Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid or rewarded in ETH or BTC - page 3. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 0
I will say yes. But it's hard to do that kind of a thing. Because if bounty hunters were to be paid in eth those managing the project might loose because their token price might not be equivalent to the price eth when the campaign ends.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
For bounty hunters this option would be much safer, but you have to realize that for projects and their teams its basically free to give away their tokens, so if they would have to pay for this kind of marketing in ETH or BTC, they would have to spend actual capital, that is why they prefer to deal in their tokens.
Activity: 84
I totally do agree because some of the token they pay with ñever get listed and if you finally convert it to Bitcoin Bitcoin or ETH, you will never get the real amount .
Am strongly of the opinion that bounty hunters should be paid with Bitcoin or ETH
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
That sounds great in theory, but you have to take into consideration, that if ICO team gives bounty hunters their tokens, which were created out of thin air, they don't have to pay for anything with fiat, because they raise funds. But if they would pay hunters with ETH, then they would have to put fiat in or get that ETH elsewhere. Ok, maybe, they could raise ETH and deal with ETH, but then they can't have their own token, which was the point at first.
Activity: 33
This is the right position! If bounty hunters get coins that can not be sold, it's a waste of time and energy!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
that would really be cool but you definitely know that is not going to happen because this method of payment is very expensive to the team members of the project. i am sure that is the reason why bounty hunters are paid in native tokens.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
Will never happen.
They'd rather pay you with their shitcoins, it costs them nothing.
And that is if you ever get paid which is getting rare nowadays.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Well to start with, bounty managers are the ones in charge of bounty payments, they are only in charge of managing the bounty campaigns and later hand over the payment sheet to the bounty company, it is the bounty company team that decides when to pay the bounty hunters, so if it could be possible to pay in eth or btc, a lot of bounty hunters will really appreciate it.
Activity: 27
I don't think that bounties need to be a thing that is regulated by any organization.  It should be self regulated, and the market decides how it occurs.  If you want to only be paid in BTC or ETH then only take the bounty jobs that offer payment in BTC or ETH.  If you don't want a bounty job that just offers their token as payment, then don't take the bounty job.  Likewise if it looks like an iffy project, and you might not get paid soon or at all..... don't take the bounty job.  This goes back to the old saying...... DYOR.
I am sure you can contact these projects, and make them an offer if they don't accept then move on.
One last point to think about..... legitimate projects want their coins/tokens to be distributed..... to gain value..... Why would anybody else find value in a project, if the first person they hear about the project from, doesn't even want these coins/tokens?  
Activity: 560
I have seen that there are already a number of bounty campaigns that pay with BTC / ETH with a limited amount. but in my opinion it is not interesting, bounty hunters will not feel part of the ico community or the projects it promotes.
Activity: 102
It's a good idea, but I don't doubt it,it can not happen...i will be glad it's happened
Activity: 336
Metahash
Sometimes it was happen. I think the problem is not listing on the market. All new project going dow after the ico. Bounty incomes very low and the price going down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
The point of holding a bounty is just to promote tokens and thereby find investors for the development of the project and the achievement of all the goals of the team, so no one will pay you immediately in bitcoins or ETH. But there are many other alternatives now where you can get paid in bitcoin or ETH, such as the Kucoin exchange, they regularly hold promotions to promote coins but the payment is made in bitcoin to your exchange account, it is very interesting. Also, other already working projects carry out various actions and also pay for them in a stable top cryptocurrency. It is enough only to look.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yes, you are indeed Bounty Hunter, it should be able to be paid using ethereum or bitcoin and for now there are only a few managers who have implemented payments using bitcoin on every post or task that you do.
Activity: 8
Your opinion is damn right, bounty hunters deserved to be rewarded in ETH or BTC more than some trash tokens that never being listed in nowhere.
Activity: 71
Yes it is very good. I think best type of getting rewards bitcoin or etherium because a lot of new project going down after the ico
Activity: 232
Yes, it would be very cool) But it's not realistic, since the company is interested in distributing the project's token. Even if bounty hunters merge these tokens on stock exchanges, they still benefit by creating activity. And for investors this is an important factor.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
there are some that pay in eth or btc. for example metahash pays i think in eth. however i passed on that bounty due to that. one of the main reasons i get into a bounty project is because i am american and banned from a lot of ICOs. i am interested in these projects and would like to have their tokens because i believe in the project
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......
I don't mind if they paid with bitcoin or etherum, but I think the project need support too.  Owning their token/coin is the way to support the project.  To me as long as they pay (and listed), it is good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
After reading some posts on this forum, i realized that a lot of bounty hunters do not either receive their tokens or the tokens they received for the past months are still not listed on any exchange platforms.  Bounty hunters contribute to the success of ICOs by advertising bounty campaign on all forms of platforms including social medias like facebook and twitter. Some hunters go to the extra mile by writing blogs and articles about the bounty campaign and the ICO.  If after months of joining a bounty, they don't get paid, I feel bounty project managers are not being fair to these people. I believe bounty campaigns should start paying bounty hunters in ETH or BTC. PLease let me know if you agree with me......

This is the reason on why most ICOs will rely their projects advertising in bounty campaigns because they are not obligate to pay the hunters win or lose unlike if they will use the advertising service of other services like Facebook and Twitter in which they are obligated to pay first before they will get the advertising services. Maybe the forum could help the hunters about this concern in which they could create some policies in favor of the hunters before the ICOs could use this forum for their advertising needs.
Pages:
Jump to: