Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunters the cause of token dumping ? - page 16. (Read 18964 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
That is what it supposed to be. For the ones giving their tokens/alts as a reward for bounties or airdrops, they must face the consequence, beforehand, they must think of that they allocating such percentage could really affect their supply and demand. It's basic, the price drops and increases, nobody to blame, still, everybody must face the consequence.
well, that is one of the factors that caused the dump of new coins to be released in a market. well, but not just bounty hunter, even investors also have a big influence on it. it all depends on the developers who maintain the project they have.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
I dont think bounty hunters should always be blamed for dumping coins. Even though some do, others you hold their coins for a long time before they sell it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Well from what I've observed with Ico that does bounties, they always get dump as a result of the bounties offer by the ico,  I don't think bounty hunters can hold a bounty for years as you've stated,  they are in for quick profits irrespective of the price since they didn't invest a penny just their time
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
That is what it supposed to be. For the ones giving their tokens/alts as a reward for bounties or airdrops, they must face the consequence, beforehand, they must think of that they allocating such percentage could really affect their supply and demand. It's basic, the price drops and increases, nobody to blame, still, everybody must face the consequence.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
As far as I know a lot of bounty hunters think that bounty is like free money so it is very easy to sell the bounty tokens quickly.

Yes, the bounty is free money but there are few people holding the coin if the company has potential. We don't know exactly who is selling in the market and who are holding in the market, after distribution many investors start thinking only bounty people are selling the coins for fast money.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
It's the presale whales with their cheap coins and bonuses dumping usually. Coupled with very little buyers and you're guaranteed a bad time. Like someone already mentioned, bounty hunters usually are still waiting for their coins/tokens when the dumping has already started.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
As far as I know a lot of bounty hunters think that bounty is like free money so it is very easy to sell the bounty tokens quickly.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
this has become a tradition of antiquity, if bounty in distributed would happen dump.apa again now the market conditions are experiencing a decline almost all the coin
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
Stick with the first one. Bounty hunters are probably more likely to take their money and run, rather than speculating on the future. Especially on this forum, where a lot of them are foreign, and may be more dependent on the income from these programs for supporting their livelihoods.
I agree with your opinion. Almost all hunters just take his salary alone. and they follow some of the projects they want when they will sell them after collecting some of their tokens. after which they will leave it for several months.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
It depends! If the bounty is for ICO, today with anticipated sales and funds etc that everyone believes, but in fact, everything is dumped, depending on the bounty offer too, I believe bounty hunters are responsible for 15% to 20%! The initial buyers, they sometimes anticipate the market and know that most of the ICO's are empty, they sell because by selling they would be at minimum making 1.5x! It's rare for me to do some bounty campaign and you can be sure that the first opportunity I will sell knowing that I would be windy, it is necessary to be realistic, the fact that I sell a token now does not mean that it is bad, this environment of selling and buying then it ends up contaminating others.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
I say that when it is new it is good that the market absorbs those currencies and thus starts to give value and starts to move more quickly and refinance the project so that it continues to work and improving its platform and give new impetus to the currency and and the rewards som good one is insentiva to work hard so that the projects go to the markets and thus win
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

I do not think bounty hunters as the one to blame because it is not their fault that they need money after participating in the project because they really seek for the salary and as long as the coin listed on exchange it is the time that you can sell what you have received. We are not to blame because we help them and we need something for everyday expenses.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Most of projects have 2-10% of total supply as bounties. I don't think even if bounty hunters sell their tokens, that would be a problem. BTW It's their earned money they can do whatever they want.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
People who are injured in tokens from joining and photocopies for ico when they receive their tokens or sell to the black market at very low prices should cause the market to devalue them
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A hunter of bounties can say bad things for their speedy sale of their token holders who have not been waiting for a develpment of their project as being on a roadmap. Not only do I think the hunters of prosperity should be blamed for the fact that there are so many bounty hunters holding their coins for more than a few months or more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Why Bounty hunters are always blamed may know only what percentage of the allocation for Bounty hunters who get from the total supply of gifts provided and if they sell it and I think it will not interfere with the development of the project.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Bounty hunters are alwasy blame for selling their tokens so quickly without waiting for the project develpment as outline in the roadmap.  I don't think bounty hunters are to blame because a lot of bounty hunters hold their coins for years.

Just a quick answer: NO.

You can always check the allocated amount given to the bounties. It was really way too small compare to other part of the distribution allocation. And besides, I doubt all bounty hunters will sold their coins at the same time so just do the math on how much was only sold by them. Not even can shake the market for high percentage.

Just a bit of offtopic but funny thing here is, some person that part of the project itself, especially those who are assigned to moderate their respective telegram group, always blame bounty hunters that's why their tokens decrease it's price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
To be honest, I believe that it is a subjective term and it differs from holder to holder. I remember, when I first received my bounty tokens, I sold it almost after 1.5 years and I have almost earned more than 500% reward for it. On the other hand, there were some people who sold their bounty coins immediately when they received it in their wallet. Considering my risk profile I believe that it is the risk worth taking and holding tokens as long as I can.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
This maybe true and reality, because the bounty hunters are participating campaign in  many ICOs and as a results those campaigner will be rewarded with tokens, so this token rewarded from bounty will be for dumping, after it will be registered in the trading sites, so that is happenning that there are a lot of token dumping in exchange for ethereum or  bitcoin coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Actually I was so confused with your opinions, you said different things in two sentences. So which one are you, do you blaming all the bounty hunters for selling their coins or do you believe that the bounty hounters is a hodlers?
Pages:
Jump to: