Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid or rewarded in ETH or BTC - page 2. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think paying the bounty hunters in eth or btc will make a whole lot of sense especially now we are in the bear market, it will encourage bounty hunters to work more hard and more people to join the bounty hunting.
Activity: 98
It's not really that easy for bounty company to pay with eth or btc, because it will not be good idea to use the investors money meant for project building to pay bounty hunters, it is easy to pay bounty hunters with their tokens because the tokens are generated
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I'm not sure that changing currency will make situation better, because problem of rewarding are scam and  unpromising projects. Hunters should be able to analyze ICOs.

absolutely right, there is no guarantee by changing bounty rewards with eth or btc
because, all Ico project is depends on their team, if the team serious, everything will be run in good mode mate
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Getting the reward from bounties usually depends on the strategy of the ICO team because they are also aware with a price dump made by bounty hunters. It is obvious that they will prioritize their investors first before the bounty hunters right? On the other hand, bounty managers also have to get permission to the ICO team before distributing those rewards so it really takes time before we receive those rewards. I participated in multiple bounties and based on my experience, I also would recommend that bounty rewards should be paid by ETH to avoid price dumping from bounty hunters. I hope that someday, this will be implemented here in the forum or bounty managers.
Activity: 476
seriously if the bounty companies starts paying in eth or btc, it will really make a whole lot of sense, it will make bounty to be so lucrative and because you will be sure of what you are getting, most times you will get tokens worth thousands of dollars in bounty token but when it hits market, the price will be worthless.

If they do that they will be stuck with too many piles of their own shitcoins that nobody will ever buy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Yes, indeed, now there is a tendency that many campaigns do not pay rewards for the bounty for a long time or are transferred to later terms.  I think members of the bounty campaigns should have a choice, wait for tokens or for example get a reward on Ethereum or Bitcoin.  So it was in some campaigns for Amazix.
Activity: 112
seriously if the bounty companies starts paying in eth or btc, it will really make a whole lot of sense, it will make bounty to be so lucrative and because you will be sure of what you are getting, most times you will get tokens worth thousands of dollars in bounty token but when it hits market, the price will be worthless.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Paying Bounty hunters in the native tokens if a project is a common practice but in reality, it is better to pay in ETH or BTC because this means that the projects tokens will trade without the impact of bounty tokens getting dumped like most people like to claim.
Besides it means that bounty hunters who believe in the project can then buy the tokens on exchange all of which will give tokens good value on the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
I'm not sure that changing currency will make situation better, because problem of rewarding are scam and  unpromising projects. Hunters should be able to analyze ICOs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Will never happen.
They'd rather pay you with their shitcoins, it costs them nothing.
And that is if you ever get paid which is getting rare nowadays.

I agree with you on this. Having ICOs paying in the two best coins is very risky and costly for them plus they'd rather have you with their tokens because in the event the project fails their expense on you is after all more or less free.
Activity: 45
Although it would be a wonderful idea, I don't think the developers will accept that deal, as it would mean taking money out of their pockets to pay for the campaign, and to do that, it's better to hire a professional team, so most people pay in their own tokens, although I do think we should be firm with the agreements that are agreed at the beginning of the campaign as many managers change them leaving us at a clear disadvantage.
Activity: 538
That's very good idea, because it would stop hunters to sell ICO tokens - and they would not ruin token value and price by crazy selling first day after exchange listing. That is thing to think about for the ICOs, but it's impossible to present this to all of them with a huge number of ICOs every day.
Activity: 196
It will be great if bounty hunters could be rewarded in ETH or bitcoin, it will make participating in bounty campaigns lucrative and also the investors won't have the fear anymore that bounty hunters will dump their coins by selling below ICO price thereby spoiling the price in the market 
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I don't think that can be possible. Why will bounty hunters will be rewarded with BTC or ETH. Moreover they didn't work for btc or eth they all worked for the token and they will all be rewarded with the equivalent token they worked for.
very rare there are those companies that rewards members of the Bounty company of the etherium or Bitcoin. But in any case there are such situations when to get token is much more profitable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I don't think that can be possible. Why will bounty hunters will be rewarded with BTC or ETH. Moreover they didn't work for btc or eth they all worked for the token and they will all be rewarded with the equivalent token they worked for.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Of course, getting remunerations in BTC and ETH is good, but as a rule such projects or managers pay very little for the work and at the same time there is a big queue of bounty hunters behind them.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Weekly payment makes more sense and the available money payments would be better. but this time your own tokens will have no effect. We should only choose better ICO and Bounty campaigns by doing a thorough review. I follow the XRT project. Bounty campaigns are so good. ICO and Bounty campaigns on 30 August ends.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
Most of bounty campaigns pay in the same coins participating with and promoting at the end you can use that amount for bitcoin or eth as you wish . in case the marketing campaign was good behind well constructive project then everyone is winner .
I think it always depends on the team behind the ICO if they will pay with btc or eth or they have their own tokens that will soon to be listed in the exchange platform.But having paid with btc or eth at the moment is like giving us a bonus because the price is still high compared to some other coins.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Most of bounty campaigns pay in the same coins participating with and promoting at the end you can use that amount for bitcoin or eth as you wish . in case the marketing campaign was good behind well constructive project then everyone is winner .
Activity: 78
Paying the bounty hunters in eth is not bad but the problem is that the price of the token in market might not be the same with the eth price they started with and this  might lead to loses
Pages:
Jump to: