Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] AirToken: Mobile Data Accessibility - page 5. (Read 31855 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
thank you for giving info about twitter bounty distribution, now just waiting for a few days to get it
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
"I specified many days ago that twitter campaign stakes will be distributed later than other campaign stakes.
Thanks for your patience"

Ans when this "later'' will be?
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Although i like Sylon and all his projects as bounty manager, i think delaying twitter counts can make us loose many retweets according to the new limits by twitter, so early the count the better for participants. i hope he will consider my point. cheers!
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
joined with twitter and facebook campaign
Read the news! This company has already successfully ended
AirToken Sale is now CLOSED!

100%
$15 Million
Max Cap reached from 2500+ contributors

AirTokens sold

Token Distribution:
Tuesday - October 10th - 4pm UTC

Read the Official Announcement
Activity: 112
Congratulations to the developer, moderators and bounty hunters of this campaign. This is really a successful one selling 100% of the coin  Smiley Let's keep supporting new and upcoming campaigns.
Activity: 298
joined with twitter and facebook campaign
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
This was my first campaign and all went very well. The management was good. I received my tokens yesterday and hope y'all did.

Cheers.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hello my favorite bountycampaignmanageur!

Will you distribute the bounties to the participants or will AirToken take care of the distribution?

I will not take care of the bounties tokens distribution. This will be made by AirToken team.

Do you know when they will do it?

They have been distributed.

And you have to close the registration for bounty.  I see that a couple of people have already registered today and probably continue to register.

Do you like to lie ?
Twitter campaign has been closed one month ago.

Why is that sylon is not updating the spreadsheet on twitter?  The signature has been distributed but the twitter is not yet even finished counting. Sad

I specified many days ago that twitter campaign stakes will be distributed later than other campaign stakes.
Thanks for your patience.

apparently he has a lot of work. The campaign slvr ended earlier than this, but there are also not counted the table. It remains only to hope and wait.

The problem isn't that I have "a lot of work".
SLVR campaign issue isn't related to this campaign, so if you want to say something about this campaign, post it in the appropriate thread. Thanks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

apparently he has a lot of work. The campaign slvr ended earlier than this, but there are also not counted the table. It remains only to hope and wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Why is that sylon is not updating the spreadsheet on twitter?  The signature has been distributed but the twitter is not yet even finished counting. Sad
Activity: 504
Hi, i would like to confirm that i already received my bounty for the signature campaign. Smiley  and still waiting for sylon to finish up counting the stakes for twitter. Thanks airtoken.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
I got coins
however value is :
Token Value:   $0.00 (0.0040%)

is it right?

yes it's right.  token is not traded in any other stock exchange. for that reason there is no value to be taken reference price from any stock market right now.  people say 50 tokens  equality 1 dollar.. you can calculate how many dollars tokens you get by dividing this by 50. I do not know what it was made for the distribution of bounties at the same time as ico, but I would suggest that no one sells early. a very early reward distribution was realized. they may be following a very interesting different strategy. that's why you do not come to the fishing rod..

I think they will distribution for bounty hunters after 2 weeks or one months, from the ended day of this campaign or the day distribution for investor. But I think after bounty hunters receive their token reward, the value of AirToken will not high as 50 tokens = 1 dollar Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
I got coins
however value is :

is it right?

yes it's right.  token is not traded in any other stock exchange. for that reason there is no value to be taken reference price from any stock market right now.  people say 50 tokens  equality 1 dollar.. you can calculate how many dollars tokens you get by dividing this by 50. I do not know what it was made for the distribution of bounties at the same time as ico, but I would suggest that no one sells early. a very early reward distribution was realized. they may be following a very interesting different strategy. that's why you do not come to the fishing rod..

thank you  very much for explanation. do you know when Air tokens will be presened on any exchange?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
I got coins
however value is :

is it right?

yes it's right.  token is not traded in any other stock exchange. for that reason there is no value to be taken reference price from any stock market right now.  people say 50 tokens  equality 1 dollar.. you can calculate how many dollars tokens you get by dividing this by 50. I do not know what it was made for the distribution of bounties at the same time as ico, but I would suggest that no one sells early. a very early reward distribution was realized. they may be following a very interesting different strategy. that's why you do not come to the fishing rod..

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
I got coins
however value is :

is it right?
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
And you have to close the registration for bounty.  I see that a couple of people have already registered today and probably continue to register.
why? it is already over? when i am just one step away to be a member and also eligible to register here. Angry
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Still no coins. How about You?

Now i have my coins.
Activity: 602
Activity: 602
Before you distribute the earned coins you need to count the scores. You need to be patient and wait for the counts.
Pages:
Jump to: