Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid or rewarded in ETH or BTC - page 4. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
If you don't get paid after the bounty campaign is over, what makes you think you'll get paid in Ethereum or Bitcoins?  It was a scam project, that's why you weren't paid and if you're worried that the altcoin you're doing bounties for doesn't get listed on an exchange so that you can dump them, don't join the campaign in the first place.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......

No one force anyone to do anything. Most are in it for the free money and scam both the managers and hunters
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
Nothing will change whether the allocstion will be on btc or eth. Its all up on the team if they willing to pay bounty hunter. If you are looking for some btc payment Find it on services section on this forum. But for me i prefrr tokens than eth or btc. Much profitable when moom
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Actually, discourse like this has long been discussed in this forum, but it's good to discuss it again, in my opinion, it would be better if the bounty hunters were paid with existing tokens, because we don't know, how good, the tokens / coins we have
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
there are some bounty that they pay bitcoin to bounty hunters and there's no problem about paid in altcoins because we can still convert it to btc or eth.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
However, this is a big expense for the project team, because if they pay the token, they will not have to pay any money.
However, if it is ETH or BTC, then they need to pay a certain amount of money to pay.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......

as i know, there is a lot of bounty paid with bitcoin and ethereum in this forum my friend
but, if the bounty paid in eth or bitcoin the dev team should have a good amount of eth or btc to pay the rewards,
also if the bounty participants got their rewards in btc or eth first, while the project is didn't listed on any exchange yet, seems thats really unfair for the ICO investors my friend, just think about it  Wink
Activity: 196
 I believe that there is no big difference in what cryptocurrency to pay the bounty company. Whether it's Bitcoin, Ethereum or novae tokens(of course, if these tokens will go public). The main thing that did not throw, and paid the money earned. And not to pay as well, and can in bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 98
It sounds pretty reasonable. But before the ICO was done, where did the project team get the money to pay for the bounty campaign participants while they called on the ICO to get funding for their project development?

As for the bounty operator to pay the tokens to participants by month, I find it necessary to do so. There are a lot of bounty projects that I know that last up to 6 months, so it's too long for a person to join the project from the beginning, so I see a lot of people who have given up, even some projects scam and effort of the participants lost white. I think serious bounty projects should consider paying participants on a monthly basis as companies are paying for their employees.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: