Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters Dump Always? - page 21. (Read 33087 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
Bounty Hunter will dump when its time, some bounty hunter will sell immediately because they need to, some will hold because they need better price to sell it, some will hold because they will use the token to use platform. But most of them will dump it after the first listing no matter people say but it's the fact.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 11:18:23 AM
NO, NEVER!
Not all bounty hunter are meant to dump any tokens on their hands from the bounty.
there are so many who are looking into the project and potential of the coin in the future.
this are the hunters who do not seek for easy money in just a low amount.
they are the one who bought tokens at low and add on their investment.
i can tell i am one of them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
I think most part of hunters is dumping their tokens but I believe there is also some hunters that don't doing it because they know that they may get more if they hold.
If the bounty hunters are smart and not hungry, they will never dumping the tokens they have received. And bounty hunters are not the reason for the tokens to fall, It comes from their project is not good enough and there are not many investors after the ICO ended
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 11:10:51 AM
I think most part of hunters is dumping their tokens but I believe there is also some hunters that don't doing it because they know that they may get more if they hold.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 26, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
Well in my case as a bounty hunter I always look at two things and circumstances, one is if I see that there is no potential for the coin to grow or turns out to be a shitcoin in a long run I dump it but if I see that there is a big potential for this coin to grow I tend to hodl it and wait for a better profit.
tjere are a lot of bounty vampaigns some of them are good and some of them are not but i still think ig is not the best way to earn money
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
October 26, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
Do all bounty hunters dump Cryptos after they get paid?

I believe this is not a fair assessment as a lot has to do with the crypto project itself.

Its a matter of perspective really, not all bounty hunters have the same experience or motive, some people just need an opportunity to get crypto for projects that are very difficult to get in the token sales, Example is Ncash tokens of Nucleus.Vision the project has a 1 million USD budget and it is still above ICO price even in the bear market.

Additionally some projects treat bought hunters badly which will not encourage them to stick around for much longer after they get their tokens.

I believe tokens or coins getting dumped by bounty hunters depends a lot on the project itself.
bounty vampaigns have their right to live but i think tjat we need to be really carefully with them and save our money from scammers
Activity: 406
October 26, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
Well in my case as a bounty hunter I always look at two things and circumstances, one is if I see that there is no potential for the coin to grow or turns out to be a shitcoin in a long run I dump it but if I see that there is a big potential for this coin to grow I tend to hodl it and wait for a better profit.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
October 26, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
Not all  bounty hunters do the same.But this is because all have some fear because of continuous downfall and bearish period all want to save their money and to earn profit they sell their tokens everyone want to earn huge money but all have different strategy this is because unstable condition of  Crypto market.
This is the most assessment and right that not all bounty hunters dump always the market. It is not the bounty hunters should blame the dump of the project. It is mostly depends on a project if worth holding and not. So, everyone should consider the other factors for dumping of the price of a certain project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
This is probably a joke and it can only work on the newest market participant, because everyone understands that prices are dumped only by investors, because they get very good bonuses and it is they who today decide what the price will be.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
Typically, the bounty pool is 1-1.5%. So bounty hunters cannot lower the price. Those who think differently simply don’t know the elementary principles of economics.
Activity: 196
October 26, 2018, 10:30:59 AM
Not all  bounty hunters do the same.But this is because all have some fear because of continuous downfall and bearish period all want to save their money and to earn profit they sell their tokens everyone want to earn huge money but all have different strategy this is because unstable condition of  Crypto market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 07:35:42 PM
We as bounty hunters must be good at choosing good projects that our work will not be in vain. Some bounty hunters immediately jumped into the project without paying attention to several things. Then at the end of the bounty they complained that the tokens they could not sell. We need to carefully choose a bounty especially when there are so many fake projects. Some bounty tokens are set in the long run. So keep holding your bounty token.
Activity: 294
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 24, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
Actually, I think it's just prejudices. I know some experienced bounty hunters and they only drop tokens if the project had very little support from the investors. This is logical-if the project has little support now-then there are few people who are ready to buy a token now, and in the future there will be even less.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 24, 2018, 03:24:47 PM
The truth is, it's true. 95% of bounty hunters sell tokens in the first minutes after receiving, not paying attention to the price.
Activity: 192
October 24, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
Lot of them bust some HODL token and wait for it to pump. the reason is most of the Token drops at first 1-4 months and some of Project is a long-term and bounty hunter earn from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
October 24, 2018, 03:13:19 PM
I tried not to sell the coins I received in the bounty. And I think that most bounty managers did that. But if after issuing the award, the token has dropped in price, this is a project problem, the project must have clever marketing.
Activity: 162
October 24, 2018, 03:04:54 PM
bounty hunters are not enough to dump a coin and I think avoiding dumping the coins, the team will have to plan a few plans or plans so liberal predators will not be able to dump their documents. I've joined some of the hunters that have locked tokens received through. In this way, they could no longer be able to promote their cash before others.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 02:51:42 PM
There are such coins from projects that if you don’t sell them right away, they will forever remain rubbish in your wallet, so what’s the point of keeping them? Need to know what hold and what to merge!
Activity: 170
October 22, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
Not always. But at the current market, bounty hunters are trying to earn at least anything. 99 percent of all ICOs are losing their price as soon as they go live on any exchange and this is sad. Imagine if you are a bounty hunter and worked for 3 months for a project thats ICO price was 1 USD. If you do not sell these coins now, the price will be 0,05 USD in just few moments.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
You are right, if a coin or token has a potential and future prospect, I don't think the activities of bounty hunters who hold less than 2% of the total supply should be really significant.
Pages:
Jump to: