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 06:41:37 PM
I think everything depends on the situation, they also have a strategy when the right time to sell their tokens. so not all bounty hunters are dumper.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
So many tokens just don't make sense to hold on long. It is very rare to see a good price after a long hold, most often it falls tenfold and the token is worth nothing. And bounty hunters do not greatly affect the price of the token. They are usually 1% -2% and does not have any influence on pricing
what do you think about Dfinity Airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: