Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting is past it's glory days - page 6. (Read 5986 times)

Activity: 943
Merit: 101
September 02, 2019, 10:53:37 PM
My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?
For the life of me seem impossible to earn in bounty , now if bounty comes from only about 10-30$, I think it is better to make in another way , the bounty is only suitable for additional earnings.
Sure, you can't live if you doing and wait money from bounty. You may have to wait 7-10 months to receive a small amount, we need to have a main job outside and bounty is just like a part-time job
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 02, 2019, 08:02:25 PM
Well as you know so far there are many projects that do not make money for bounty participants, but that will not keep me from doing this work because I am very sure of the potential of several projects from last month to the next 3 months to get Very good ranking especially for new projects that are not so many at the moment, so that our opportunities to get good projects are open again.

We can't really argue with your point, I mean we all know that bounties can still be profitable specially if altcoin is in the bull run. However, majority have lost it's confidence due to the fact that altcoin market continue to bleeds in 2019. There could really be good projects to pop up this year so we will just have to wait and see how it goes in 2020.
Which is correct, from believers point of views bounty hunting will still continue to offer opportunities to earned, but to cite things from the past
outcomes, especially those project who gave supporters huge benefits then we can all agree that it's really passing the interest from bounty hunters,  there's still some who can give acceptable value of rewards, but to compare things from those glory days of bounties where you can earned unexpected amount of stakes coming from your participation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 02, 2019, 07:58:16 PM
My experience so far with bounty this year have been bad and it is not as profitable as it used to be. Mainly bounty hunters don't really get good projects that will pay and those that pay just pay a penny which is not worth the time and energy put into the work.
My question is, is it possible to still make a living from bounty or we should just move on from it?

All decisions are in your hands. Because we all feel that we are experiencing a decline in income from Bounty Hunter. There are even those who do not get any results and they begin to surrender. But I am personally for now still doing the Bounty Hunter. I'm sure if someday it can give you great results like the year 2017.

And nowadays there are IEO projects and this project also has great potential. So I made use of things to re-collect coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 07:38:50 PM
For the life of me seem impossible to earn in bounty , now if bounty comes from only about 10-30$, I think it is better to make in another way , the bounty is only suitable for additional earnings.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
September 02, 2019, 07:20:31 PM
Compared to 2017, I think bounty hunting saw it better days then but things cannot be completed overruled with respect to the fact that bounty campaigns improved this year 2019 from the abysmal state it was in 2018. I have seen very good projects come and gone this year and more already up and running. You just have to look the right places to see them
There's a challenge now, it's like investing in a right coin when thousands out their are scams.

The market has improve for the better, the last time bounty hunting was good was brought by lots of scammy projects and lots of ignorance who enter in crypto to invest and expect for a quick profit, it's not happening now already, so I guess as long as IEO continues to its success, bounty hunting job will slowly become a good source of income again, not bigger than 2017 but if its sustainable then its good for us.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
September 02, 2019, 06:57:45 PM
Well as you know so far there are many projects that do not make money for bounty participants, but that will not keep me from doing this work because I am very sure of the potential of several projects from last month to the next 3 months to get Very good ranking especially for new projects that are not so many at the moment, so that our opportunities to get good projects are open again.

We can't really argue with your point, I mean we all know that bounties can still be profitable specially if altcoin is in the bull run. However, majority have lost it's confidence due to the fact that altcoin market continue to bleeds in 2019. There could really be good projects to pop up this year so we will just have to wait and see how it goes in 2020.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 02, 2019, 06:28:15 PM
Compared to 2017, I think bounty hunting saw it better days then but things cannot be completed overruled with respect to the fact that bounty campaigns improved this year 2019 from the abysmal state it was in 2018. I have seen very good projects come and gone this year and more already up and running. You just have to look the right places to see them
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
September 02, 2019, 02:51:41 PM

You can profit from Bitcoin signature campaigns you will find these campaigns in the services section or you can check out this topic and chose a campaign what you want, i think you will get a not great return because of your small rank, But if you want to join the bounty campaigns that distribute the new tokens, You need to spend time reviewing this bounty project and see the experience of the project team and the whitepaper and make sure that the project is honest or scam before joining it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
September 02, 2019, 02:49:45 PM
As a bounty hunter, I also switch to trading and investing. there are also jobs in my real world that are as a seller of wifi and also a chicken farmer.

Diversification is the secret and it will be wise for bounty hunters not to depend on cryptocurrency alone, let alone depend on just a minute aspect of it, which is bounty hunting. Well, some do that and they can still afford a three square meal. However, a time will come that they may not be able to get what they are getting now. Whih means that engaging in other forms of businesses which could be done outside the scope of cryptocurrency is necessary because you never tell what the direction of the market will be. Yes, cryptocurrency has a lot of prospects, but you cannot predict what is likely going to happen to bounty. Even at thta, diversificatiion is very important.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 02, 2019, 02:07:12 PM
Bounty hunting is not a thing to make a life from, most especially at this time. There are lots of hungry hunters that make hunting earnings so little and they even dump their earnings for just peanut. Get a job or getting a real business is the way now. Although, one can still hunt if case a luck in the cryptocurrency may be searching for you.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 02, 2019, 01:40:04 PM
Of course, compared to 2016, today, Bounty hunters practically receive several tens of dollars for several months of work.  Remuneration for the company's bounty has been reduced several times, but it must be taken into account that if the company and the team adhere to the stated conditions, then they pay the remuneration in full.  If these tokens do not have a decent price at the time the rewards are distributed, then it is possible after a certain time, when the project will operate at full strength, these tokens will bring a fairly good reward to the owners.  Proceeding from this, one cannot consider working in a Bounty company as the main source of income.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 02, 2019, 01:32:39 PM
I am participating in a same campaign as you, do you think that is not profitable? So why did you participate? And why are you still writing post? Because you believe that one day something will change? 90% of us are not currently in a good profit, but we believe in blockchain technology, thats all.
Activity: 490
September 02, 2019, 01:26:33 PM
Agree, bounty has passed its best phase. In 2017 and 2018 I received a lot of money from bounty. But in 2019, I still haven't received any bounty income. Most bounty are scam and fail
Those are the times where bounty hunting are so lucrative, I think most of us who do bounty hunting that time receive a decent amount of reward.
Now, I still some bounty rewards from the past work particularly in 2018 but I can't sell it now as it dump when it started trading in exchange.

For me, I would rather treat this as a long term investment and hold it, I am confident that the bounty rewards I receive are the coins from a good project and a good project always have a potential to grow, maybe not this year but for sure as long as it survives, it could be more valuable in the future.
I also received a lot of awards in 2018 and wait for them to rise in price. It seems to me that sooner or later it will happen and I will be able to earn a little.
Activity: 644
September 02, 2019, 01:02:13 PM

Complaining is not a good solution to doing this work. Indeed the heyday happened in 2017, but after that entering 2018 has declined. I don't think that the heyday has passed, but the heyday will come again.

Today all we have to do is:
1) Stay afloat and work on Bounty.
2) do what you believe and do not give up.

To be a successful person will certainly not be easy and will be many obstacles. Take advantage of every opportunity like now let's collect more altcoins.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 02, 2019, 11:15:00 AM
Agree, bounty has passed its best phase. In 2017 and 2018 I received a lot of money from bounty. But in 2019, I still haven't received any bounty income. Most bounty are scam and fail
These guys who are already almost out of glorious time are the right words for bounty hunters because our greatest periods are over, I haven't seen a lively atmosphere in a long time when people receive regular rewards from bounty campaigns, no longer see the chain of ongoing success, now all there is to be bored sounds, a silent atmosphere and a bunch of invalid tokens. This era is probably a wake-up call for everyone's dream to get rich from bounty, they should look for a new space to have a stable life, following the dream of the previous era that can only lead them into difficulties.
Activity: 350
September 02, 2019, 10:57:37 AM
I did not make this Bounty hunt as my main job, therefore even though Bounty had died I was not too dizzy.  But because Bounty gave me the experience of earning money very easily, I still did it even though it wasn't as easy as it used to be.  Take your time running a Bounty campaign, and do your research well before joining.
Activity: 728
September 02, 2019, 10:30:38 AM
if I combine bounty hunter, and then switch to trading. besides that I also work in a telecommunications company.
Activity: 448
September 02, 2019, 09:47:23 AM
bounty works are still in demand but bounty workers need to work patience time to time and work for best projects they will get paid in upcoming bull run bounty work is all about waiting for right time
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 02, 2019, 09:00:32 AM
It's difficult to find projects that are truly real and generate a small prize from what has been promoted. not like the previous year which made a lot of profit with an increase in coins or prizes.
you are right, even now i am still very difficult to find a good bounty.
but we cannot continue to complain and compare this year with last year, we must keep trying to go forward and try harder.

i think, if we work hard, we will be lucky in the future.  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 02, 2019, 08:52:57 AM
we have the same fate, i also received a lot of money from the bounty in 2017-2018. and this year, i haven't gotten money because some of the tokens that i get can't be sold, some are still unpaid and others are scams.

i think, the golden period for the bounty is really over. but i will stay here and still hope that the heyday for the bounty will return again.
Pages:
Jump to: