Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] AirToken: Mobile Data Accessibility - page 4. (Read 31855 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Professional Translation Services
HI Sylon

I would like to know why i did not receive the stakes,

I sent you the website translation since september 11 and you can check artoken website in Haitian but today i see my name is not in the spreadsheet.

Thank you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Announcement: Twitter campaign stakes have been distributed.

We worked with Twitter API so our reports are 100% accurate. Don't try to send me a PM asking for a recount because I will not do it and will not answer to your PM.

Twitter campaign distribution spreadsheet has just been sent to AirToken team. Bounties will be distributed during the next days.

Thanks for your patience.

Note:
A red mark means that your account has not been found or has been suspended by twitter: in that case, you will receive 0 stakes; a pink mark means that you submitted a wrong twitter @username.

thank you Sylon,as always great work,waiting for payment Cheesy
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i joined your twitter and facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hello sir, now i victim hacker my wallet. So i want to change my address in spreadsheet. Please change this address.

Twitter spread sheet no : 54

Old address : 0xFB13f0D146Ac45ec4D3448CCaF9Fb9D563d46236

New address : 0xdF0D80fB6eB6B6d7931d241677A55782a8Ab24bb

Thank you sir. Waiting for your response .
Activity: 476
I have Joined twitter campaign.

Lol, this campaign was ended long ago.At least do some effort by reading few age behind,and OP as well.
Activity: 222
Wow!!!  I will get 5111 tokens. My maximum like missing but ultimately I am satisfied. Thanks seylon sir.
Activity: 840

We worked with Twitter API so our reports are 100% accurate. Don't try to send me a PM asking for a recount because I will not do it and will not answer to your PM.

Twitter campaign distribution spreadsheet has just been sent to AirToken team. Bounties will be distributed during the next days.

Note:
A red mark means that your account has not been found or has been suspended by twitter: in that case, you will receive 0 stakes; a pink mark means that you submitted a wrong twitter @username.

thanks for the announcement of sylon manager, waiting for payment from kampaye twitter
Activity: 238

Note:

CHANGE RULES, PEOPLE WORK AND DO NOT GET ANYTHING
. Count each week like other bounty managers do
Activity: 476
Hello my favorite bounty campaign manager

your like & RT counting are totally wrong. im really disappointed to see my result in sheet. im done more 50+ like and Retweet but you guys count only 22/ 3 RT / like. please make sure my stakes in sheet. thank you.
Activity: 462
Hello Manager
Are you sure, you have calculated correctly?? i see AIR Token only have 94 Tweets and some tweets aren't original tweets from AIR Token but in spreadsheet some participants have 100 Retweets or more, can you explain it please...??

I think all of that is clearly said by the manager sylon.
that anything that has been created in the spreadsheet can not be inviolable.
if sr ask directly or pm to sylon manager that i feel useless because he will not reply pm u sir
Activity: 672
all will complaint with this rule because old retweet deleted otomatis and not detected if checked in the end bounty
so new partisipant will get more stake than old partisipant  Grin
Activity: 266
Twitter considers only 2000 messages. For such a long time almost all reposts ceased to be green . The table shows that I made only 8 retweets and 3 likes. I have done much more. Now I'm going to receive a penny despite the fact that I worked more ? Can fix it? my room in the table 236
Activity: 448
Hello Manager
Are you sure, you have calculated correctly?? i see AIR Token only have 94 Tweets and some tweets aren't original tweets from AIR Token but in spreadsheet some participants have 100 Retweets or more, can you explain it please...??

Yes i think same, my account just count 25 rt, but i do more,  true that you say 94 not all tweet official.please correct for us Sir Sylon.
Activity: 336
Hello Manager
Activity: 350
All Campaign are closed . very good Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Congratulations on the successful ICO! I wish the project good luck with further development and hope to see the airtoken reach to the sky in the near future! Waiting impatiently for the bounties to be distributed )) 
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251

Note:

Thanks. We will wait for receipt of tokens on a purse. Pleasantly to work with you. Good luck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
I realized that nothing will be recounted, but I'll write everything down here. Participated in the bounty of the campaign on Twitter and every post I licked and retweet. But in the final table I have why it is worth Retweet 12 and Lika 2. This can not be. In general, I'm disappointed with this campaign. In my case, at least the number of likes and retweets should be the same!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Note:
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
joined with twitter and facebook campaign
these companies are long over,no one wants to read Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: